Create your own skeptical quotes.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
06-03-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Create your own skeptical quotes.
If God created everything else, where did God exist before anything else was created?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2015, 12:30 PM
I thought I lost god along the way, but he was never there to begin with. You can't lose something you never had. Instead, in the search for answers I found myself.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
06-03-2015, 12:33 PM
imagine two sworn enemies standing in front of each other, one with 4 matches the other with 5 and both standing waist deep in gasoline.....

I need suggestions on what to add after the gasoline part, can't come up with anything good
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
06-03-2015, 05:44 PM
If you can't go a day without religion, there is a good chance you're addicted. Religious Anonymous can help. Taking the first to step to thinking with a sober mind is the hardest.

Just like alcohol, you know you've hit rock bottom when you're on your knees, with your head hanging low, wishing the pain would go away.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
06-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Religion is for those folks who have a hard time dealing with reality.

me

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-03-2015, 05:51 PM
Looking for the answers to life's problems in the bible, is like looking for dark matter on Craigslist.

me

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
06-03-2015, 05:52 PM
I can do this all fckn day

me

06-03-2015, 06:31 PM
"Belief in Jesus is like smoking. A cigarette may seem to be your best friend, yet it damages you without you knowing it, is expensive, and harms your children. Churches are like cigarette companies; they promote a toxic, valueless product for their own financial gain."
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Mark Fulton's post
06-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Christianity will probably one day be socially unacceptable, in the same way smoking, homophobia, sexism and high fructose corn syrup are on the nose in most modern communities today. The same thing will happen to Islam too.
06-03-2015, 06:34 PM
Some recent American presidents and presidential contenders, namely John F. Kennedy, Ronald Reagan, Walter Mondale, Bill Clinton, Michael Dukakis, and George W. Bush, have all claimed that the US was a “shining city on the hill,” by which they meant an exemplary example of an ideal society. The facts contradict this claim. “God’s country” has the highest rates of murder, juvenile mortality, sexually transmitted disease, abortion, and adolescent pregnancy in the developed world. “God’s country” has recently gone to war in two Islamic countries, partly because of the Christian beliefs of George W. Bush’s government, which was probably only elected due to the Christian vote.