Crazy Muslim group you haven't heard of.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2013, 12:21 AM
Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

There is this crazy Muslim group operating in the
Middle East called Mistaravim. They have been known I be very sectarian and very radical.

What do you guys think the impact in Syria will be with these fighters fighting in Syria?

Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2013, 05:03 AM
RE: Crazy Muslim group you haven't heard of.
.......Since you know I haven't heard of them.... How can I have an opinion on their impact?........
12-11-2013, 05:15 AM
(12-11-2013 05:03 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  .......Since you know I haven't heard of them.... How can I have an opinion on their impact?........

I can read your mind baby.... I know what you are thinking.

Look them up and see who they are.
12-11-2013, 05:46 AM
Why should I care? What impact does this miserable band of nomads have in this corner of the world?

Why do you focus so much of your time and attention on bullshit such as this? What do you get out of it?

Is your life really that pointless?

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
12-11-2013, 06:18 AM
So from what I read, the mistaravim are the special ops undercover dudes for the Israeli Military, specifically targeting terrorists.
I didn't find anything on how "radical" they are. I can only assume that they've been working under the radar all along, so it would be hard to really calculate their impact on Syria's war.
12-11-2013, 12:54 PM
Drinking Beverage

Drinking Beverage

There is this poster operating in the
Politics forum called I and I. He has been known I be very out-spoken and very radical.

What do you guys think the impact in this forum will be with these threads stated where he can't state a position or opinion himself and instead asks us to do all the discussion?

Drinking Beverage
12-11-2013, 11:17 PM
(12-11-2013 06:18 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So from what I read, the mistaravim are the special ops undercover dudes for the Israeli Military, specifically targeting terrorists.
I didn't find anything on how "radical" they are. I can only assume that they've been working under the radar all along, so it would be hard to really calculate their impact on Syria's war.

I just checked about it as well, so it's basically where covert Israeli operates dress and pretend to be Muslims, while killing other Muslims.

I wonder why Israelis would dress up as Muslims and pretend to be Muslims??? To make Islam look bad? To attack other countries under the guise of a popular revolt?

Drinking Beverage
19-11-2013, 08:16 AM
(12-11-2013 11:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 06:18 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  So from what I read, the mistaravim are the special ops undercover dudes for the Israeli Military, specifically targeting terrorists.

I just checked about it as well, so it's basically where covert Israeli operates dress and pretend to be Muslims, while killing other Muslims.

I wonder why Israelis would dress up as Muslims and pretend to be Muslims??? To make Islam look bad? To attack other countries under the guise of a popular revolt?

Drinking Beverage

No, I really don't think it's that insidious. I think it's a tactical decision. Like I said, they're specifically targeting terrorists . Eyes and ears on the ground actually figuring shit out. Which I think is a better strategy than satellite tracking, guesswork and miscalculated drone strikes.
19-11-2013, 08:26 AM
(19-11-2013 08:16 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  
(12-11-2013 11:17 PM)I and I Wrote:  I just checked about it as well, so it's basically where covert Israeli operates dress and pretend to be Muslims, while killing other Muslims.

Drinking Beverage

No, I really don't think it's that insidious. I think it's a tactical decision. Like I said, they're specifically targeting terrorists . Eyes and ears on the ground actually figuring shit out. Which I think is a better strategy than satellite tracking, guesswork and miscalculated drone strikes.

They say they are targeting "terrorists" but you are aware that most of the war on terror has been killing civilians right?
19-11-2013, 08:37 AM
The "war on terror" is garbage that is doing more harm than good, creating animosity toward the west, esp. the US because of drone warfare (among other issues). But that doesn't mean terrorists shouldn't be stopped. I'm giving the mistaravim the benefit of the doubt here, as I don't really know a whole lot about them, and assuming (read: hoping) that they're undercover missions are honestly to find out who actually is a terrorist hell-bent on destroying people and stop them. I certainly don't think that they're out killing civilians just for the hell of it.