Creation Days Not the Same as 24-hour Earth Days

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-11-2014, 08:56 AM
RE: Creation Days Not the Same as 24-hour Earth Days
I don't really see the point of adding more links through to the site.

One's enough to get people there. Consider

Still... though it's looking doubtful, it might be interesting to see the poster engage with others in a proper thread? Maybe? Possibly? Kind of?

I can squint..... Consider

Much cheers to all.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
(29-11-2014 08:49 AM)Stuffed_Assumption_Meringue Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 08:41 AM)clydelyn27 Wrote:  http://controversyextraordinary.blogspot...lical.html
The Antiquity of the Earth: Biblical or Scientific?

If you're not banned by the time I wake up I'm going to be sorely disapointed in everybody. Including the people who have just happened to post in this thread because your exuding a thin emulsion of lazyness, stupidity and abject failure onto everything you touch.

Goodnight everybody! Heart

Goodbye Clyde. [Image: glare.gif]

We'll just have to hope He who is most Stark shows up before you wake next then, hate to disappoint.

Though I am a little puzzled (too tire to be disappointed) at the fact that this runt even got through to posting to begin with...

G'night forum; here's where I too retire for the night.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
(29-11-2014 08:50 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 08:48 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  *clasps hands together tightly* perhaps he is the ONE, the ONE who will guide us to the light! Come brothers and sisters, abandon everything, HE has arrived!

I am NOT joining the Church of Clyde. Dodgy

I could see joining a church of spanking though. Blush
Just kidding.

This one is shorter, and older. Thus it is more believable.

"In the beginning, there was only Nun who was the dark waters of chaos.
Then one day, a hill called Ben-Ben rose up out of the water. The first god named Atum stood on this hill. Atum coughed and spat out Shu and Tefnut. Shu was the god of air and Tefnut was the goddess of moisture. Shu and Tefnut had a child named Geb, who was the god of the Earth. Then they had a second child named Nut, the goddess of the sky. Nut and Geb had four children named Osiris, Isis, Seth and Nephthys. Osiris was the king of the Earth and Isis was the queen.

osiris_isis.gif

Osiris ruled over the Earth for many years and was a good king. This happiness ended when Seth killed Osiris as a result of his jealously that Osiris was king. Osiris went down into the underworld and Seth remained on Earth as king. Osiris and Isis had a son named Horus. He battled Seth and became king. In the end, Horus was the king of the Earth and Osiris was the king of the underworld.

The End

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
(29-11-2014 08:29 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(29-11-2014 08:23 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Given that a user's first post has to be manually approved by a staff member before showing up, I really don't understand how this could have happened. Huh

Well however it happened, it did.

Only thing to do is figure out how.

Or just delete it, since it should never have been approved. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-11-2014, 08:58 AM
(29-11-2014 08:51 AM)clydelyn27 Wrote:  http://controversyextraordinary.blogspot...mouth.html
Atheist Lucban has stinking mouth

Fuck off and die. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-11-2014, 08:58 AM
(29-11-2014 08:51 AM)clydelyn27 Wrote:  http://controversyextraordinary.blogspot...mouth.html

It's the coffee. Drinking Beverage
29-11-2014, 09:05 AM
(29-11-2014 08:58 AM)Chas Wrote:  

Fuck off and die. Drinking Beverage

It's seriously HILARIOUS that stupid answer about Mitochondrial Eve references courts of law and DNA.

DNA PROVES how old she was, as well as the relative age of the human race. Courts of law 100 % accept DNA. YOU, Clyde, would use the VERY SAME DNA to get out of prison if you needed to, thus are a hypocrite.

Sucks to be you Clyde.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
29-11-2014, 09:07 AM
Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
29-11-2014, 09:13 AM
(29-11-2014 09:07 AM)clydelyn27 Wrote:  Luke 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Goldilocks 3:14 Thou shalt not sleep in other people's beds.

Any other fairy tales you would like to quote?

Let me assist you in navigating the forum, click below, make a thread, actually attempt to assert your own opinions...

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...and-Theism

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
29-11-2014, 09:14 AM
Isaiah 45:7
"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post