Crazy,hypocritical nutjob Christians think that infant genocide is justified

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-12-2013, 12:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-12-2013 12:36 PM by IndianAtheist.)
Crazy,hypocritical nutjob Christians think that infant genocide is justified
This is the debate i recently got with a bunch of Christinan psychos online when i quoted them their own book.

Samuel 15:3
"Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have; do
not spare them, but kill both man and woman, child and infant, ox and
sheep, camel and donkey."

And then asked how dare they try to say that abortion is bad when you follow a God who himself commands infant genocide! BLATANT HYPOCRISY!

Look at all the hypocritical,arrogant,deluded,borderline psychopathic responses to this

"To God, our physical death is really not that big a deal. It's only the end of this very short earthly existence, and the beginning of our eternity. So, to him, the end of our short earthly existence is but the beginning of our true eternal existence"

"Now, I get that you don't have a belief in any gods...you don't see any "evidence" that a "god-thingy" exists, and you don't need any invisible sky daddys, and you think that people who worship a dead Jew on a stick have mental problems...we've heard all of this before, and we are not really terribly impressed"

"and as far as the bible passages are concerned, it's nice touch, but i think you skimmed some hundreds of pages of mercy in the new testament...jackass...and all death in the bible is the result of provocation by sin"

"God rules the universe. There is only one way to gain favor with him and that is his way - The blood of Jesus Christ shed for all who will believe in him and trust him. Without that you are absolutely lost and without hope"

"When a group of people become so degenerate that there is no hope for them and their children God will destroy them They are a curse on the world around them as well as to themselves. Since God is perfect in all his ways - he is justified in everything he does

Your problem is that you are blind to sin the way God sees it. Not only that, but you don't have foreknowledge - He does. He knows everything past, present and future instantly and without any effort. Since he knew that every person in that group would be defiled and never change it is mercy that he even left them live that long"

"Finally, you are trying to understand scripture and God with a pitifully inadequate finite mind corrupted with sin and you are spiritually dead without the atoning blood of Jesus Christ! In your spiritual blindness you haven't a clue about scripture or anything having to do with the proper interpretation or understanding of the
scriptures

Know this, that the same God who destroyed the evil ones you speak about will be your judge on the day of judgment when all nations and all men will bow before him without exception. Believe it now or believe it then. If you believe it now and repent of your sin God will forgive you for all your sin including speaking against him and grant you eternal life which none of us deserve. If you refuse to repent of your sin and live in rebellion and die in rebellion, the day will come when you will bow in abject terror in his presence and wish a million times a million times that you had repented before you died"

That's right folks ! those Babies deserved to be killed and our God is still an "All loving" perfectly innocent baby killer !
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-12-2013, 12:37 PM
RE: Crazy,hypocritical nutjob Christians think that infant genocide is justified
God is moral in every conceivable case broDrinking Beverage
Whatever is written goes, people like this look forward to the end of the world and quite frankly some even eager to bring it closer. Give no thought for tomorrow, rejoice in wanton destruction.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
03-12-2013, 12:41 PM
RE: Crazy,hypocritical nutjob Christians think that infant genocide is justified
(03-12-2013 12:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  God is moral in every conceivable case broDrinking Beverage
Whatever is written goes, people like this look forward to the end of the world and quite frankly some even eager to bring it closer. Give no thought for tomorrow, rejoice in wanton destruction.
Seriously these people flood the online traffic with their stupidity.

I still can't quite figure out why they think abortion is wrong.. they seem to make arbitrary morals here.
[+] 2 users Like IndianAtheist's post
03-12-2013, 01:13 PM
Double thread.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
03-12-2013, 01:20 PM
(03-12-2013 12:41 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  
(03-12-2013 12:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  God is moral in every conceivable case broDrinking Beverage
Seriously these people flood the online traffic with their stupidity.

I still can't quite figure out why they think abortion is wrong.. they seem to make arbitrary morals here.
I struggle to even rationalize debating people like that. Have you been to Suscipe Domine? I know one for sure is anti-science since they think science is anti-god. What can you do with that? Its Sysiphean debating that. They claim there is a "true" science which seems like a very bias interpretation and frankly some science is okay since they get computers and internet out of it and ignore the rest as just meaningless or just a bunch of shit that the devil uses to mislead people away from god aka. evolution, most physics, modern cosmology, big bang, fossil record, and whatever else that doesn't float their ark. Just hope they stay at the minority.

03-12-2013, 02:24 PM
It's basic cognitive dissonance. They have inexplicably attached the label "omnibenevolent" to their self-admittedly cruel deity, and they have to reconcile that. Hard. It's bound to cause some very weird mental gymnastics.

The creepy thing is when it frequently comes off like abuse victims making excuses for their abuser.
03-12-2013, 05:31 PM
(03-12-2013 02:24 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  It's basic cognitive dissonance. They have inexplicably attached the label "omnibenevolent" to their self-admittedly cruel deity, and they have to reconcile that. Hard. It's bound to cause some very weird mental gymnastics.

The creepy thing is when it frequently comes off like abuse victims making excuses for their abuser.
No no, it has to be more than just that. They barely bat an eye, I doubt they have any discomfort. I think its an investment they have, an unshakable belief, funny how you reference stockholm syndrome though. This blind devotion, I don't think they consider what they're actually saying and consider the source where these criticisms come from. Skeptics or atheists, there's no way they are going to listen to that, those people who are the very target of their sermons. If it conflicts with god it has to go, even when there is no real conflict to begin with. It's got to be something deeper.

03-12-2013, 05:56 PM
If sin is really that big of a deal to this god, then why he just destroy it?
[+] 1 user Likes NoSuicide4Me's post
03-12-2013, 07:06 PM
I threw up in my mouth a little
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2013, 11:51 PM
[Image: The%20Matrix%20_DivX_%20280_0001.jpg]

...you were expecting something coherent and/or reasonable from a bunch of pathological liars....?

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop