Crazy Right-Wing Response I Got on Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2013, 01:37 AM
Crazy Right-Wing Response I Got on Evolution
Quote:Of Animals

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day.

And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth.

And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so. And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good. Genesis 1:19-25

And

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. Genesis 1:26-27

Ancestors

Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God. Luke 3:38

~

elegant_atheist, on 26 Jul 2013 - 7:28 PM, said:
Every animal and living thing on this earth evolved. You evolved from a common ancestor that the chimp, gorilla, orangutan, and us share.

~

Than You Dear One

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

For Your Clear Religious Statement

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding? Isaiah 29:16

However It Is Has Been Known

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. Romans 1:16-17

To Bible Believers

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness; Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. Romans 1:18-19

For Quite

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20

Some

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Romans 1:21

Time

Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Romans 1:22-23

You See

~

Believe

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16

And Be Blessed Beloved

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Joe

Seriously, what is this guy trying to tell me? Is he reciting a poem or just throwing random Bible verses at me because honestly, I have no idea in the slightest. Is he just crazy or is he trying to make a point I just can't see?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-07-2013, 05:23 AM
RE: Crazy Right-Wing Response I Got on Evolution
Read the bold words like a sentence: "Of animals and ancestors. Thank you dear one for your religious statement. However, it has been known to bible believers for quite some time you see. Believe and be blessed beloved." Then read the bible verses under each of the words. He's basically twisting what you said to fit the bible. He quotes verse that shows that the "common ancestor" is God (Genesis and Luke). Then he compares you to people who don't faithfully pray to God (Isaiah). The rest is calling you a fool for not believing in God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-07-2013, 10:22 AM
RE: Crazy Right-Wing Response I Got on Evolution
(27-07-2013 05:23 AM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  Read the bold words like a sentence: "Of animals and ancestors. Thank you dear one for your religious statement. However, it has been known to bible believers for quite some time you see. Believe and be blessed beloved." Then read the bible verses under each of the words. He's basically twisting what you said to fit the bible. He quotes verse that shows that the "common ancestor" is God (Genesis and Luke). Then he compares you to people who don't faithfully pray to God (Isaiah). The rest is calling you a fool for not believing in God.

Wow..... thanks a lot for the explanation.

[Image: g-HitchensThinkSelf.gif]
Find all posts by this user