Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 06:25 AM
RE: Creation Museum...
(29-01-2013 06:24 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:59 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Doesn't mean Ill stop.
Doesn't mean I want you too. Remember, I have LOTS of free time. Big Grin
I'm an unemployed student on break...

So do I.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-01-2013, 06:26 AM
(29-01-2013 05:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:52 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  You really are silly arent you? You ask for one person and then deride a whole list of academia, scientists, etc. It's amazing how you make yourself, a rather pedantic, unintelligent individual, as arbiter of everything. You would have done well in the Salem witch trials.
So, when you are shown up you revert to childish ridicule? How mature of you.
Listen, fucker. YOU started here by insulting atheists. Then you complain and whine about being treated badly. There is no evidence that the list is accurate, or that any of them agreed to have their names listed on the list. You are great at insults, and name calleing. Real Christian of you. You have "shown up" no one. You couldn't even give any replies to the Bible questions asked of you. All you could say is you were tired, crazy, and weren't going to do anyone's homework. Right.
Weeping It's really getting to you isnt it? Someone you cant bully? Please dont get your panties in a bunch. It's not worth having a stroke over.
29-01-2013, 06:27 AM
Talking about strokes, if you could have one I would appreciate it.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
29-01-2013, 06:28 AM
(29-01-2013 06:25 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:24 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Doesn't mean I want you too. Remember, I have LOTS of free time. Big Grin
I'm an unemployed student on break...

So do I.
Ahhh, one of the kiddies sucking on the governments teat eh? What is your field of study, philosophy? You'll go far in the real world. Can you say, "Want fries with that?"
29-01-2013, 06:29 AM
(29-01-2013 06:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talking about strokes, if you could have one I would appreciate it.
I'll try to accomodate you. I know you'd like to murder anyone that disagees with you and doesnt cow-tow to you. Tongue
29-01-2013, 06:30 AM
Commercial Law.

What did you study? Did you even pass high school?

29-01-2013, 06:31 AM
(29-01-2013 06:29 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:27 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Talking about strokes, if you could have one I would appreciate it.
I'll try to accomodate you. I know you'd like to murder anyone that disagees with you and doesnt cow-tow to you. Tongue
Murder? Nah, requires effort which you're not worth.

thus if you could murder yourself I would greatly appreciate it.

29-01-2013, 06:32 AM
(29-01-2013 05:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:56 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  So, provide your documentation. It's also a documented fact that YOU have an IQ of ten. Citations, son, citations. Otherwise you are just bloviating. No one cares what you believe. Your opinion is unimportant. Prove it's unethical. Do I have to keep say "Provide citations for your accusations? I guess you like to see me use my favorite word: Bloviation. Laughat
IQ of 10?
That's all you got?
Comon fucktard, you're making me lose interest. Now try again, I'm sure you can come up with a better insult for Bucky then "you have an IQ of 10".
Weeping Is that the best you can do..."fucktard"? My grandson could come up with a better insult than that. If you are losing interest, why do you keep spouting off? No one is forcing you to respond. Tongue
29-01-2013, 06:33 AM
(29-01-2013 06:32 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:58 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  IQ of 10?
That's all you got?
Comon fucktard, you're making me lose interest. Now try again, I'm sure you can come up with a better insult for Bucky then "you have an IQ of 10".
Weeping Is that the best you can do..."fucktard"? My grandson could come up with a better insult than that. If you are losing interest, why do you keep spouting off? No one is forcing you to respond. Tongue
Fucktard is a hell of a lot better then "you have an IQ of 10"...

And fucktard isn't so much of an insult as it is a common phrase of mine.

29-01-2013, 06:33 AM
(29-01-2013 06:31 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:29 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  I'll try to accomodate you. I know you'd like to murder anyone that disagees with you and doesnt cow-tow to you. Tongue
Murder? Nah, requires effort which you're not worth.

thus if you could murder yourself I would greatly appreciate it.
Drooling
I already said I would consider it. The thing is, it's so much fun watching you have coniption fits I hate to leave, Big Grin