Creationist claim: "evolutionists often imagine an animal based on one bone"

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2015, 08:38 AM
RE: Creationist claim: "evolutionists often imagine an animal based on one bone"
Often incomplete skeletons can lead them to the conclusion of an entire new species.

In my state of Oklahoma, they discovered the neck vertebrae of Sauroposeidon, over time they found more examples of fossils as the picture of this species became more clear.

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2015, 09:05 AM
RE: Creationist claim: "evolutionists often imagine an animal based on one bone"
Hum, well Nebraska man seems like an example of science working pretty darn well I'd say. Peer review and all. Now tell me how you peer review the Messiah Smile

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
25-08-2015, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 25-08-2015 10:23 AM by Bear100.)
Well, it sure beats believing that a woman could be made out of a rib.
25-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Sure beats imagining a whole universe based on one (poorly written and contradictory) book.
[+] 1 user Likes Mr. Boston's post