Creationism/Evolution

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-02-2014, 05:57 AM
RE: Creationism/Evolution
So wait, the OP is asking for our help in creating a meme that will aid the indoctrination and fooling of other people who have not learned how to think critically?

The most disturbing thing about the OPs meme is the idea that monkeys do not have a soul. I remember watching a TV documentary about some scientists doing unpleasant head transplants on a monkeys and my mum saying, I bet they're Catholic. Turned out they were.

The OP is therefore also asking us for help in creating a meme that will give an excuse to not care about the suffering of other animals whereas there is plenty of evidence that humans are not the only organisms that can suffer. And all because of some nebulous concept of a 'soul' which no one can ever define or has any evidence of.

But fear not, if evolutionist and creationist both hate the idea then the meme will not be successful and it will not spread.

On the science side, the fundamental flaw of the OP's idea is that "their (sic) is no time line between the creation of man and the fall of man". This requires an environment that completely suspends the second law of thermodynamics. We have absolutely no evidence of this ever happening anywhere in the history of the universe yet the OP is suggesting we assume this to be true for this particular scenario.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2014, 06:05 AM
(03-02-2014 09:08 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(03-02-2014 09:00 PM)Vosur Wrote:  I think that God is not necessary to explain the origin and evolution of life. Yes

...and I think He is...

Guys, guys!

I've spotted the problem here.

Smartass

[+] 5 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2014, 06:55 AM
I can see where the OP is coming from. Most of us don't believe in magic but I read a biography about this kid with glasses and a scar on his head. It turns out we were wrong. ... if you're magic you keep it secret from non magic people, even if you go to the school to learn, to get to the platform on the train station it's hidden by a magic portal that only magicians can find and use.

All of the magic buildings which are scattered around the world are hidden with spells, so if you fly over them in a helicopter you can't see them. It ties in with the normal laws of physics too. I mean think about it. In one realm,ours where we are not magic, the laws of physics are set, we cannot alter them only live within them. However in the realm of magic you can have the power to suspend or alter the laws of nature, this is in fact the very definition of magic!

None of you can argue with me it's all in the book. None of you ask for citations either, it's not my fault if you haven't bothered to read the book! Oh, and before you smart arses start with your usual bullshit about how I can't use the book to prove the book, or the book IS the claim! I suggest you suck my fat one because Warner Brothers have even made a DOCUMENTARY ABOUT IT!!!!

All I'm doing is lining up the dots between the natural world and the realm of magic! Muggles AND wizards will probably both hate it but that's OK, I'm an intellectual maverick, I'm like the Dirty Harry of scholars, my methods are unorthodox but damn I get results. You can't prove me wrong! I'm the Chuck Norris of academia!

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 4 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
04-02-2014, 07:11 AM
(03-02-2014 08:37 PM)Drich Wrote:  Here is one I have been working on for a while. Evolutionist and creationist both hate it, so I guess I am on to something.

Exactly. Everyone hates total ignorance. Of course, (just as I predicted to Will last Friday or so) a new "nut" will show up on Monday. Boring. Each of you just KNOW you are SO fucking *special*, that you alone have some very unique insight every one else on the planet has somehow missed.

There is no evidence that humans have "souls" The ancient Hebrews did not believe that, nor did they believe in immortality. More proof of your ignorance of that culture.

(03-02-2014 08:37 PM)Drich Wrote:  Also I been wanting to make a short video on this and post it on YouTube. With your background in technology I think that would be possible if your interested. Also while I am thinking about it I would like to talk to you about revamping our company website if that is something you do.

Please explain why someone would be interested in discussing something (anything) about ANYTHING with someone who doesn't know the difference between "your", and "you're".

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop fucking it up with your prayers.
04-02-2014, 07:12 AM
(04-02-2014 06:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I can see where the OP is coming from. Most of us don't believe in magic but I read a biography about this kid with glasses and a scar on his head. It turns out we were wrong. ... if you're magic you keep it secret from non magic people, even if you go to the school to learn, to get to the platform on the train station it's hidden by a magic portal that only magicians can find and use.

All of the magic buildings which are scattered around the world are hidden with spells, so if you fly over them in a helicopter you can't see them. It ties in with the normal laws of physics too. I mean think about it. In one realm,ours where we are not magic, the laws of physics are set, we cannot alter them only live within them. However in the realm of magic you can have the power to suspend or alter the laws of nature, this is in fact the very definition of magic!

None of you can argue with me it's all in the book. None of you ask for citations either, it's not my fault if you haven't bothered to read the book! Oh, and before you smart arses start with your usual bullshit about how I can't use the book to prove the book, or the book IS the claim! I suggest you suck my fat one because Warner Brothers have even made a DOCUMENTARY ABOUT IT!!!!

All I'm doing is lining up the dots between the natural world and the realm of magic! Muggles AND wizards will probably both hate it but that's OK, I'm an intellectual maverick, I'm like the Dirty Harry of scholars, my methods are unorthodox but damn I get results. You can't prove me wrong! I'm the Chuck Norris of academia!

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

[Image: 79a.gif]

Excellent satire sir, good show.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
04-02-2014, 07:20 AM
(04-02-2014 07:12 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 06:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I can see where the OP is coming from. Most of us don't believe in magic but I read a biography about this kid with glasses and a scar on his head. It turns out we were wrong. ... if you're magic you keep it secret from non magic people, even if you go to the school to learn, to get to the platform on the train station it's hidden by a magic portal that only magicians can find and use.

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!

[Image: 79a.gif]

Excellent satire sir, good show.

Satire? I think you're missing my overall premise. I'm only trying to bring more muggles over to wizardry! Do you need me to walk you through it one point at a time? Serious offer! Drinking Beverage

Sorry mate, I couldn't resist! Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 2 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
04-02-2014, 07:24 AM
(04-02-2014 07:20 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  ...
Do you need me to walk you through it one point at a time? Serious offer!

[Image: ooohburn_fullpic-300x218.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
04-02-2014, 07:32 AM
(04-02-2014 06:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm like the Dirty Harry of scholars,

Shouldn't that be the Dirty Harry Potter?

Now that's a thought. I wonder what kind of "adult" spells exist in the magical world. I imagine there's all kinds of tricks they get up to in the bedroom with their wands.

I now have the mental image of Ron pointing his wand at Hermione and casting "orgasmius intensitus"!
[+] 1 user Likes Elder Cunningham's post
04-02-2014, 07:33 AM
(04-02-2014 07:32 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  Now that's a thought. I wonder what kind of "adult" spells exist in the magical world. I imagine there's all kinds of tricks they get up to in the bedroom with their wands.

I now have the mental image of Ron pointing his wand at Hermione and casting "orgasmius intensitus"!

Or 'Wizard's sleeve minimus' ?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
04-02-2014, 07:42 AM
(04-02-2014 07:32 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(04-02-2014 06:55 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I'm like the Dirty Harry of scholars,

Shouldn't that be the Dirty Harry Potter?

Now that's a thought. I wonder what kind of "adult" spells exist in the magical world. I imagine there's all kinds of tricks they get up to in the bedroom with their wands.

'Dirty Harry Potter' ... I'm laughing so hard now! ... I wish I'd set that up as my user name! I'm crying here Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Im_Ryan forum member