Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2013, 06:58 AM
RE: Creation Museum...
(29-01-2013 06:53 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  No I don't...
Orly? If you say so. Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2013, 07:04 AM
(29-01-2013 06:57 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:46 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  So where did it all go wrong?
Obviously people don't just go from cop and father to sad sack of shit overnight.
It's only your opinion that anything went wrong. "Sad sack of shit"? Have I upset you this much? Then my objective has been acheived. I will admit that living a super hard life, seeing the worst that society has to offer (mostly atheists btw), breakdowns, injuries, illnesses, etc. have taken their toll but, hey, that's life. Some have it easy and some have it hard. NBD. You really need to just ignore me and take a chill pill. I'm not worth you having a fit. Why dont we just quit bashing each other and move on to some serious discussion? I can play nice if you do, otherwise this is just going to go on and on. Rolleyes
You haven't upset me or annoyed me, like I said earlier, we get your kind constantly, you're nothing new.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're just some sock puppet of someone already banned.

Don't flatter yourself, you don't annoy me in the slighest.

And nah, I'm having fun I think I'll keep going.
And yes something obviously went wrong.

You're alone, old, highly medicated and have a lot of time of your hands (more then me I suspect). Where's the family? where's the friends? Where's the boat?
Instead of doing something with your life in your old age you are sitting on a computer trolling an atheist forum, likely for any hint of human contact.

I'm young, I was just out with friends at the beach today, I'm on my laptop (not my PC which has all my video games), it's late at night and I'm bored as fuck, that's my excuse. What's yours?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
29-01-2013, 07:31 AM
(29-01-2013 07:04 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 06:57 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  It's only your opinion that anything went wrong. "Sad sack of shit"? Have I upset you this much? Then my objective has been acheived. I will admit that living a super hard life, seeing the worst that society has to offer (mostly atheists btw), breakdowns, injuries, illnesses, etc. have taken their toll but, hey, that's life. Some have it easy and some have it hard. NBD. You really need to just ignore me and take a chill pill. I'm not worth you having a fit. Why dont we just quit bashing each other and move on to some serious discussion? I can play nice if you do, otherwise this is just going to go on and on. Rolleyes
You haven't upset me or annoyed me, like I said earlier, we get your kind constantly, you're nothing new.
I wouldn't be surprised if you're just some sock puppet of someone already banned.

Don't flatter yourself, you don't annoy me in the slighest.

And nah, I'm having fun I think I'll keep going.
And yes something obviously went wrong.

You're alone, old, highly medicated and have a lot of time of your hands (more then me I suspect). Where's the family? where's the friends? Where's the boat?
Instead of doing something with your life in your old age you are sitting on a computer trolling an atheist forum, likely for any hint of human contact.

I'm young, I was just out with friends at the beach today, I'm on my laptop (not my PC which has all my video games), it's late at night and I'm bored as fuck, that's my excuse. What's yours?
See, you keep making assumptions about me based on nothing just like you make assumptions about God based on nothing.
Right now I'm at my computer in the same room as my wife and great-granddaughter (whom we babysit everyday to help our granddaughter out as she teaches, works a part-time job and goes to college). Yep, I'm old, that comes from being born ling ago. You will never see old nage as your life ends in 7 years.
Yep, I'm highly medicated. Be thankful it will never happen to you. Yep, LOTS of time on my hands. Some from the family come by everyday for "poor, old, housebound dad/grandpa/great-grandpa. Same with the friends, there's not hardly a day someone doesnt visit. I'm able to be on a computer while I visit with others. Is that called "multi-tasking"?
What do you want me to do bubbie? Make a suggestion and I'll consider it. I imagine I get much more human content than you. I've made thousands of friends in my life, been very successful in my chosen profession, headed fraternal organizations, school boards and participated in so many different facets of life (my childrens and grandchildrens school event) than you will probably ever do.
The beach huh? Thank God that you are able to do so. I used to. I've seen almost the entire world in my life. Seen many beaches, lakes, rivers, seas and oceans. Gone on many cruises. I served in the Navy when I was 17 as a crash/rescue crewman on an aircraft carrier during the Viet Nam war, I was 17 when I started. Saw a lot of death, enough to appreciate the lives of others. I'm glad you have an easy life, I wish hardship on no one. I just wish you weren't an atheist so you could enjoy eternity.
I know I'm an old curmudgeon son but that just comes with my experiences in life. I would give my life so you could live, even tho I have no respect for you. I know you would not return the favor.
I'm wheeled up to my computer and glad you have a laptop to use. My wife uses our laptop. Actually, I prefer the PC.
If you want to keep trolling me it's fine with me. I like passing the time on here. I would ratcher have a civil, serious discussion with someone that would recognize that I have the right to my opinion as I know they have the right to their opinion. I cant change your attitude for me based on my beginnings here, that was "pre-med", but I would hope you could find something better to do than trolling me. If you want to, that's fine, it passes my time. As I like to say, "Thanks for playing."
29-01-2013, 07:49 AM
(29-01-2013 05:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:52 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  You really are silly arent you? You ask for one person and then deride a whole list of academia, scientists, etc. It's amazing how you make yourself, a rather pedantic, unintelligent individual, as arbiter of everything. You would have done well in the Salem witch trials.
So, when you are shown up you revert to childish ridicule? How mature of you.
Listen, fucker. YOU started here by insulting atheists. Then you complain and whine about being treated badly. There is no evidence that the list is accurate, or that any of them agreed to have their names listed on the list. You are great at insults, and name calleing. Real Christian of you. You have "shown up" no one. You couldn't even give any replies to the Bible questions asked of you. All you could say is you were tired, crazy, and weren't going to do anyone's homework. Right.

I checked several of the ones on that list and they are bona fide believers. However, their credentials tend to be second rate, and their publications scanty.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2013, 08:00 AM
Quote:See, you keep making assumptions about me based on nothing

Because you do the same about me, I just return it back to you.
Can't handle it, then don't do it to begin with.

Quote:I'm able to be on a computer while I visit with others. Is that called "multi-tasking"?

No, it's called "put grandpa on the computer so we don't have to listen about his end of the world ramblings based on nothing"

Quote:What do you want me to do bubbie? Make a suggestion and I'll consider it.

Curl over and die would be nice please.
Or just leave the forum, w/e works for you.

Quote:The beach huh? Thank God that you are able to do so.

No, I'm not a moron. I will thank the rock errosion process and the sea for that beach. No God required.

Quote:I know I'm an old curmudgeon son but that just comes with my experiences in life.

It comes with a religious upbringing and unwillingness or lack of ability to think rationally.

Quote:I would ratcher have a civil, serious discussion with someone that would
recognize that I have the right to my opinion as I know they have the
right to their opinion. I cant change your attitude for me based on my
beginnings here, that was "pre-med", but I would hope you could find
something better to do than trolling me.

This is unbelievably hypocritical.
You have failed to have any civil, serious discussion on here.
Not to mention the forum very much hope that YOU could find something better to do then troll TTA...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
29-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Tell me, Richard, do you happen to live in the USA? Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
29-01-2013, 08:45 AM
(29-01-2013 08:00 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:See, you keep making assumptions about me based on nothing

Because you do the same about me, I just return it back to you.
Can't handle it, then don't do it to begin with.

Quote:I'm able to be on a computer while I visit with others. Is that called "multi-tasking"?

No, it's called "put grandpa on the computer so we don't have to listen about his end of the world ramblings based on nothing"

Quote:What do you want me to do bubbie? Make a suggestion and I'll consider it.

Curl over and die would be nice please.
Or just leave the forum, w/e works for you.

Quote:The beach huh? Thank God that you are able to do so.

No, I'm not a moron. I will thank the rock errosion process and the sea for that beach. No God required.

Quote:I know I'm an old curmudgeon son but that just comes with my experiences in life.

It comes with a religious upbringing and unwillingness or lack of ability to think rationally.

Quote:I would ratcher have a civil, serious discussion with someone that would
recognize that I have the right to my opinion as I know they have the
right to their opinion. I cant change your attitude for me based on my
beginnings here, that was "pre-med", but I would hope you could find
something better to do than trolling me.

This is unbelievably hypocritical.
You have failed to have any civil, serious discussion on here.
Not to mention the forum very much hope that YOU could find something better to do then troll TTA...
Thanks for playing. Collect your parting gift at the door. Big Grin
29-01-2013, 08:46 AM
(29-01-2013 08:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Tell me, Richard, do you happen to live in the USA? Consider
Vosur, I dont know if I "happen" to live in the USA but I do. Is there a problem with that?
29-01-2013, 08:47 AM
AW: RE: Creation Museum...
(29-01-2013 08:46 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 08:03 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Tell me, Richard, do you happen to live in the USA? Consider
Vosur, I dont know if I "happen" to live in the USA but I do. Is there a problem with that?
Not at all. Angel

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
29-01-2013, 08:48 AM
(29-01-2013 07:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(29-01-2013 05:58 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Listen, fucker. YOU started here by insulting atheists. Then you complain and whine about being treated badly. There is no evidence that the list is accurate, or that any of them agreed to have their names listed on the list. You are great at insults, and name calleing. Real Christian of you. You have "shown up" no one. You couldn't even give any replies to the Bible questions asked of you. All you could say is you were tired, crazy, and weren't going to do anyone's homework. Right.

I checked several of the ones on that list and they are bona fide believers. However, their credentials tend to be second rate, and their publications scanty.
Amazing, you really ARE an elitist arent you? I wonder what they would have to say about YOUR credentials my friend? I published a story in Alfred Hitchcock magazine once, how are my credentials? Big Grin