Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 11:40 AM
RE: Creation Museum...
What DID we do to get along here before this Fuckmeyer showed up ? I can't believe the world got this far without his advice. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
The noblest of the dogs is the hot dog. It feeds the hand that bites it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 11:41 AM
(30-01-2013 11:33 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 01:55 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: WBC-Satan-Cartoon.jpg]
See kiddies, THIS is what I was talking about. The atheist has nothing of substance to add so he goes to the atheist archives, digs out what he thinks is a funny cartoon and posts it like it has any relevance to what is being discussed. DUDE, if you cant say something relevant then just sit back, relax and read some more posts. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 024-the-only-thing-its-good-for_zps3a6c32b7.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
30-01-2013, 11:42 AM
(30-01-2013 11:38 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:01 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Sounds like heaven to me for 7 years. Thumbsup

No response to any of the rest of my post?
If you call heaven terrible wars, famine, disease, complete moral decay, natural catastorphies and world dictatorship Heaven then I guess you're right. Huh
I'm not going back to re-read it but if I ignored it it must not have been worth responding to. Oh yeah, lol, if ya dont like that then lump it, as we said when I was a kid. (Always gotta respond to an atheist in an immature manner cuz that's what they understand best. Tongue )

Your repeated childish, insulting posts are getting you closer to being banned.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 11:59 AM
(30-01-2013 11:40 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  What DID we do to get along here before this Fuckmeyer showed up ? I can't believe the world got this far without his advice. Weeping
Another evidence of your immaturity Buckaroo. When you pass puberty you may learn better. You are just showing what an ass you are. Here, let me help you, SUCKMEYER, SUCKMORE, STUCK IN THE MUD, STICKY, and the list goes on and on. When an immature little doodlebug has nothing important to say they resort to making fun of a persons name. That stuff ended with mature people when they got out of elementary school kid. Angry Lol Yeah, ya got my dander up with that one.
30-01-2013, 12:00 PM
(30-01-2013 11:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:33 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  See kiddies, THIS is what I was talking about. The atheist has nothing of substance to add so he goes to the atheist archives, digs out what he thinks is a funny cartoon and posts it like it has any relevance to what is being discussed. DUDE, if you cant say something relevant then just sit back, relax and read some more posts. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 024-the-only-thing-its-good-for_zps3a6c32b7.jpg]
Another atheist with nothing relevant to say. Tongue
30-01-2013, 12:05 PM
(30-01-2013 11:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:38 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  If you call heaven terrible wars, famine, disease, complete moral decay, natural catastorphies and world dictatorship Heaven then I guess you're right. Huh
I'm not going back to re-read it but if I ignored it it must not have been worth responding to. Oh yeah, lol, if ya dont like that then lump it, as we said when I was a kid. (Always gotta respond to an atheist in an immature manner cuz that's what they understand best. Tongue )

Your repeated childish, insulting posts are getting you closer to being banned.
SO BAN ME TUFF GUY. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WIN ANY ARGUMENT. Evil_monster USE YOUR DICTATORIAL POWER AND GET RID OF THIS PAIN IN YOUR ASS. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ATHEIST FORUM IN TOWN? YOU SAID THIS WAS A TOUGH SKINNED FORUM, I GUESS THAT MEANS ONLY IF YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT OPPOSING VIEWS ARE NOT WELCOME. LOOK AT ALL THE IGNORANT, SARCASTIC, INSULTING, DISPARAGING THINGS SAID TO ME AND OTHER CHRISTIANS ON HERE BY YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS THOSE ARE OKAY WITH YOU CUZ THEY ARE ATHEISTS. YOUR TENDER LITTLE SKIN IS BURNT WHEN A CHRISTIAN STRIKES BACK. BANN ME DUMBASS. BAN ME. PLEASE. I'LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT THREATENING ME JUST CUZ I'M A CHRITIAN THAT DOESNT TAKE YOUR CRAP. Censored
30-01-2013, 12:06 PM
lol

New policy. If someone asks to be banned, ban them. Only immature fucks who think they're masters of reverse psychology ask to be banned, so I say we ban them.

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
30-01-2013, 12:16 PM
(30-01-2013 12:05 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your repeated childish, insulting posts are getting you closer to being banned.
SO BAN ME TUFF GUY. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WIN ANY ARGUMENT. Evil_monster USE YOUR DICTATORIAL POWER AND GET RID OF THIS PAIN IN YOUR ASS. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ATHEIST FORUM IN TOWN? YOU SAID THIS WAS A TOUGH SKINNED FORUM, I GUESS THAT MEANS ONLY IF YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT OPPOSING VIEWS ARE NOT WELCOME. LOOK AT ALL THE IGNORANT, SARCASTIC, INSULTING, DISPARAGING THINGS SAID TO ME AND OTHER CHRISTIANS ON HERE BY YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS THOSE ARE OKAY WITH YOU CUZ THEY ARE ATHEISTS. YOUR TENDER LITTLE SKIN IS BURNT WHEN A CHRISTIAN STRIKES BACK. BANN ME DUMBASS. BAN ME. PLEASE. I'LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT THREATENING ME JUST CUZ I'M A CHRITIAN THAT DOESNT TAKE YOUR CRAP. Censored
I think his point was that you're not doing anything but name calling at this point. You're obviously trolling. You've used phrases like "When I'm on my meds this forum is fun" and "you atheists are too easy" and such things - clearly all you're interested in doing is slinging mud and provoking people to fight at your level.

You're not contributing; you're only provoking. If that's all you're here for, then we don't need it (actually, it looks like a few of us do since there are some who have replied in kind, over and over, apparently enjoying your game as much as you do).

It has nothing to do with you being a Christian. In fact, most of the recent bannings I can recollect were non-theists who preferred trolling, spamming, and insulting to providing any meaningful contribution.

Me, I don't want you banned. I want Christians here. I like debating with them and learning about their viewpoints (and other theists too). But I'm learning nothing from you except how to pretend I'm a retired detective while acting like a ten-year-old. I would much prefer if you would pull your head out and contribute. Make interesting posts. Share your viewpoint. As a mature adult. For me, and I think for most of us, that would be far far preferable to banning you.

If you did that, we'd all love to have you stick around.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein
[+] 1 user Likes Aseptic Skeptic's post
30-01-2013, 12:17 PM
(30-01-2013 11:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your repeated childish, insulting posts are getting you closer to being banned.
Can't say that I agree with this, Chas.

If his behavior is what gets him closer to being banned, you'd also have to ban certain other members (I'm sure you know whom I'm talking about).

Besides that, neither being childish, nor insulting people is against the forum rules.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
30-01-2013, 12:21 PM
(30-01-2013 12:17 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Besides that, neither being childish, nor insulting people is against the forum rules.
What about repeatedly spamming childish insults, over and over without reprieve, maybe even after mods PM him and ask him to tone it down, especially when they don't contribute any other non-childish-spam posts?

Is that a bannable offense?

I ask, because I think that if it isn't, then it should be. Mods should be able to tell someone to contribute or get lost. Mods should be able to see that someone is only submitting childish spam and ask them to knock it off or get lost. Mods can only do that if the rules allow them to ban for such junk (or they become vigilante mods that most of us don't appreciate). I would support rules that allow the mods to do this very thing without being vigilantes.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I heard there's two creation versions? smileXsmileXsmile 3 77 Yesterday 01:37 PM
Last Post: true scotsman
  Creation COSMOS. - Funny or Die, lol Bows and Arrows 13 572 07-05-2014 07:00 AM
Last Post: Bible Belt Brawler
  Evidence that prove creation,was originally said to never happen by creationist. Metazoa Zeke 14 308 07-03-2014 09:16 AM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  Creation scientists Richard Stuckmeyer 15 2,881 04-02-2014 06:34 PM
Last Post: Metazoa Zeke
  What percentage of these, from creation.com, are true? Age of Earth. DeavonReye 10 550 05-10-2013 12:23 PM
Last Post: DeavonReye
  The Institute for Creation Research Hitched_Gibson 6 298 05-08-2013 10:18 PM
Last Post: Hitched_Gibson
  Kentucky Creationist Museum Will Feature Dragons, Unicorns slydog 32 1,733 26-06-2013 07:24 AM
Last Post: pxlgirl