Creation: He is a programmer of a PC game.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-04-2013, 06:55 AM
RE: Creation: He is a programmer of a PC game.
(02-04-2013 06:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Programmers can set the wheels in motion, but can't intervene in the running of the program in a theistic way without slowing the program down too much for it to really work. They have to let it run in ways that they can't always predict.

So you meant one day it might suddenly turn dark totally and we would all hear the voice saying ' enough data now. shut it down and we will see what went wrong '

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Want something? Then do something.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2013, 05:32 PM
(02-04-2013 06:04 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Programmers can set the wheels in motion, but can't intervene in the running of the program in a theistic way without slowing the program down too much for it to really work. They have to let it run in ways that they can't always predict.

The fuck I can't. Start in debug mode, set a breakpoint, edit, and continue. Tongue

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
04-04-2013, 06:36 AM
Quote:Edit and Continue is not supported when debugging 64-bit code, the Compact Framework, optimized code, mixed native/managed code, or SQL Server common language runtime (CLR) integration code. If you try to apply code changes in one of these scenarios, the debugger puts up a dialog box explaining that Edit and Continue is not supported.
See what I mean? God don't do that 32-bit shit. He needs a 64-bit time_t in order to deal with the age of the universe.

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post