Creationism Strikes Back

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-01-2012, 03:20 AM
Heart Creationism Strikes Back
The atheists are in for a treat! In fact, countless atheists from Reddit have already become aware of the fact I am about to announce - and they are very hostile.

Christian Ministries International (CMI) has sparked a new creationist movement entitled Question Evolution! that seeks to refute the indoctrination of evolution in our schools, media, and politics, and question the falsehoods of evolutionists. Check out CMI's campaign to propagate the 15 questions evolutionists can't adequately answer: creation.com/question-evolution

In fact, if you are familiar of shockofgod, on youtube, the Reddit atheists are going to debate shock, a member of Question Evolution! online. Check out the blog that will be hosting many more of such interesting debates: http://questionevolution.blogspot.com/

Please atheists, step forth - question the true questioners if you dare.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2012, 07:50 AM
RE: Creationism Strikes Back
Here we go again!
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
07-01-2012, 08:30 AM
(07-01-2012 03:20 AM)Anel Vadren Wrote:  The atheists are in for a treat! In fact, countless atheists from Reddit have already become aware of the fact I am about to announce - and they are very hostile.

Christian Ministries International (CMI) has sparked a new creationist movement entitled Question Evolution! that seeks to refute the indoctrination of evolution in our schools, media, and politics, and question the falsehoods of evolutionists. Check out CMI's campaign to propagate the 15 questions evolutionists can't adequately answer: creation.com/question-evolution

In fact, if you are familiar of shockofgod, on youtube, the Reddit atheists are going to debate shock, a member of Question Evolution! online. Check out the blog that will be hosting many more of such interesting debates: http://questionevolution.blogspot.com/

Please atheists, step forth - question the true questioners if you dare.

Questions 1 and 2 aren't even about evolution.
You people don't have a clue about what you are questioning.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
07-01-2012, 09:00 AM
Quote:3.How could mutations—accidental copying mistakes (DNA ‘letters’ exchanged, deleted or added, genes duplicated, chromosome inversions, etc.)—create the huge volumes of information in the DNA of living things? How could such errors create 3 billion letters of DNA information

That answers itself. Tiny errors in genes over a long period of time lead to large changes in a species.
It's not a hard concept to grasp.
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
07-01-2012, 09:02 AM
#4 is a very confused question. Mutation and selection together fully explain the origin of traits.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
07-01-2012, 09:17 AM
(07-01-2012 09:02 AM)Chas Wrote:  #4 is a very confused question. Mutation and selection together fully explain the origin of traits.

I wonder if it's possible that these creationists lack any kind of knowledge of basic biology?, so throw some questions together that look good on paper but like question 3 answer themselfs without realising it.
07-01-2012, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 09:44 AM by kineo.)
You're not out to question the facts, or analyze the data- you're out to prove evolution false, as you've stated outright. Your goal is clear and it has nothing to do with truth and everything to do with pressing your agenda.

And Shockofgod is a shill. If you're aligning yourself with him, then you're a shill too. You'll earn no fear from us. Shove off.

[Image: lbhOj.gif]

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like kineo's post
07-01-2012, 09:46 AM
I would like to offer a dictionary to the organisation and highlight the definition of evolution, but I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be able to read it.

And those questions are the same stupid questions over and over again.
-Evolution ≠ abiogenesis, just as Latin ≠ French and agriculture ≠ cooking.
-Scientific textbooks about genetics can explain your questions about DNA, they can mostly be found a bit next to the religion section of your local library.
-The concept of the burden of proof isn't really that hard to understand
-A missing link fitting in a gap doesn't create an additional gap
-A homo erectus female didn't give birth to a homo habilis on a sunny sunday afternoon
-Philosophers are a strange species saying loads of funny stuff. A particular quote by a certain person should not be used to support your claims. That's something reserved for Beliebers and other idiots.

-If this quote refutes evolution...
Quote:Asked if evolution has been observed, Richard Dawkins said, “Evolution has been observed. It’s just that it hasn’t been observed while it’s happening.”
...and nobody today observed the creation of the World, Noah's Ark or the birth of Jesus, so Christianity can't be trusted either if you accept the same standards.

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
[+] 2 users Like Thammuz's post
07-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Parture is you man? I didn't know they let you have access to the Internet in prison. I mean isn't that what got you there?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-01-2012, 10:31 AM
(07-01-2012 03:20 AM)Anel Vadren Wrote:  Please atheists, step forth - question the true questioners if you dare.

What the fuck does this mean? If we dare? Like, am I hiding under a rock? Why the fuck wouldn't I dare?

You want to know why atheists are hostile? 'Cos you twits write drivel like this.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post