Creation Museum...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2013, 12:22 PM
RE: Creation Museum...
(30-01-2013 12:05 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:42 AM)Chas Wrote:  Your repeated childish, insulting posts are getting you closer to being banned.
SO BAN ME TUFF GUY. THAT'S THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN WIN ANY ARGUMENT. Evil_monster USE YOUR DICTATORIAL POWER AND GET RID OF THIS PAIN IN YOUR ASS. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THE ONLY ATHEIST FORUM IN TOWN? YOU SAID THIS WAS A TOUGH SKINNED FORUM, I GUESS THAT MEANS ONLY IF YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT OPPOSING VIEWS ARE NOT WELCOME. LOOK AT ALL THE IGNORANT, SARCASTIC, INSULTING, DISPARAGING THINGS SAID TO ME AND OTHER CHRISTIANS ON HERE BY YOUR FELLOW ATHEISTS THOSE ARE OKAY WITH YOU CUZ THEY ARE ATHEISTS. YOUR TENDER LITTLE SKIN IS BURNT WHEN A CHRISTIAN STRIKES BACK. BANN ME DUMBASS. BAN ME. PLEASE. I'LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. OTHERWISE SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND QUIT THREATENING ME JUST CUZ I'M A CHRITIAN THAT DOESNT TAKE YOUR CRAP. Censored

As I have already said, we don't ban for content but we do ban for spamming.
Creating multiple posts that are essentially the same empty noise will be interpreted as spamming.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2013, 12:23 PM
(30-01-2013 12:21 PM)Aseptic Skeptic Wrote:  What about repeatedly spamming childish insults, over and over without reprieve, maybe even after mods PM him and ask him to tone it down, especially when they don't contribute any other non-childish-spam posts?

Is that a bannable offense?
Not according to the rules.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
Find all posts by this user
30-01-2013, 12:42 PM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2013 02:47 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(30-01-2013 12:00 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:41 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 024-the-only-thing-its-good-for_zps3a6c32b7.jpg]
Another atheist with nothing relevant to say. Tongue

When you have something intelligent to say, I'll respond in kind. You keep slinging mud, and I'll just keep posting funny pictures to amuse myself and others on this forum. If that gets under your skin, well, that sounds like a 'you' problem...

[Image: 126-Not-going-to-censor-myself-650x360_zpsbc39d946.jpg]

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-01-2013, 02:42 PM
(30-01-2013 11:38 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 09:01 AM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  Sounds like heaven to me for 7 years. Thumbsup

No response to any of the rest of my post?
If you call heaven terrible wars, famine, disease, complete moral decay, natural catastorphies and world dictatorship Heaven then I guess you're right. Huh
I'm not going back to re-read it but if I ignored it it must not have been worth responding to. Oh yeah, lol, if ya dont like that then lump it, as we said when I was a kid. (Always gotta respond to an atheist in an immature manner cuz that's what they understand best. Tongue )
So, you just assume that my response was callous and insulting without even reading it and insult me anyways? Who is the immature one of the group making generalizations about the other in an insulting and childish manner?

Reply or do not, I shall not return and will be exercising my use of the ignore function for the forum.

Evolve
30-01-2013, 03:37 PM
(30-01-2013 02:42 PM)TheBeardedDude Wrote:  
(30-01-2013 11:38 AM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  If you call heaven terrible wars, famine, disease, complete moral decay, natural catastorphies and world dictatorship Heaven then I guess you're right. Huh
I'm not going back to re-read it but if I ignored it it must not have been worth responding to. Oh yeah, lol, if ya dont like that then lump it, as we said when I was a kid. (Always gotta respond to an atheist in an immature manner cuz that's what they understand best. Tongue )
So, you just assume that my response was callous and insulting without even reading it and insult me anyways? Who is the immature one of the group making generalizations about the other in an insulting and childish manner?

Reply or do not, I shall not return and will be exercising my use of the ignore function for the forum.
Wow Dude, where did you come up with that stuff? This time I make an honest, sincere, polite response and you throw a coniption fit? There's just no pleasing you is there. Your response here isnt even close to what I said but, hey, ifnore me, just one more person I dont have to respond to. Big Grin
06-02-2013, 10:03 PM
You were asked earlier but I didn't see where you answered where you came up with Jesus' return in seven years, could it be Jeane Dixon?

As far as predicting or believing in Apocalyptic events you aren't the first to give out dates as you can see in this list

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_dat...tic_events

Quite a Who's Who with people like Jim Jones, Charles Manson, Pat Robertson, Louis Farrakhan & Jerry Falwell. A couple of interesting names with actual historical heft are Christopher Columbus and Sir Isaac Newton.

So the question remains unanswered and I'm curious, who has told you that the second coming is seven years hence?

Throughout history conversions happen at the point of a sword, deconversions at the point of a pen - FC

I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's. - Mark Twain in Eruption
27-02-2013, 04:54 AM
(28-01-2013 02:17 PM)Richard Stuckmeyer Wrote:  Laughat
This is hilarious and exactly why I say that if Jesus were to come back today as a man you atheists wouldnt accept Him even if you stood in front of Him and saw the same miracles He performed 2000 years ago. You'd just say he's an illusionist. You ask why He doesnt come back? This is why. If a Christian handed you a rock and said "This is a rock" you'd laugh and call him a fool. It is impossible for an atheist to believe in God no matter what.
Jesus will return to earth in all His glory in around 7 years and any atheists that are here will actually curse Him and try to fight Him. Lol, fat chance. He's going to destroy your armies with one word from His mouth and zap the rest of you unbelievers right off the earth. I get to watch, thank you Jesus.
Like I say, you atheists have given your souls over to Satan and it is impossible for you to believe in Jesus because God is helping you to believe your lies. He knows you will never believe so He let's you believe whatever crap you want to.
You've got about 7 years left and you are going to see what God thinks of you. If you think the earthquakes, volcanoes, hurricanes, snowstorms, droughts, floods, famines, diseases, etc. have been getting worse (blame global warming, lol) you aint seen nothing yet. After God removes all the Christians and all the children around the world, He's gonna take out His wrath on this unbelieving world. You're so stupid that you that are reading this will see it and still not believe but you've slapped God in the face for 6000 years and now He's coming back and, boy, is He pissed. You just stay cocky and arrogant and laugh all you want but you'll be laughing out the other side of your mouth when the shit hits the fan. It's going to start as soon as the Christians disappear and each month, each year, its gonna get worse, including wars, until Jesus comes back in person, in the skies, to save the world from total annihilation.
I had the misfortune of searching through this thread from the last page to find out what everyone was talking about. 11 pages of empty drivel and I've finally found what you've said. I must admit, my impression is not good if you've spent more posts spouting hot air than anything worth analysing.

"It is impossible for an atheist to believe in God no matter what."

I'm an atheist because I'm a logician and scientist, not because I adamantly believe without cause that there is no god. Therefore if you appeal to any of my true natures (logic or science) successfully, I would believe. Unfortunately, the first step of this requires evidence - of which you have none and have not provided any examples of.

"you atheists have given your souls over to Satan"

Almost correct, considering Satan gave mankind critical thinking - something theists seem to lack.

"You've got about 7 years left and you are going to see what God thinks of you."

I'm actually impatient and hope you don't die before 7 years is up. Too bad I won't get to watch you - though considering the amount of predictions and scams out there, I wouldn't be surprised if you just shrugged it off and just made another, equally unsubstantiated claim (http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/20...d-again/).

"After God removes all the Christians and all the children around the world"

Which Christians? Which particular version of Christianity? Does this include the Christians that claim unbelieving children are evil? That all children are born into sin? Why would he take the children too then? Hmm ... haven't thought it through?

"you've slapped God in the face for 6000 years and now He's coming back and, boy, is He pissed"

Are you saying humans are capable of hurting god? Of pissing him off? I thought he was meant to be merciful and benevolent? I guess he's just going to throw a childish little tantrum because we said there was no evidence of his existence? Or, you know, if it really mattered to him at all he could just provide evidence. You know, be a bit more specific? Or maybe he just enjoys setting us all up by being intentionally ambiguous, and then punishing all of us for not getting it exactly correct. For 6000 years now? So atheists existed from the beginning of time? Or is the Earth older than 6000 years, and it's only been the last 6000 years that have been full of non-believers?

" It's going to start as soon as the Christians disappear and each month, each year, its gonna get worse, including wars"

Get worse? Sounds like it's getting better. If we're going to talk about wars, how many were fought over ideologies and how many were fought over the validity of evidence? Hmm ...

A lot of rambling came out of you but nothing backed up, nothing reasoned out, nothing even well thought out enough to prevent me from picking out holes at a cursory glance. By comparison, I see no difference between your claim and the claim of an insane homeless man on the street wearing a tin-foil hat claiming that an alien overmind is coming to brainwash us all. You've provided just about the same amount of credibility and evidence, if not less.

Science, logic and how they destroy religious arguments @ http://scepticalprophet.wordpress.com/

To surrender to ignorance and call it God has always been premature, and it remains premature today.
- Isaac Asimov.
Faith means not wanting to know what is true.
- Friedrich Nietzsche
14-04-2013, 10:51 PM
My daughter is going next week. She's 16 and going with her church youth group (she's a Christian). I REALLY want to go but she doesn't want me to go with her because she doesn't want me to make fun of the absurdity in front of her friends. I'm a little disappointed. I might make the trek on my own sometime soon.
15-04-2013, 01:12 AM
Were those her words? Specifically, did she refer to the Creation Museum as "absurdity"? If so, I'd say you don't have much to worry about.

Even if she phrased it differently, such as, "I don't want you to go because you'll just make fun of it" - even that says that she recognizes/admits that there is just cause to make fun of it.

"Whores perform the same function as priests, but far more thoroughly." - Robert A. Heinlein