Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 02:27 PM by FSM_scot.)
RE: Creation Museum...
(08-01-2013 04:05 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(02-11-2012 01:09 PM)Seek_Kolinahr Wrote:  You've just given me a great idea!

In a couple of years, I'm going to take my son there. It will be a fantastic way to demonstrate how utterly wrong Creationism is, and reinforce the reasons why we don't proclaim answers BEFORE we ask the questions.

It will have to wait a little while, though. He's 4. I'm jumping up and down waiting for him to turn 5 so we can join the Museum of Science and Industry's Astronomy Club, and attend the telescope viewing party once a month.

You madam, are made of pure WIN!

You're never going to take your son there because you are going to lose him in about a year. Jesus is going to take him from you. Dont worry tho cuz he will be fine and in Heaven and he will never remember you. He will live a glorius life for eternity and you will be nothing to him. Sorry to be so cruel but it's a fact and you'll see it in about a year or less. Too bad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 02:31 PM
I can never tell if people like you are actually sincere or just taking the piss Richard.
28-01-2013, 03:02 PM
(28-01-2013 02:31 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  I can never tell if people like you are actually sincere or just taking the piss Richard.
Hi Hedgehog, I dunno, I may be "taking the piss". I'm not English so I dont exactly know what that means. I am actually sincere but I dont suffer fools easily and I have yet to meet an atheist that I dont perceive as a fool. Atheists have double standards in everything they do. Their opinions are fact, their scientific proofs are true but Christians are "crap", they like to insult, denigrate and disparage but when someone does it to them they go whining to a moderator that they are being picked on.
I admit that everything I accept as fact is just my opinion based on my own "proofs" but atheists wont do that. If an atheist says something that is supposed to be accepted as fact. I'm just an old fashioned kinda guy. I believe in fair playing fields. Let's see if I get one here. I doubt I will.
28-01-2013, 03:10 PM
(28-01-2013 03:02 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 02:31 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  I can never tell if people like you are actually sincere or just taking the piss Richard.
Hi Hedgehog, I dunno, I may be "taking the piss". I'm not English so I dont exactly know what that means. I am actually sincere but I dont suffer fools easily and I have yet to meet an atheist that I dont perceive as a fool. Atheists have double standards in everything they do. Their opinions are fact, their scientific proofs are true but Christians are "crap", they like to insult, denigrate and disparage but when someone does it to them they go whining to a moderator that they are being picked on.
I admit that everything I accept as fact is just my opinion based on my own "proofs" but atheists wont do that. If an atheist says something that is supposed to be accepted as fact. I'm just an old fashioned kinda guy. I believe in fair playing fields. Let's see if I get one here. I doubt I will.
Don't worry old grumpums, you'll get your chance to speak your mind here. We don't ban for simply holding a different opinion. That being said, I don't think a single person on this forum will agree with a majority of what you say (except maybe Egor), so you might end up leaving on your accord, shaking your fist while muttering "damn good-for-nothing atheist fools." As long as you follow the rules though, you won't be banned.

Now how about a welcoming hug. Hug

[Image: giphy.gif]
28-01-2013, 03:22 PM
(28-01-2013 03:02 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
It means making a mockery of something, usually by exaggerated imitation.

If you have "proofs" for your claims, lets hear them. Start with the statement of Jesus returning in 7 years, where did that come from?
28-01-2013, 03:39 PM
(28-01-2013 02:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Laughat
This is hilarious and exactly why I say that if Jesus were to come back today as a man you atheists wouldnt accept Him even if you stood in front of Him and saw the same miracles He performed 2000 years ago. You'd just say he's an illusionist. You ask why He doesnt come back? This is why. If a Christian handed you a rock and said "This is a rock" you'd laugh and call him a fool. It is impossible for an atheist to believe in God no matter what.
Jesus will return to earth in all His glory in around 7 years and any atheists that are here will actually curse Him and try to fight Him. Lol, fat chance. He's going to destroy your armies with one word from His mouth and zap the rest of you unbelievers right off the earth. I get to watch, thank you Jesus.
Like I say, you atheists have given your souls over to Satan and it is impossible for you to believe in Jesus because God is helping you to believe your lies. He knows you will never believe so He let's you believe whatever crap you want to.
You've got about 7 years left and you are going to see what God thinks of you. If you think the earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, snowstorms, droughts, floods, famines, diseases, etc. have been getting worse (blame global warming, lol) you aint seen nothing yet. After God removes all the Christians and all the children around the world, He's gonna take out His wrath on this unbelieving world. You're so stupid that you that are reading this will see it and still not believe but you've slapped God in the face for 6000 years and now He's coming back and, boy, is He pissed. You just stay cocky and arrogant and laugh all you want but you'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when the shit hits the fan. It's going to start as soon as the Christians disappear and each month, each year, its gonna get worse, including wars, until Jesus comes back in person, in the skies, to save the world from total annihilation.
What a sad, angry little man you are. I pity you.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
28-01-2013, 03:41 PM
(28-01-2013 03:39 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 02:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Laughat
This is hilarious and exactly why I say that if Jesus were to come back today as a man you atheists wouldnt accept Him even if you stood in front of Him and saw the same miracles He performed 2000 years ago. You'd just say he's an illusionist. You ask why He doesnt come back? This is why. If a Christian handed you a rock and said "This is a rock" you'd laugh and call him a fool. It is impossible for an atheist to believe in God no matter what.
Jesus will return to earth in all His glory in around 7 years and any atheists that are here will actually curse Him and try to fight Him. Lol, fat chance. He's going to destroy your armies with one word from His mouth and zap the rest of you unbelievers right off the earth. I get to watch, thank you Jesus.
Like I say, you atheists have given your souls over to Satan and it is impossible for you to believe in Jesus because God is helping you to believe your lies. He knows you will never believe so He let's you believe whatever crap you want to.
You've got about 7 years left and you are going to see what God thinks of you. If you think the earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, snowstorms, droughts, floods, famines, diseases, etc. have been getting worse (blame global warming, lol) you aint seen nothing yet. After God removes all the Christians and all the children around the world, He's gonna take out His wrath on this unbelieving world. You're so stupid that you that are reading this will see it and still not believe but you've slapped God in the face for 6000 years and now He's coming back and, boy, is He pissed. You just stay cocky and arrogant and laugh all you want but you'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when the shit hits the fan. It's going to start as soon as the Christians disappear and each month, each year, its gonna get worse, including wars, until Jesus comes back in person, in the skies, to save the world from total annihilation.
What a sad, angry little man you are. I pity you.

If you challenge him in the boxing ring, I will bitch slap you with a large fish.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
28-01-2013, 03:45 PM
(28-01-2013 03:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you challenge him in the boxing ring, I will bitch slap you with a large fish.
I have my standards, you know? Drinking Beverage

28-01-2013, 03:48 PM
(28-01-2013 03:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 03:41 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  If you challenge him in the boxing ring, I will bitch slap you with a large fish.
I have my standards, you know? Drinking Beverage
Suuuuure.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
28-01-2013, 03:55 PM
(28-01-2013 03:48 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 03:45 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I have my standards, you know? Drinking Beverage
Suuuuure.
Besides, he (claims to be) 70 years old, so I doubt that there is even the slightest chance that anyone here can say anything that will change his mind. Judging by his posts so far, it seems that he has made up his mind a long time ago.

[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post