Crazy scenes in Ukraine.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2014, 05:05 AM
RE: Crazy scenes in Ukraine.
What is funny is that they come there to use violence in the first place but when it doesn't really work out as planned they look like they do on the picture.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2014, 07:15 AM
(05-03-2014 05:05 AM)donotwant Wrote:  What is funny is that they come there to use violence in the first place but when it doesn't really work out as planned they look like they do on the picture.

I can't see Girly's picture any more. Could it be a suggestion of disagreement.

Want something? Then do something.
05-03-2014, 05:23 PM
(05-03-2014 05:05 AM)donotwant Wrote:  What is funny is that they come there to use violence in the first place but when it doesn't really work out as planned they look like they do on the picture.

Yeah, those Ukranian computer scientists do tend to be a raucous bunch of rowdy hellraisers.

(05-03-2014 07:15 AM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  

I can't see Girly's picture any more. Could it be a suggestion of disagreement.

Huh, dunno why. I can still see it. Try here.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
05-03-2014, 05:30 PM
A computer scientist? What the fuck was he doing there then? XD
05-03-2014, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2014 05:51 PM by GirlyMan.)
(05-03-2014 05:30 PM)donotwant Wrote:  A computer scientist? What the fuck was he doing there then? XD

Speculation is they got caught in the crossfire on their way home. But Mykola Kuznetsov has refused to address any inquries. Probably cause he just had his ass kicked.

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.