Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 05:52 AM
RE: Creation Museum...
(29-01-2013 05:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That list is seriously hilarious. Degrees from "Southern Adventist College". Dr. Fake Himself Humphreys ? Hahaha
I said ONE reputable degree for a Geo-chemist, Geologist, Geo-physicist. Do you even know what these are Tricky Dicky ?
Didn't you say you are crazy, and you're leaving ? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Buh-bye. Time for your nap.
You really are silly arent you? You ask for one person and then deride a whole list of academia, scientists, etc. It's amazing how you make yourself, a rather pedantic, unintelligent individual, as arbiter of everything. You would have done well in the Salem witch trials.
So, when you are shown up you revert to childish ridicule? How mature of you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 05:53 AM
*yawn* you're becoming boring old man.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
29-01-2013, 05:56 AM
(29-01-2013 05:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It a documented fact that the Creation Crazies sent emails to reputable scientists, and embed in them a statement that says "if you do not request your name be removed, it will be added to the list of Creation believers" It's called FRAUD. Many scientists have had to sue to get their names off. Unless proven otherwise, I beleieve none of the list. It's made in an unethical manner.
Tsk tsk. Jebus would not approve. As for the GRAND Conspirracy against the Creationists, it's a fucking joke.
So, provide your documentation. It's also a documented fact that YOU have an IQ of ten. Citations, son, citations. Otherwise you are just bloviating. No one cares what you believe. Your opinion is unimportant. Prove it's unethical. Do I have to keep say "Provide citations for your accusations? I guess you like to see me use my favorite word: Bloviation. Laughat
29-01-2013, 05:57 AM
(29-01-2013 05:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  *yawn* you're becoming boring old man.
Good, then I have achieved my objective with you. Drinking Beverage
29-01-2013, 05:58 AM
(29-01-2013 05:56 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It a documented fact that the Creation Crazies sent emails to reputable scientists, and embed in them a statement that says "if you do not request your name be removed, it will be added to the list of Creation believers" It's called FRAUD. Many scientists have had to sue to get their names off. Unless proven otherwise, I beleieve none of the list. It's made in an unethical manner.
Tsk tsk. Jebus would not approve. As for the GRAND Conspirracy against the Creationists, it's a fucking joke.
So, provide your documentation. It's also a documented fact that YOU have an IQ of ten. Citations, son, citations. Otherwise you are just bloviating. No one cares what you believe. Your opinion is unimportant. Prove it's unethical. Do I have to keep say "Provide citations for your accusations? I guess you like to see me use my favorite word: Bloviation. Laughat
IQ of 10?
That's all you got?
Comon fucktard, you're making me lose interest. Now try again, I'm sure you can come up with a better insult for Bucky then "you have an IQ of 10".

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
29-01-2013, 05:58 AM
(29-01-2013 05:52 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:00 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That list is seriously hilarious. Degrees from "Southern Adventist College". Dr. Fake Himself Humphreys ? Hahaha
I said ONE reputable degree for a Geo-chemist, Geologist, Geo-physicist. Do you even know what these are Tricky Dicky ?
Didn't you say you are crazy, and you're leaving ? Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out. Buh-bye. Time for your nap.
You really are silly arent you? You ask for one person and then deride a whole list of academia, scientists, etc. It's amazing how you make yourself, a rather pedantic, unintelligent individual, as arbiter of everything. You would have done well in the Salem witch trials.
So, when you are shown up you revert to childish ridicule? How mature of you.
Listen, fucker. YOU started here by insulting atheists. Then you complain and whine about being treated badly. There is no evidence that the list is accurate, or that any of them agreed to have their names listed on the list. You are great at insults, and name calleing. Real Christian of you. You have "shown up" no one. You couldn't even give any replies to the Bible questions asked of you. All you could say is you were tired, crazy, and weren't going to do anyone's homework. Right.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
29-01-2013, 05:59 AM
(29-01-2013 05:57 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  *yawn* you're becoming boring old man.
Good, then I have achieved my objective with you. Drinking Beverage
Doesn't mean Ill stop.

29-01-2013, 06:04 AM
(29-01-2013 05:56 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:37 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It's also a documented fact that YOU have an IQ of ten. Citations, son, citations. Otherwise you are just bloviating. No one cares what you believe. Your opinion is unimportant. Prove it's unethical. Do I have to keep say "Provide citations for your accusations? I guess you like to see me use my favorite word: Bloviation. Laughat
Listen blow-hard suffering from BLOWviation, you just lied. Jebus will judge you for your lies. You asking for citations. Hahaha. Time for our nap, gramps.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
29-01-2013, 06:23 AM
(29-01-2013 06:04 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Listen blow-hard suffering from BLOWviation, you just lied. Jebus will judge you for your lies. You asking for citations. Hahaha. Time for our nap, gramps.
LMAO...calm down son, you need some of my calming meds. Dont throw a hissy fit now. Where did I lie? Facts, sweetie, facts.
Nah, my nap wont come till the nurses see me chewing on my arm. Until then I get to stay up and play with my crayolas. Hobo
29-01-2013, 06:24 AM
(29-01-2013 05:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:57 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Good, then I have achieved my objective with you. Drinking Beverage
Doesn't mean Ill stop.
Doesn't mean I want you too. Remember, I have LOTS of free time. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I heard there's two creation versions? smileXsmileXsmile 2 49 Today 05:51 AM
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Creation COSMOS. - Funny or Die, lol Bows and Arrows 13 569 07-05-2014 07:00 AM
Last Post: Bible Belt Brawler
  Evidence that prove creation,was originally said to never happen by creationist. Metazoa Zeke 14 307 07-03-2014 09:16 AM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  Creation scientists Richard Stuckmeyer 15 2,879 04-02-2014 06:34 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  What percentage of these, from creation.com, are true? Age of Earth. DeavonReye 10 550 05-10-2013 12:23 PM
Last Post: DeavonReye
  The Institute for Creation Research Hitched_Gibson 6 298 05-08-2013 10:18 PM
Last Post: Hitched_Gibson
  Kentucky Creationist Museum Will Feature Dragons, Unicorns slydog 32 1,733 26-06-2013 07:24 AM
Last Post: pxlgirl