Creationist Museum

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2012, 02:03 PM
Creationist Museum

Well remember people, the theory of gravity is a religious belief and is no more better than the divine fall theory.

The amount of bullshit blows my mind.

[Image: jackie-chan-meme1.jpg]

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2012, 02:17 PM
RE: Creationist Museum
I don't think it should be legal to call it a museum. I don't care if they want to build a million facilities like this one, but I don't think they should be allowed to call it a museum when it isn't representing any kind of solid historical facts.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-05-2012, 02:28 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 02:43 PM by ShirubaDangan.)
I believe the same. Science doesn't take a side it just reveals the truth. People who only want to hear what they agree will never be satisfied when the reality is the exact opposite.

Also feel free to post any Creationist museum videos.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

14-05-2012, 02:44 PM
They are expanding this museum on a seperate site dedicated to the Noahaian Flood.

It's supposed to have a full size replica ark on site, built to biblical specifications. It sounds expensive. I don't think gopherwood is indigenous to the United States so it must cost a fortune to import enough of this stuff to build a 550ft ship from. They are also struggling with the technicalities of wooden naval architecture on that scale.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
14-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Why feed the poor and shelter the homeless when you can build a fucking ark. An ark that tells the story of an unrealistically old man and his incestuous family, who somehow horde all of the animals of the planet (and dinosaur eggs depending on who tells the story). Much better use of the money and wood and labor. Fuck you Jesus Christ and your love for helping the needy. We need us our pointless monuments.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-05-2012, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 14-05-2012 02:53 PM by ShirubaDangan.)

Yea I'm just astonished we can doubt simple facts. It is a shame of our species. Indoctrination of course plays a factor.
Also of course they want these projects to assure people will continue to follow and will always guarantee them money.

14-05-2012, 05:20 PM
(14-05-2012 02:51 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Why feed the poor and shelter the homeless when you can build a fucking ark. An ark that tells the story of an unrealistically old man and his incestuous family, who somehow horde all of the animals of the planet (and dinosaur eggs depending on who tells the story). Much better use of the money and wood and labor. Fuck you Jesus Christ and your love for helping the needy. We need us our pointless monuments.

You're in a fighting' mood, ludacris!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

14-05-2012, 07:17 PM
The tour guide clowns in this video as well as Answers in Genesis appear to be solely interested in 'preaching to the choir', that is, they are just providing a service to the reams of fundamentalists out there who hear only what they want to hear. I've made this comment before about Conservapedia as well.

These people are just modern day 'flat earthers'. Their minds are too far gone to be rescued. The best advice is to leave them to their pathetic delusions and don't aggrandize their ego out of the expense of your time and pocketbook.

Yes, sweetie, AiG is proof that the world is 6000 years old and that humans and dinosaurs lived together. So is this

[Image: the-flintstones.jpg]
Here's a BBC report on AiG's museum in KY

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

14-05-2012, 08:27 PM
This makes me embarrassed to be an American.

Some gems from the faithful:
"It takes more faith to believe in evolution than creation."
"Evolution is just not based on facts"

I do believe the day will come when we consider teaching children biblical creationism as fact child abuse and we take the kids away from the parents.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
[+] 1 user Likes Thomas's post
15-05-2012, 10:27 AM
I almost shake with rage anytime I see this crap. If people want to believe it, fine, but don't call it science and don't say science supports it.

These people need to keep their religion out of my science or I'm going to start sticking my science in their religion.

“Science is simply common sense at its best, that is, rigidly accurate in observation, and merciless to fallacy in logic.”
—Thomas Henry Huxley