Creationism/Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 08:37 PM
Creationism/Evolution
Here is one I have been working on for a while. Evolutionist and creationist both hate it, so I guess I am on to something.

Very simply put, I point out their is no time line between the creation of man and the fall of man. I also point out that outside of details of creation itself everything mentioned, takes place in the Garden. Basically between the four rivers that define the garden, God created a picture of the world that would be consistent with the evolutionary progress of man at the time of the fall. Meaning God knew when Adam would fall into sin and knew He would have to expel Adam and Eve so He created the garden to reflect what the world would look like at the time of the fall. So when they left they could easily adapt and co mingle with 'monkey man.' (Or man who evolved from slime.)

Evolved man or "monkey man" is man without a soul, and In the Garden Man, was created in the image of God, that would be man with a soul. In essence That would leave room for whole complete fossil record that could not be previously reconciled scripturally. It also explains the city Cain moved to, and the wives and husbands the children of Adam and Eve took for themselves. (They intermingled with monkey man/woman and pass their gift of a soul onto their children. As per Hebrew tradition that a man's "contribution" to the reproductive process is to give the body a soul.)

Now I know the goto verse to disprove this is in Genesis 5:4 After he begot Seth, the days of Adam were eight hundred years; and he had sons and daughters. 5 So all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years; and he died.

In the English it seems that Adam's total existence was 930 years. But when we look at the Hebrew the word that is translated "lived" is:Chay it means:1) to live, have life, remain alive, sustain life etc... (In short God gave Him "life"/Chay at the point of creation, and then per genesis3:3 the day they ate of the fruit from the tree of knoweledge they would die. Or rather their initial Chay would be gone.) So as per Gods warning Adam and Eve died that very day, or rather the life they were orginally given at the moment they were created ended when they ate the fruit. Upon explusion from the garden Adam and Eve were to 'live' out side the garden. this word 'live is also the same word used in the 930 years adam had "lived." This word in the Hebrew is: chayay. It means 'restored life.' So the 930 years Adam lived was the time he spent outside the garden or Chayay. Adam while He lived (Chay) in the garden was immortal and the bible does not say how long he lived there.

How do we know they were immortal in the Garden with God? because of Genesis 2:16And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, "Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat;

Amongest those trees was the tree of life. What did the tree of life do?

Genesis 3:22Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us, to know good and evil. And now, lest he put out his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live forever"-- in short the reason Adam was cast out of the garden was to keep Him eating from the tree of Iife. If he had never eaten from this tree, there would have been no reason to make him leave.

So to recap:
God created Man and woman and placed them in the garden. They could have been there a day before eating the forbidden fruit or they could have been there the 900 million bazillion years the scientist believe it took to evolve. Why? because there is no recorded time time between: "In the beginning" and the fall of man. Only speculation because we can count the generations back 6000 or so years.

When in fact all we can really say is that man made in the image of God has been out of the Garden 6000 or so years. We know the Garden was a sanctuary, (Per Genesis 2 as it's creation was recorded seperatly than the rest of creation found in Genesis 1, and we know that God kept Man created in His image there for an undisclosed amount of time. This does not means the rest of the world did not have to evolve as the undeniable fossil record proves.

Something very important to note this is NOT "Gap theory" or Creation theory as made popular in the 17 century. Even though the empty term Gap Creation theory can apply, as far as I know this is something very new.

(This is creation gap theory:What is the "Gap Theory?" • ChristianAnswers.Net
In short between genesis 1:1 and 1:2 there is a whole nother version of creation story. The problem here is there is added or filler material between the two accounts. )

Why is it important to distance this theory from Gap creation theory?? Because it combines the unmolested Genesis account AS RECORDED IN THE BIBLE, with the evolutionary data we have discovered and can not other wise reconcile. Without Adding anything to scripture or taking anything away. This also explains several other creation "paradoxes" that atheist tend to use to disprove the genesis account.

I have only taken the face value account of (a literal 7 days of creation) Genesis and lined the holes up with the holes in the evolutionary account of origins and they fit together perfectly.

What do you think? I would like to refine and clean up this account of origins and start circulating it. Because there is literally nothing the atheist can say or do to disprove anything. Their standard goto the evidence only further supports the creation account at this point. This takes the account of "origins" out of the atheist arsenal for a legitmate reason they do not believe in God. While on the Atheist website because they saw the logic of this explanation many who originally greeted me with harsh words and complete disrespect started to ask legitimate questions.

If you like to see the actual discourse The website is atheist forums dot org. This place is not for the faint of heart there are little to no rules about what is said or seen there. It is under the religion/Christian category under drich "evolution."

Also I been wanting to make a short video on this and post it on YouTube. With your background in technology I think that would be possible if your interested. Also while I am thinking about it I would like to talk to you about revamping our company website if that is something you do.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-02-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Creationism/Evolution
When a person is seriously trying to determine if a human being lived 800 years or 930 years I see no point in discussing anything further.

The monkey-man part is just a bonus. It also occurs to me that slime-man would make a great super villain, you ought to pitch this to Marvel comics.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 5 users Like Full Circle's post
03-02-2014, 08:52 PM
Edit: To Full Circle:

Marvel has 'Sand Man'...is that close enough? Wink

Um...my blue collar education seems pretty good with the science that is evolution and that there's no need to bring any one's mythology into things?

As in the Hindu's, Polynesians etc can all be really happy with their creation myths.

Nothing to reconcile at all. One's good science and the others are all good myths.

Smile

Very much cheers to all.
03-02-2014, 08:55 PM
I blame the Fish People.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
03-02-2014, 09:00 PM
(03-02-2014 08:37 PM)Drich Wrote:  What do you think?
I think that God is not necessary to explain the origin and evolution of life. Yes

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
03-02-2014, 09:08 PM
(03-02-2014 09:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 08:37 PM)Drich Wrote:  What do you think?
I think that God is not necessary to explain the origin and evolution of life. Yes

...and I think He is...
03-02-2014, 09:10 PM
(03-02-2014 09:08 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 09:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think that God is not necessary to explain the origin and evolution of life. Yes

...and I think He is...

Except for the part where that is demonstrably false so far as evolution is concerned...

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
03-02-2014, 09:14 PM
(03-02-2014 09:10 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 09:08 PM)Drich Wrote:  ...and I think He is...

Except for the part where that is demonstrably false so far as evolution is concerned...

did you not read the thread or did you not understand it? would you like me to walk you through it? This is an honest offer to anyone who may be having trouble understanding what was said here.
03-02-2014, 09:15 PM
Even though I need more evidence for the god claim its good that at least your trying to agree with evolution. Though i'd recommend keeping gods and goddesses out of it

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
03-02-2014, 09:17 PM
To re cap the OP the basic theory is there is no time line between gen 2 (the end of a literal 7 day creation) and Gen 3. Meaning it could be a day month year 1000 year billion years or the 100 ballizion years science will eventually say was needed for evolution to happen... Adam and Eve could have remained in the Garden for that time. The 6000 years the genealogies point to only speak from Genesis 3 forward. (after the Fall.)