Creabel: why creation is true in 5 lessons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-04-2011, 10:31 PM

RE: Creabel: why creation is true in 5 lessons
Well, that was amusing, I think I hited my head against a wall, with each "lesson", but this one is simply my favorite:
Quote:Einstein adapted his theory and that's why it's just a theory
Oh for the love of God!!!!!... (pardon the expresion) has he never used GPS? that's a relativity wonder at work!!! (explanation: in the satellites there is a small dilatation on the time due to de distance between earth and satellites themselfs, the computers in the satellites must correct this every day or there would be an error uprise in positioning of 10Km every DAY)

Besides if there is anyone adapting anything is this guy saying that everything was caused by the universal flood (without mentioning that the bible must not be taken "litterally").

And as Albert Einstein said once: "there are only two infinite things: the universe and human stupidity, but I'm not sure... about the universe"
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2011, 12:09 PM
Evolution explains bio diversity. It's not stellar or cosmic ...
It has been explained both by the fossil record and DNA.
FFS , a biology professor even had a 20 year old experiment with e-coli spanning 20 years that was consistent with evolution.
Monkeys giving birth to humans - gos , my brain hurts from the pure stupidity.

Phew , DOG help us....

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2011, 09:04 AM
(01-05-2011 12:09 PM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  Evolution explains bio diversity. It's not stellar or cosmic ...
It has been explained both by the fossil record and DNA.
FFS , a biology professor even had a 20 year old experiment with e-coli spanning 20 years that was consistent with evolution.
Monkeys giving birth to humans - gos , my brain hurts from the pure stupidity.

Phew , DOG help us....

The Lenski experiment with E. coli is still going strong. 1988-present.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
04-05-2011, 12:20 PM
Quote:had a 20 year old experiment with e-coli spanning 20 years
Nobody noticed this gem ? Tongue

@bearderddude
Thanks. Forgot the name of the project.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
09-05-2011, 03:09 AM
This ... is ... too ... much! My ... brains ... hurt ... ... ...

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
11-05-2011, 02:44 AM
You did not see me type this.
Therefore there is no evidence that I typed it.
Hence I COULD NOT have typed it.
So, you can not actually be reading it.

Free at Last, Free at Last,
Great Me Almighty
I'm Free at Last!
11-05-2011, 02:47 AM
(11-05-2011 02:44 AM)Russell G. Wrote:  .
Why are you posting empty posts? Huh

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
15-05-2011, 07:40 PM
I will have some fun with this (it honestly sounds like trolling to me though xD).

Lesson 1: overview

-The timespan of evolution is too large, therefore it can't be recreated in an experiment. If it can't be tested, you can't be sure it's true. Creationism cannot be tested so you can't be sure it's true.
-There are different kinds of evolution: cosmic, stellar, chemical, planetary, organic, macro- and micro-evolution. The theory of evolution fails to answer why all of these things have evolved, therefore the theory is incomplete and shouldn't be trusted. The creation myth fails to answer why everything was created therefore the myth is incomplete and shouldn't be trusted.
-Lifeforms are so complex that it would be impossible for them to exist without being created by an intelligent designer. On top of that, many lifeforms are beautiful, so God made them so we could enjoy it. Irrudicible complexity is such a tired argument...

Lesson 2: faith and knowledge

-Faith is accepting things without proof. But there is no proof of monkeys having human offspring. Therefore, people have been brainwashed. I think this is self refuting... nevertheless, we never came from monkeys, evolution is gradual, the term "species" make no physical sense in terms of evolution, it is a zoological term, for simple classification. There is also no proof of Creation, so people have been brainwashed.
-Evolution is just a theory because not everything has peen proven yet. Even Einstein adapted is relativity theory, that's why it's just a theory too. Therefore, evolution shouldn't be accepted. Creationism has proved nothing, whereas new species have been created through artificial selection using the forces which are working in nature.
-Women have painful childbirths, contrary to animals. This is completely logical when reading about the original sin in the Bible. Humans are fully bipedal creatures, this shift to an upright position put the vagina in a very uncomfortable place; something not so intelligently designed... We are the only species on Earth with such an awkward vaginal placement.
-The great flood caused all the fossils to be stuck in different layers. this was probably caused by a giant meteor that crashed into an ocean. The Great Flood was isolated to an area of the mediterannean and grew into the whole world through oral retellings and tall tales.
-Continental drift began AFTER the great flood. 1500 years ago, it took mars and Venus 13 years to come to our solar system. They cause earthquakes and disasters every 13 years. that's why 13 is an unlucky number. Where the hell did this come from?

Lesson 3: timeline

-the usual one: earth being 6500 years old. Light, geology, biology, all of science really refutes this.

Lesson 4: geological layers

-The earth was created with a flat surface. The great flood and God's activation of the continental drift changed that. Where in the bible does it say God activated continental drift?
-Humans grew to be 950 years old before the flood, 600 at the time of the flood (Noah) and descending ever since. This correlates with the different geological periods and marks the decay of man. The human body is created to last 35 years in the natural world, due to advanced medicine and healthy living we live past that mark, this did not exist in Noah's era.

http://www.creabel.org/index.php?id=146 for the schematics

Lesson 5: emulsion

-Evolutionists claim that all processes during the entire existence of the world took place in a linear way, with the same parameters. Question Mark?
-If this were true, the Grand canyon couldn't have eroded to its current state. The great flood however, can explain the formation of the Grand canyon. The Grand Canyon shows evidence of a slow formation, the great flood was on the other side of the earth.
-Therefore: evolution is false. And the cake is a lie.
15-05-2011, 11:56 PM
(15-05-2011 07:40 PM)TheKetola Wrote:  I will have some fun with this (it honestly sounds like trolling to me though xD).

It isn't trolling. The organisation even gives lectures. What strikes me most is that the administrator is a apparently a doctor in chemistry... But that doesn't say very much; remember doctor (sic) Kent Hovind. Tongue

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Conspiracy theories that have come true. Metazoa Zeke 20 401 30-06-2014 12:58 PM
Last Post: dancefortwo
  The True Costs of Not Vaccinating Revenant77x 63 2,100 22-07-2013 04:55 PM
Last Post: MikeTheInfidel
  Crazy Conspiracy Theories that Turned Out to be True!? Dark Light 10 4,531 24-01-2013 09:02 PM
Last Post: panterasr9