Creationist logic: endless possibilities

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-11-2014, 05:24 AM
Creationist logic: endless possibilities
You should really become a vegan. It's the only good way to live. Admit your wrong lifestyle and change today.

Ehrm, there's a big juicy steak on your plate? Is that your lunch?

Yes it is, but I don't see what that's got to do with your sinful way of life.

Well, I'm pretty sure that a vegan lifestyle starts with banning all animal products.

No way, a steak isn't an animal, you silly meat eater. A steak doesn't reproduce, a steak doesn't come running when you call its name, a steak doesn’t breathe. And you're missing the point, you need to become a vegan in order to live in a healthy way.

It's a part of an animal being slaughtered and then prepared. A steak is an animal!

Nonsense. It came from the supermarket. And I’m pretty sure there are no animals running around there. You listen too much to liberal scientists making claims without proof. No one has observed animals evolve into steaks. They are a vegetable like carrots or tomatoes!

But, that’s complete nonsense! Ever been to a slaughterhouse? And besides, tomatoes are fruit.

Haha, so you put tomatoes into a fruit salad? That’s sooo dumb. That sounds disgusting! And I was talking about supermarkets, not slaughterhouses, you deliberately bend my claims in order to support your sinful ways. Cat killer!

I have no time for this, you’re a complete idiot...

We’ll see who’s right when your cholesterol gets out of control. Your disregard for animal life won't go unpunished! Murderer! … Oh oh, Waitress, could I get some chicken nuggets?

I just came up with this in my head. Thought it might be kinda funny... Smile Oh, and no offense to the real vegetarians/vegans, I'm a flexitarian myself

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Thammuz's post
06-11-2014, 06:14 AM
RE: Creationist logic: endless possibilities
No offense?
Well if you're not gonna offend them I might as well.

You're'll a bunch of stupid cunts.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-11-2014, 01:17 PM
What the fuck is a flexitarian?

You only eat things which bend?

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Sam's post
06-11-2014, 01:41 PM
Clap That was fantastic, I could just feel the urge to punch the "vegan" building up, just like I feel with creationists!

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
07-11-2014, 12:49 AM
(06-11-2014 01:17 PM)Sam Wrote:  What the fuck is a flexitarian?

You only eat things which bend?

LMGTFY

Smartass

But I admit it sounds kinda strange. Only found out about the term a few weeks ago. Vegans just call it a part-time murderer. Smile

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)