Creationist fail - Surtsey

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-01-2014, 09:36 PM
Creationist fail - Surtsey
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olcVAb_oNWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I found this little gem, trying to posit that things can be much older than they seem, using the example of Surtsey, and island that appeared off the coast of Iceland in the 1960s. It is the ultimate in creationist deception, as the images they're showing are from other islands that are not Surtsey, including canyons, rivers, and lush landscapes. Any google search will show Surtsey to be a relatively small island, that looks like what it is, a volcano, which has small patches of grass and a few birds, but NO animals.

Comments are disabled. I wonder why!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-01-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Creationist fail - Surtsey
(25-01-2014 09:36 PM)Formaldehyde Wrote:  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olcVAb_oNWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I found this little gem, trying to posit that things can be much older than they seem, using the example of Surtsey, and island that appeared off the coast of Iceland in the 1960s. It is the ultimate in creationist deception, as the images they're showing are from other islands that are not Surtsey, including canyons, rivers, and lush landscapes. Any google search will show Surtsey to be a relatively small island, that looks like what it is, a volcano, which has small patches of grass and a few birds, but NO animals.

There you go!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
25-01-2014, 09:58 PM
(25-01-2014 09:55 PM)Crulax Wrote:  
(25-01-2014 09:36 PM)Formaldehyde Wrote:  <iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olcVAb_oNWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There you go!

Ahhh, danke!
26-01-2014, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2014 08:25 AM by Chas.)
(25-01-2014 09:55 PM)Crulax Wrote:  

There you go!

Creationists are forced to lie because they have no truth, no evidence, no theory, zip, nada, zilch.

Here is a satellite image of Surtsey. Fucking creatards.
[Image: Surtsey.png]

See all the lush ecosystems? See all the deep canyons?
Me neither. Because they're not there. Fucking lying sacks of shit creatards.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post