Crazy Christian over Obama win.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Crazy Christian over Obama win.
(08-11-2012 07:06 PM)Livelife8072 Wrote:  Enjoy!

This guy does remind me of a lot of people I knew back in the Clinton years. Supposedly Bill was to be the most evil of all presidents that would start the Christian Concentration Camps, but I guess since he didn't get the job done, now President Obama is the ultimate evil who will start filling the Christian Concentration Camps. Thing is...these fuckers almost seem disappointed when their dire predictions don't come true. No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2012, 10:02 AM
(09-11-2012 10:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Christian Concentration Camps
I thought that was like, you know, Texas. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
09-11-2012, 10:08 AM
(08-11-2012 07:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That dude is indeed whacky, but he can't hold a candle to this chick. Big Grin

She's pretty pissed at all of us for not sharing her anti-Obama video before the election.

I think I just spilled my beverage laughing so hard.

Leviticus does not justify stupidity, but it is more than enough to define corruption of the human mind.

[Image: 24851795.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Matthew Laramore's post
09-11-2012, 10:26 AM
(09-11-2012 10:00 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  

This guy does remind me of a lot of people I knew back in the Clinton years. Supposedly Bill was to be the most evil of all presidents that would start the Christian Concentration Camps, but I guess since he didn't get the job done, now President Obama is the ultimate evil who will start filling the Christian Concentration Camps. Thing is...these fuckers almost seem disappointed when their dire predictions don't come true. No
Oh SHIT! You just reminded me of all that. I am gonna start another thread about this stuff alone. Please join me!
D
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
11-11-2012, 11:11 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 11:27 AM by Impulse.)

I just about fell off my chair when he said this about the Bible:

Quote:Isn't it funny how people will disregard the verses that speak against what they believe? Yet they'll use it when it suits their agenda. You know all of the word of God is truth whether you like it or not.

The irony! This is precisely what religions do - they cherry pick what suits their agenda - and that's why the majority of people who say they believe in the Bible have no clue about all the atrocities that are in it. This guy just said "all of the word of God is truth" and I'd bet serious money he has never even read the whole "truth" that he is talking about.

(edited to correct a mispelling)

"Religion has caused more misery to all of mankind in every stage of human history than any other single idea." --Madalyn Murray O'Hair
[+] 1 user Likes Impulse's post
11-11-2012, 12:40 PM
(08-11-2012 07:16 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  That dude is indeed whacky, but he can't hold a candle to this chick. Big Grin

She's pretty pissed at all of us for not sharing her anti-Obama video before the election.

ROTFLMAO!

damn she popped and then some.. LOL..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
11-11-2012, 12:53 PM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2012 03:37 PM by Janus.)

Laughat Big Grin Sadcryface2

Very mature... Laughat Big Grin Sadcryface2

She even mourned her mad messiah: Sarah Palin... Laughat Big Grin Sadcryface2

I'm imagining all those millions of Republican morons going ape like this one in front of their monitors all across the US Laughat Big Grin Sadcryface2
[+] 1 user Likes Janus's post
11-11-2012, 01:24 PM
Was present for a grip from a family member about Obama's election, my Father was worried about the economic ramifications...my other family member on the other hand had this to say
Quote: I had to choose between a Mormon and a Muslim. A Mormon isn't the best choice, but at least he's against the gays, and abortion....I mean that [stuff] is just wrong. Besides, it isn't the Mormons that's killin' us...it's the Muslims

I just walked away...

11-11-2012, 01:30 PM

I like her. A lot. She can cuss better than your average vulgar hairless talking monkey. And for a lot longer. She must've been a sailor. Big Grin

"I thought this election would be a landslide but I've been thinking that for almost 4 years now. It's a little hard to change your mind once you've been convinced of something long ago." Laughat

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-11-2012, 03:30 PM
Quote:Was present for a grip from a family member about Obama's election, my Father was worried about the economic ramifications...

What? 15 TRILLION bucks deficit isn't enough yet? He would rather have 16 TRILLION deficit?

(11-11-2012 01:24 PM)Dark Light Wrote:  my other family member on the other hand had this to say
Quote: I had to choose between a Mormon and a Muslim. A Mormon isn't the best choice, but at least he's against the gays, and abortion....I mean that [stuff] is just wrong. Besides, it isn't the Mormons that's killin' us...it's the Muslims

I just walked away...

You still carry the same genes, though...