Crazy things your crazy aunt/uncle/brother/sister/generic relative told you lately

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 04:06 PM
Crazy things your crazy aunt/uncle/brother/sister/generic relative told you lately
Why not celebrate post-Thanksgiving festivities with an outlet for telling us some of the outlandish BS your relations believe with respect to politics (or anything else for that matter)?

My sister has posted some (let's say) interesting things on Facebook, and I finally decided I couldn't refrain from commenting any longer. And I discovered a whole lot of generic right wing propaganda, including (but not limited to):
1. refugees are terrorists
2. the vast majority of them are "fighting age men"
3. the refugees are coming to take our jobs
4. we can't help refugees if we don't first help veterans

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like TheBeardedDude's post
27-11-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: Crazy things your crazy aunt/uncle/brother/sister/generic relative told you lately
(27-11-2015 04:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why not celebrate post-Thanksgiving festivities with an outlet for telling us some of the outlandish BS your relations believe with respect to politics (or anything else for that matter)?

My sister has posted some (let's say) interesting things on Facebook, and I finally decided I couldn't refrain from commenting any longer. And I discovered a whole lot of generic right wing propaganda, including (but not limited to):

Wow Lord Dark Helmet is your sister?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
27-11-2015, 04:09 PM
RE: Crazy things your crazy aunt/uncle/brother/sister/generic relative told you lately
(27-11-2015 04:07 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 04:06 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Why not celebrate post-Thanksgiving festivities with an outlet for telling us some of the outlandish BS your relations believe with respect to politics (or anything else for that matter)?

Wow Lord Dark Helmet is your sister?

Dodgy I am beginning to wonder

-Rick
27-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Terrorists want to take our jobs? Wouldn't a full time job eat into their terror activities?

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 1 user Likes BnW's post
27-11-2015, 04:52 PM
[Image: zOmqwy1h.jpg]

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 8 users Like Old Man Marsh's post
27-11-2015, 06:58 PM
My brother-in-law said that he thinks that 2000 years ago, some Jew was killed and somehow that undid an ancient curse that nobody had anything to do with. It sounded pretty bat-shit crazy to me.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 2 users Like The Organic Chemist's post
27-11-2015, 07:05 PM
(27-11-2015 06:58 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My brother-in-law said that he thinks that 2000 years ago, some Jew was killed and somehow that undid an ancient curse that nobody had anything to do with. It sounded pretty bat-shit crazy to me.

Like, an ancient zombie curse or something?

A buddy of mine had a relative (a crazy uncle I think) tell him that the Ark had electricity.

-Rick
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
27-11-2015, 07:08 PM
(27-11-2015 07:05 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 06:58 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  My brother-in-law said that he thinks that 2000 years ago, some Jew was killed and somehow that undid an ancient curse that nobody had anything to do with. It sounded pretty bat-shit crazy to me.

Like, an ancient zombie curse or something?

A buddy of mine had a relative (a crazy uncle I think) tell him that the Ark had electricity.

It's spelled Arc when it has to do with electricity.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 5 users Like Erxomai's post
27-11-2015, 07:13 PM
(27-11-2015 07:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 07:05 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Like, an ancient zombie curse or something?

It's spelled Arc when it has to do with electricity.

Everyone is a fucking comedian

-Rick
27-11-2015, 07:16 PM
(27-11-2015 07:13 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(27-11-2015 07:08 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  It's spelled Arc when it has to do with electricity.

Everyone is a fucking comedian

Yet not many are as funny as I am. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post