Crazy teachers.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-04-2014, 08:21 PM
Crazy teachers.
Who is the craziest teacher you have or had?

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2014, 08:35 PM
RE: Crazy teachers.
(23-04-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Who is the craziest teacher you have or had?

Perhaps Moshe Kroy.
He was a philosopher at La Trobe University in the 70s who became the member of a 'weird end of the world' cult led by another weirdo.
Ended in a complex tragedy with Kroy suiciding (or said to have-- in Israel).....
I haven't been able to find much about him on line...............
23-04-2014, 08:39 PM
(23-04-2014 08:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  
(23-04-2014 08:21 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Who is the craziest teacher you have or had?

Perhaps Moshe Kroy.
He was a philosopher at La Trobe University in the 70s who became the member of a 'weird end of the world' cult led by another weirdo.
Ended in a complex tragedy with Kroy suiciding (or said to have-- in Israel).....

Poor guy. Sad to see someone end their own life.

[Image: hyena_icon_large_by_griffsnuff-d3juy9l.gif] All request for metazoa info and my larger projects should be sent PM
24-04-2014, 12:51 AM

(23-04-2014 08:35 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  

Perhaps Moshe Kroy.

my old history teacher. She would take every oportunity posible to pain europeans and americans black and to introduce religion in convo. And she had a thing against me,and it got worse when she found out ima atheist

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping
24-04-2014, 01:42 AM

The craziest teacher I ever had... It's a real toss up, so I'll let you guys decide:

In my primary school days I had a sport teacher who came off as if he was trying to be a Drill Sargent. If any student couldn't do what he said, we were very loudly berated and sent off to the side to sit out. Once we were supposed to us a trampoline to front-flip over a high-jump bar; when I landed on my neck I got shouted at and never asked if I was all right.

He was insane, and not in the fun way.

My biology teach (who was also my math teacher for 2 years my science teacher for 3 and homegroup teacher for 5) is an evolution denying, ex-forensic scientist Indian Muslim who studied Taxonomy in university. He also believes that Darwin was a cheat because 'he stole Wallace's work'... At least he is sane enough to not actually let that get in the way of legitimately teaching the curriculum.

My Scientific Studies teacher is a little crazy, in an eccentric way. He likes to go on random science tangents and enjoys practicals, especially when it comes to growing germs or burning things. He also has a bit of an odd sense of humour complementing it.

My Modern History teacher thinks I have a lot of potential and great writing.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
24-04-2014, 01:52 AM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2014 01:58 AM by Banjo.)
I don't know if crazy is the correct word. Insanely dedicated would be the best description.

Here is the most important teacher I had. He taught me how to be a better drummer. And he taught me about high standards and how important it is to live up to them.

Thanks Virgil.

Recently suffered loss of intelligence. Had little to begin with! I should not miss it.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post