Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 06:34 AM
RE: Creation Museum...
(29-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:32 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Weeping Is that the best you can do..."fucktard"? My grandson could come up with a better insult than that. If you are losing interest, why do you keep spouting off? No one is forcing you to respond. Tongue
Fucktard is a hell of a lot better then "you have an IQ of 10"...

And fucktard isn't so much of an insult as it is a common phrase of mine.
Ohhh, you have a limited vocabulary. I see. Sorry bout that.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 06:34 AM
(29-01-2013 06:33 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Murder? Nah, requires effort which you're not worth.

thus if you could murder yourself I would greatly appreciate it.
Drooling
I already said I would consider it. The thing is, it's so much fun watching you have coniption fits I hate to leave, Big Grin
fits?

I think you fail to comprehend how much I am not bothered by you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-01-2013, 06:36 AM
(29-01-2013 06:34 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:33 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fucktard is a hell of a lot better then "you have an IQ of 10"...

And fucktard isn't so much of an insult as it is a common phrase of mine.
Ohhh, you have a limited vocabulary. I see. Sorry bout that.
That doesn't even make sense.

Because the word "fucktard" is in my vocabulary doesn't in anyway impact on the size of my vocabulary, if anything it's 1 more word in it.

29-01-2013, 06:42 AM
(29-01-2013 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Commercial Law.

What did you study? Did you even pass high school?
Ahhh, "commercial law". Just what the world needs, another lawyer. I think Shakespear said it best when he said "First we kill all the lawyers" Actually, I got kicked out of high school for making kids laugh in class "classroom disruption". But then I got state and a federal GEDs by challenging their tests Smartass. Actually got perfect scores so the tests must have been easy. I took one year of college "Criminal Justice" courses, but I was raising a family and working for a living as a cop, so I couldnt do more than a year in my free time. I also had one full time job and two part time jobs. I ended up with 5 kids so my time and finaces were limited. Unlike you, I didnt want to suck at the governments teat to pay for my education. I was happy living real life and I rose in my career to the top of my profession Not bad for a dummy right? Rolleyes
29-01-2013, 06:43 AM
(29-01-2013 06:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:34 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Ohhh, you have a limited vocabulary. I see. Sorry bout that.
That doesn't even make sense.

Because the word "fucktard" is in my vocabulary doesn't in anyway impact on the size of my vocabulary, if anything it's 1 more word in it.
You really do take this seriously dont you?
29-01-2013, 06:46 AM
(29-01-2013 06:42 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:30 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Commercial Law.

What did you study? Did you even pass high school?
Ahhh, "commercial law". Just what the world needs, another lawyer. I think Shakespear said it best when he said "First we kill all the lawyers" Actually, I got kicked out of high school for making kids laugh in class "classroom disruption". But then I got state and a federal GEDs by challenging their tests Smartass. Actually got perfect scores so the tests must have been easy. I took one year of college "Criminal Justice" courses, but I was raising a family and working for a living as a cop, so I couldnt do more than a year in my free time. I also had one full time job and two part time jobs. I ended up with 5 kids so my time and finaces were limited. Unlike you, I didnt want to suck at the governments teat to pay for my education. I was happy living real life and I rose in my career to the top of my profession Not bad for a dummy right? Rolleyes
So where did it all go wrong?
Obviously people don't just go from cop and father to sad sack of shit overnight.

29-01-2013, 06:47 AM
(29-01-2013 06:43 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  That doesn't even make sense.

You really do take this seriously dont you?
Take what seriously?
It didn't make sense so I pointed out that it didn't make sense.

29-01-2013, 06:52 AM
(29-01-2013 06:47 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:43 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  You really do take this seriously dont you?
Take what seriously?
It didn't make sense so I pointed out that it didn't make sense.
Rolleyes All your trolling son. You take all your trolling seriously. Try to keep up.
29-01-2013, 06:53 AM
No I don't...

29-01-2013, 06:57 AM
(29-01-2013 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:42 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Ahhh, "commercial law". Just what the world needs, another lawyer. I think Shakespear said it best when he said "First we kill all the lawyers" Actually, I got kicked out of high school for making kids laugh in class "classroom disruption". But then I got state and a federal GEDs by challenging their tests Smartass. Actually got perfect scores so the tests must have been easy. I took one year of college "Criminal Justice" courses, but I was raising a family and working for a living as a cop, so I couldnt do more than a year in my free time. I also had one full time job and two part time jobs. I ended up with 5 kids so my time and finaces were limited. Unlike you, I didnt want to suck at the governments teat to pay for my education. I was happy living real life and I rose in my career to the top of my profession Not bad for a dummy right? Rolleyes
So where did it all go wrong?
Obviously people don't just go from cop and father to sad sack of shit overnight.
It's only your opinion that anything went wrong. "Sad sack of shit"? Have I upset you this much? Then my objective has been acheived. I will admit that living a super hard life, seeing the worst that society has to offer (mostly atheists btw), breakdowns, injuries, illnesses, etc. have taken their toll but, hey, that's life. Some have it easy and some have it hard. NBD. You really need to just ignore me and take a chill pill. I'm not worth you having a fit. Why dont we just quit bashing each other and move on to some serious discussion? I can play nice if you do, otherwise this is just going to go on and on. Rolleyes