Creationist leaders are geniuses,their audience not so much.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 06:55 PM
Creationist leaders are geniuses,their audience not so much.
Every time a read a creationist article I feel sorry for the sheep. When it comes to something like transitional fossils, creationist websites will list other transitional fossils in order to ignore the one they are "debunking". Worst part is they leave no sources and the creationist might just eat up what the creationist has said without fact checking. There is a reason why people who fact check creationist claims tend to not be creationist after a while.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2014, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 07:56 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Creationist leaders are geniuses,their audience not so much.
Call me a cynic, but I think most of the fuckers making the big bucks off of religion are poes who couldn't give less of a shit about God or Jesus who realized they could make a fucking killing as world-class sheeple herders. Tongue

Problem is, they're running out of sheeple. And they know it. From what I seen, Milennials ain't sheeple.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2014, 08:04 PM
(28-02-2014 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Call me a cynic, but I think most of the fuckers making the big bucks off of religion are poes who couldn't give less of a shit about God or Jesus who realized they could make a fucking killing as world-class sheeple herders. Tongue

Problem is, they're running out of sheeple. And they know it. From what I seen, Milennials ain't sheeple.

I think they are genuine in their beliefs but if they did come out as poes i wouldn't be surprisedDrinking Beverage

28-02-2014, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 09:15 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2014 08:04 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 07:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Call me a cynic, but I think most of the fuckers making the big bucks off of religion are poes who couldn't give less of a shit about God or Jesus who realized they could make a fucking killing as world-class sheeple herders. Tongue

I think they are genuine in their beliefs but if they did come out as poes i wouldn't be surprisedDrinking Beverage

If they were sincere in their beliefs they wouldn't be rich fucking bastards living like kings. Rich men and camels and eyes of needles and whatnot. They'd live more like Pope Francis. Did I mention fucker scares the shit outta Girly. The Pope embodying the essence of The Word? Oh my. About fucking time. Talk about being late to the party and shit though. ...

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-02-2014, 09:04 PM
Some are legit, others are Poe's. You can normally tell by talking to them or looking at their lifestyle.

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
28-02-2014, 09:25 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 09:29 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2014 09:04 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Some are legit, others are Poe's. You can normally tell by talking to them or looking at their lifestyle.

Thumbsup Yes, that is a distinguishing characteristic. Rich men and camels and eyes of needles and whatnot.

28-02-2014, 09:30 PM
(28-02-2014 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 09:04 PM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Some are legit, others are Poe's. You can normally tell by talking to them or looking at their lifestyle.

Thumbsup Yes, that is a distinguishing characteristic. Rich men and camels and eyes of needles and whatnot.

I think ray comfort is a poe

28-02-2014, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 10:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-02-2014 09:30 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 09:25 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Thumbsup Yes, that is a distinguishing characteristic. Rich men and camels and eyes of needles and whatnot.

I think ray comfort is a poe

None of them appreciate the meaning of The Word. They just look to exploit it.