Creationism:Why to Catch Teens and Children and the Money that Comes with it

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-02-2014, 05:33 PM
Creationism:Why to Catch Teens and Children and the Money that Comes with it
I have recently heard about Ken Ham whining that 2/3 of teenagers are leaving the church. He wants them to come back. He wants them to come back to the church. It's strange, why would you want teenagers to comeback to the church? You could say so that they don't follow the wrong path but all religions are the wrong path so that can't be the deep reason. The real reason is money. Adults can pay for creationist junk on their own. But the thing is teens and children beg their parents to by them things. If more kids fall in love with answers in genesis then they'll want answers in genesis products. Videos,toys,games,and the rest of the works. But I'm going into the problem with that.

First is that teens aren't leaving the church. Sure teens today are a more secular generation then the previous generation, many teens are Christians. I'm still a teen and I see everyone walk around with crosses around their necks thanking god, and sometimes even praying. When I was a christian I even brought the bible to school. However I should clarify what the problem is. Today as you know most Christians accept evolution. And in my school when i mention evolution most of my classmates don't say its not true but understand it. In fact most of the Christians in my school accept it, and even then fundamentalist ones say that you shouldn't teach creationism in school.So what does Ken Ham mean when he says leave the church? He means that teens are going away from creationism even when they're Christians. Without teens not only does money go down for creationist now, but it will also number the days any creationist organisation period. And I'm only going off america. If I decided to do the world creationisms days are really numbered. Japanese teens tend to be atheist but some do have a religion, and we know Ken Ham bashed on Britain because the church doesn't run anything anymore and is More at best theistic evolutionist. So what about the children? That's why we have creationist dinosaurs.

Children love dinosaurs, even when I was young i had my room full of nothing but dinosaurs. And creationist know that they can milk money from them. First creationist tend to think dinosaurs are plesiosaurs,pterosaurs, and real dinosaurs. But what about other animals? What about gorgonopsid [Image: 750px-Inostrancevia_4DB.jpg]

This is an awesome looking beast. Why hasn't ken ham put this animal in the creation museum? Well ignoring the fact that they show the connection between mammals and synapsids but because they're aren't main stream. Notice how the only theropod dinosaurs you really see there are raptors and tyrannosaurs. Also it will show that they're tons of more kinds they must take on the ark and that causes to many problems. However many children don't have christian parents that extreme. When I was a kid I accepted evolution but stopped for cultural reasons. However I was surrounded by science all my life and didn't get into creationism until the 9th grade. Then I left 3 months after my start. Why did I mention this? It is because if their is a child like I was who heard the science behind dinosaurs and fell in love with them, and their parents are creationist, they can then go to answers in genesis and run to them instead.

This whole teenagers becoming secular thing also helps with end times conspiracies. They can say that the bible predicted people leaving the faith. I'm not going to go into detail with this because this is easy to predict that people leave your faith and that prophecy of future predicting was wrong to do in the past and was started in the 1st century. That conspiracy doesn't really work with teens and children, but it does work with fundamentalist parents who will become scared of this false prediction and force their offspring to go to church in an attempt to prepare them for the tribulation.

There isn't much to say on Ken Ham. He's not the only creationist to do this though. The likes of the hovinds will do the same. Creationist made website try to appeal to children and teens. Though I wish the my name was in Ken Hams mind. This is because he would realize that lying will make his goal harder to achieve. Also that teens aren't as stupid as he thinks. It also shows how bad the creationism is. As if it where honest you can show it to them at any age old or young, and with evidence you can convince anyone that doesn't have a bias. I'd also like to add that Ken Ham has turned his fathers house into a house of merchandise. Thanks for reading. Cool

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
03-02-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Creationism:Why to Catch Teens and Children and the Money that Comes with it
Do you have Ken's Email? I could send him a copy of my evolution/creation theory.
03-02-2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Creationism:Why to Catch Teens and Children and the Money that Comes with it
(03-02-2014 09:01 PM)Drich Wrote:  Do you have Ken's Email? I could send him a copy of my evolution/creation theory.

No I don't. Even if i did he'd block me. If i could email it i'd try. You should show me your draft man.

03-02-2014, 09:09 PM
(03-02-2014 09:01 PM)Drich Wrote:  Do you have Ken's Email? I could send him a copy of my evolution/creation theory.

Oh ya before I forget welcome to the forum. Hope you have a great time with us infidelsEvil_monster

03-02-2014, 09:09 PM
It's the creationism/evolution titled thread floating about yours in this creation sub forum.