Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-01-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 28-01-2013 06:16 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Creation Museum...
(28-01-2013 03:02 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 02:31 PM)hedgehog648 Wrote:  I am actually sincere but I dont suffer fools easily

Well you take yourself seriously, so obviously you are a liar.
Come back in a year when yet again, just like your Jebus was, your predictions will have been proven wrong, Dicky Wicky.
I think I might stop there this Summer also, on my way to Harvard for Summer Session. I can take pictures for my scrap book, of "Really Serious People Actually Believed This Crap". There is not one Geo-chemist, not one Geo-physicist, not one Paleontologist, not one accredited PhD Geologist, not one memeber of the National Academy of Science who buys this utter bullshit. Americans are so fucking gullible. They are snake oil slaesmen ... all, including Dicky Wicky here.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-01-2013, 06:15 PM
(28-01-2013 04:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well you take yourself seriously, so obviously you are a liar.
Come back in a year when yet again, just like your Jebus was, your predictions will have been proven wrong, Dicky Wicky.
I think I might stop there this Summer also, on my way to Harvard for Summer Session. I can take pictures for my scrap book, of "Really Serious People Actually Believed This Crap". There is not one Geo-chemist, not one Geo-physicist, not one Paleontologist, not one accredited PhD Geologist, not one memeber of the National Academy of Science who buys this utter bullshit. Americans are fo fucking gullible. They are snake oil slaesmen ... all, including Dicky Wicky here.
Well, arent you the cutest little petunia? What are you ten years old? You talk like it bucky wucky.
wow, you know every geo-chemist, geo-physicist, paleotologist, and PhD Geologist in the whole wide world, plus every member of the National Academy of Science. When you get older you'll learn that people dont believe lies like this.
Now you hate Americans too? Is there anyone you dont hate?
Wow, you're going to Harvard this summer, I am so impressed. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Richard Stuckmeyer's post
28-01-2013, 06:22 PM
(28-01-2013 06:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 04:35 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Well you take yourself seriously, so obviously you are a liar.
I think I might stop there this Summer also, on my way to Harvard for Summer Session. I can take pictures for my scrap book, of "Really Serious People Actually Believed This Crap". There is not one Geo-chemist, not one Geo-physicist, not one Paleontologist, not one accredited PhD Geologist, not one memeber of the National Academy of Science who buys this utter bullshit. Americans are so fucking gullible. They are snake oil slaesmen ... all, including Dicky Wicky here.
Well, arent you the cutest little petunia? What are you ten years old? You talk like it bucky wucky.
wow, you know every geo-chemist, geo-physicist, paleotologist, and PhD Geologist in the whole wide world, plus every member of the National Academy of Science. When you get older you'll learn that people dont believe lies like this.

Now, Dicky Wicky, all ya gotta do, is name ONE of them that believes this bullshit. There are surveys of the NAS that proves what I said. So sad Too bad, Dick.
BTW, the fact that some American are gullible does not equate to my hating them all. When you grow up, you will learn to reason critically. Oh wait. You've been deluded your whole life. Oh well. What a waste. Are you planning on coming back and facing the music next year when you have been proven wrong, Dicky Wicky ? I seriously doubt it. Time will tell won't it. I bet you have your pathetic excuses why, just like Camping did, you will be wrong, when it's proven. Why not just give them now, and get it over with, Dicky.

Sent by Jebus to put the stud back in Bible Study. "I believe Mr. Peanut is the Messiah" -- onlinebiker
29-01-2013, 04:42 AM
(28-01-2013 06:22 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-01-2013 06:15 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Well, arent you the cutest little petunia? What are you ten years old? You talk like it bucky wucky.

Now, Dicky Wicky, all ya gotta do, is name ONE of them that believes this bullshit. There are surveys of the NAS that proves what I said. So sad Too bad, Dick.
BTW, the fact that some American are gullible does not equate to my hating them all. When you grow up, you will learn to reason critically. Oh wait. You've been deluded your whole life. Oh well. What a waste. Are you planning on coming back and facing the music next year when you have been proven wrong, Dicky Wicky ? I seriously doubt it. Time will tell won't it. I bet you have your pathetic excuses why, just like Camping did, you will be wrong, when it's proven. Why not just give them now, and get it over with, Dicky.
Weeping Just one Buckaroo?
[*]Dr. E. Theo Agard, Medical Physics[*]Dr. Kevin Anderson, Microbiology - Biography[*]Mark Armitage, Biology - Biography[*]Alexander Arndt (analytical chemist, etc.) [more info][*]Dr. Steve Austin, Geologist[*]Francis Bacon (developed the Scientific Method)[*]Dr. Geoff Barnard, Immunologist[*]Thomas G. Barnes (physicist) [more info][*]Dr. John Baumgardner, Electrical Engineering, Space Physicist, Geophysicist, expert in supercomputer modeling of plate tectonics[*]Dr. Jerry Bergman, Psychologist[*]Edward A. Boudreaux, Theoretical Chemistry[*]Prof. Linn E. Carothers, Associate Professor of Statistics[*]Dr. Eugene F. Chaffin, Professor of Physics[*]Arthur V. Chadwick (geologist) [more info][*]Dr. Donald Chittick, Physical Chemist[*]Dr. John M. Cimbala, Mechanical Engineering[*]Dr. Bob Compton, DVM[*]Melvin Alonzo Cook (physical chemist, Nobel Prize nominee) [more info][*]Dr. Ken Cumming, Biologist[*]Dr. Jack W. Cuozzo, Dentist[*]Dr. William M. Curtis III, Th.D., Th.M., M.S., Aeronautics & Nuclear Physics[*]Dr. Raymond V. Damadian, M.D., Pioneer of magnetic resonance imaging[*]Dr. Nancy M. Darrall, Botany[*]Dr. Bryan Dawson, Mathematics[*]Prof. Stephen W. Deckard, Assistant Professor of Education[*]Dr. David A. DeWitt, Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience[*]Dr. Don DeYoung, Astronomy, atmospheric physics, M.Div[*]Dr. Geoff Downes, Creationist Plant Physiologist[*]Dr. Ted Driggers, Operations research[*]Robert H. Eckel, Medical Research[*]Dr. André Eggen, Geneticist[*]Prof. Dennis L. Englin, Professor of Geophysics[*]Prof. Danny Faulkner, Astronomy[*]Prof. Carl B. Fliermans, Professor of Biology[*]Prof. Dwain L. Ford, Organic Chemistry[*]Prof. Robert H. Franks, Associate Professor of Biology[*]Robert V. Gentry (physicist and chemist) [more info][*]Dr. Paul Giem, Medical Research[*]Dr. Maciej Giertych, Geneticist[*]Dr. Duane Gish, Biochemist[*]Dr. Werner Gitt, Information Scientist[*]Dr. Warwick Glover, General Surgeon[*]Dr. D.B. Gower, Biochemistry[*]John Grebe (chemist) [more info][*]Dr. George Hawke, Environmental Scientist[*]Dr. Margaret Helder, Science Editor, Botanist[*] Dr. Kelly Hollowell, Molecular and Cellular Pharmacologist[*]Dr. Ed Holroyd, III, Atmospheric Science[*]Dr. Bob Hosken, Biochemistry[*]Dr. George F. Howe, Botany[*]Dr. James A. Huggins, Professor and Chair, Department of Biology[*]D. Russell Humphreys (award-winning physicist) [more info][*]Evan Jamieson, Hydrometallurgy[*]George T. Javor, Biochemistry[*]Dr. Arthur Jones, Biology[*]Dr. David Kaufman, Human Anatomy - Biography[*]John W. Klotz (geneticist and biologist) [more info][*]Leonid Korochkin (geneticist) [more info][*]Dr. John K.G. Kramer, Biochemistry[*]Lane P. Lester (geneticist and biologist) [more info][*]Dr. Jason Lisle, Astrophysicist[*]Dr. Ian Macreadie, molecular biologist and microbiologist:[*]Dr. John Marcus, Molecular Biologist[*]Frank L. Marsh (biologist) [more info][*]Dr. George Marshall, Eye Disease Researcher[*]Dr. Ralph Matthews, Radiation Chemist[*]Prof. Andy McIntosh, Combustion theory, aerodynamics[*]Dr. David Menton, Anatomist[*]Dr. Angela Meyer, Creationist Plant Physiologist[*]Dr. John Meyer, Physiologist[*]Colin W. Mitchell, Geography[*]Dr. Tommy Mitchell, Physician[*]Dr. John W. Moreland, Mechanical engineer and Dentist[*]Dr. Henry M. Morris (1918–2006), founder of the Institute for Creation Research.[*]Dr. Arlton C. Murray, Paleontologist[*]Dr. John D. Morris, Geologist[*]Dr. Terry Mortenson, History of Geology[*]Stanley A. Mumma, Architectural Engineering[*]Isaac Newton (helped develop science of dynamics and the discipline of calculus / father of the Law of Gravity / invented the reflecting telescope) - See also a refutation of the argument Newton was a creationist only because there was no alternative)[*]Dr. Eric Norman, Biomedical researcher[*]Michael Oard, Atmospheric Science - Biography[*]Prof. Chris D. Osborne, Assistant Professor of Biology[*]Gary E. Parker (biologist and paleontologist) [more info][*]Louis Pasteur (helped develop science of bacteriology / discovered the Law of Biogenesis / invented fermentation control / developed vaccinations and immunizations)[*]Dr. Georgia Purdom, Molecular Genetics[*]Dr. John Rankin, Cosmologist[*]Prof. J. Rendle-Short, Pediatrics[*]Dr. Ariel A. Roth, Biology[*]Dr. Joachim Scheven Palaeontologist:[*]Dr. Andrew Snelling, Geologist[*]Dr. Timothy G. Standish, Biology[*]Prof. James Stark, Assistant Professor of Science Education[*]Prof. Brian Stone, Engineer[*]Dr. Esther Su, Biochemistry[*]Dr. Stephen Taylor, Electrical Engineering[*]Charles B. Thaxton (chemist) [more info][*]Dr. Ker C. Thomson, Geophysics[*]William Thompson (Lord Kelvin) (helped develop sciences of thermodynamics and energetics / invented the Absolute Temperature Scale / developed the Trans-Atlantic Cable)[*]Dr. Michael Todhunter, Forest Genetics[*]Dr. Royal Truman, Organic Chemist:[*]Leonardo da Vinci (helped develop science of hydraulics)[*]Dr. Larry Vardiman, Atmospheric Science[*]Prof. Walter Veith, Zoologist[*]Dr. Jeremy Walter, Mechanical Engineer[*]Dr. A.J. Monty White, Chemistry/Gas Kinetics[*]Dr. John Whitmore, Geologist/Paleontologist[*]A.E. Wilder-Smith (chemist and pharmacology expert) [more info][*]Dr. Kurt Wise, Palaeontologist[*]Dr. Thomas (Tong Y.) Yi, Ph.D., Creationist Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering[*]Dr. Patrick Young, Chemist and Materials Scientist[*]Dr. Henry Zuill, Biology[*]

Thumbsup Thumbsup
29-01-2013, 04:49 AM
Lol.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-01-2013, 04:51 AM
(29-01-2013 04:49 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Lol.
Hobo And the fool laughs on.
29-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Lol.

They tell me I'm the shit, I'm like 'duh...'
[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
29-01-2013, 05:00 AM
That list is seriously hilarious. Degrees from "Southern Adventist College". Dr. Fake Himself Humphreys ? Hahaha
I said ONE reputable degree for a Geo-chemist, Geologist, Geo-physicist. Do you even know what these are Tricky Dicky ?
Didn't you say you are crazy, and you're leaving ? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Buh-bye. Time for your nap.

29-01-2013, 05:04 AM
It's the first law of academia that if you present ideas outside prescribed Atheist norms then both your qualifications and the establishment that awarded them to you are null and void.

Check out my YouTube channel for more videos and information Smile

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ5PX9Y...1uwXxWwQ6w
[+] 1 user Likes AtheismExposed's post
29-01-2013, 05:37 AM
It a documented fact that the Creation Crazies sent emails to reputable scientists, and embed in them a statement that says "if you do not request your name be removed, it will be added to the list of Creation believers" It's called FRAUD. Many scientists have had to sue to get their names off. Unless proven otherwise, I beleieve none of the list. It's made in an unethical manner.
Tsk tsk. Jebus would not approve. As for the GRAND Conspirracy against the Creationists, it's a fucking joke.