Creationist Cat!?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Creationist Cat!?
Have you guys seen this YouTube channel? He is a cat, and he's a creationist. Easily one of the funniest satirists I've seen in a while. Then again, I'm a fan of cats, so I could be biased.

Creationist Cat analyzes recent compromising footage of Sarah Palin that some have called "a babbling, incoherent mess showing signs of clear drunkeness." Is this a cringe-worthy scandal or just another phony controversy cooked up by the lame-stream media? Creationist Cat and his special guest Creationist Cat get to the bottom of it!

Join Creationist Cat as he dissects the trailer for the big-budget Holly wood remake of LEFT BEHIND! An end of world Christian blockbuster depicting the coming of the rapture starring Nicholas Cage, Chad Michael Murray and no Kirk Cameron whatsoever!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-08-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: Creationist Cat!?
Haha! Fartknocker. I thought I was the only one who used that terminology. Nice.

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
[+] 1 user Likes Kemasyn's post
25-08-2014, 11:29 AM
RE: Creationist Cat!?
(25-08-2014 11:20 AM)Kemasyn Wrote:  Haha! Fartknocker. I thought I was the only one who used that terminology. Nice.

You too? Tongue

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post