Creationist nut.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 09:51 AM
Creationist nut.
Gary Bates of Creation Ministries International explains the Grand Canyon and creationism.

Hilarity.

http://www.apologiaradio.com/?p=550
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 09:57 PM
RE: Creationist nut.
Your thread heading is redundant! Wink

Manifest Insanity @ Amazon
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Diogenes of Mayberry's post
26-09-2013, 02:55 PM
Everyone should believe in Evolution and not Creationism!

Adidarwinian - Welcome to the world of Health, Science, and Biology
26-09-2013, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 03:08 PM by TSG.)
(26-09-2013 02:55 PM)johnyke Wrote:  Everyone should believe in Evolution and not Creationism!

Somehow, I hate this comment. I don't know why, but it seems fake. Maybe it's the exclamation point, or maybe it's the lack of any other explanation as to why people should "believe" evolution. Evolution isn't something to be believed, it is something to be accepted. The demonstrable truth of the theory of evolution is evident, and it is not debatable. I'm probably jumping to conclusions, but I think you may be a creationist spy, sent here to steal our secrets.

Update, after viewing your introduction, my initial hypothesis seems to have further evidence. You stated "I am John and I very much believe in Atheism and scientific explanations." Due to this, I believe you are one or more of the following: a troll, a creationist spy, an idiot, or somewhat confused.

[Image: ezgif_save_1.gif]
26-09-2013, 03:09 PM
(26-09-2013 03:02 PM)Teen-skeptic-go! Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 02:55 PM)johnyke Wrote:  Everyone should believe in Evolution and not Creationism!

Somehow, I hate this comment. I don't know why, but it seems fake. Maybe it's the exclamation point, or maybe it's the lack of any other explanation as to why people should "believe" evolution. Evolution isn't something to be believed, it is something to be accepted. The demonstrable truth of the theory of evolution is evident, and it is not debatable. I'm probably jumping to conclusions, but I think you may be a creationist spy, sent here to steal our secrets.

It depends on how believe is being defined if he means "An agreed upon fact" then yes evolution is to be believed since it is testable and predictive. If he means "accepted without question" then no nothing should be.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
26-09-2013, 04:16 PM

Update, after viewing your introduction, my initial hypothesis seems to have further evidence. You stated "I am John and I very much believe in Atheism and scientific explanations." Due to this, I believe you are one or more of the following: a troll, a creationist spy, an idiot, or somewhat confused.

I know why I hate it. Because it implies that evolution and creationism are like two sides of the same coin. It implies that they can be compared on equal grounds.
And he wrote creationism with a capital C.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
27-09-2013, 04:25 PM

Creationist Spy is my phrase of the day!

I Will have My revenge on AlternateHistory.com, in this life or the next Evil_monster

~WrappedInShadows (AKA Me)
29-09-2013, 04:35 AM
Nobody believes in Evolution. One of my standard challenges to Evolutionists is to put their hand on their heart and make the following confession. "I believe that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates".

Invariably they will not make this confession of belief. The reason is that atheists are NON-Believers. They don't actually believe anything. They are the peanut gallery of the world, hurling abuse, criticism and skepticism at those who do believe.

Atheists will say something like "Considering all the latest data and known science on the subject, it is the most probable scenario that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates"

However when new data is discovered or a new theory which is better favoured by the majority of scientists is put forward they very happily and in fact without any compunction or regret change their thinking to the newest most probable scenario.

That is because they never actually believed that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates in the sense that a Christian believes that they were made whole each after their own kind on the 5th day of creation.

As a Christian I put my hand on my heart and confess "I believe that cetaceous mammals were created whole each after their own kind by the Lord God creator of heaven on earth on the 5th day of creation"

I believe that without any equivocation. I would die a martyrs death professing this to be true. That is because "I believe" in a way that is utterly foreign to the way that an atheistic scientist holds his opinions as to what is or is not factual.
29-09-2013, 04:49 AM
of course for u shit is a god as being urself ways and the more u see dirt the more u declare being in heaven

the op is a believer too

for any honest mean, creationism face reality, but bc u mean god u want to delete the true logics of right ends, dead of creationism in facing facts realities
bc u mean creators and the lost of rights as it is obvious that u love to imagine others being much more limited and stupid to what they really are so they would believe anything u say as being from up
29-09-2013, 05:01 AM
(23-09-2013 09:51 AM)KiltedAtheist Wrote:  Gary Bates of Creation Ministries International explains the Grand Canyon and creationism.

Hilarity.

http://www.apologiaradio.com/?p=550
What cracks me up about scientists is that their explanations for the formations of the Grand Canyon are so ridiculous it almost beggars belief that anybody could be induced to believe them. Creationists have always claimed that a great cataclysm caused the Grand Canyon (not sure what this url is on about though because it seems to have changed) and have been generally abused and ridiculed by conventional geologists.

Then when Mt. St. Helens erupted and in a matter of weeks formed many of the geological formations we see at the Grand Canyon this was still not enough for the scientists to change their opinion. Here it was. A primordial event being replicated before our very eyes. Yet even though presented this irrefutable and dramatic evidence, the scientists IGNORED IT. They made up spurious explanations to avoid having to admit they were badly wrong in their former teachings.

This is how modern science functions. The "establishment" rules. The "establishment" is the antithesis of science because it locks researchers into a standard way of conventional thinking and actually drastically blocks the development of new knowledge. The "establishment" has careers and reputations to protect. Research projects ongoing which require government grants to sustain. The "establishment" MUST save face at all costs in order to avoid losing its credibility and reputation. That is what is going on in modern science and has been going on since the Michelson-Morley failure in the late 1800's and probably even before that.

What has been built up in the 100 years since is a reeking pile of scientific excrement so corrupt that nobody can even begin to imagine how to clean up the mess. Its a massive creaking monolith which is doddering and threatening to crash down like a house of cards. But instead of putting a bulldozer through it and starting again the modern scientists keep banging on another theory to cover up the holes in earlier theories to keep it propped up. The trouble is the longer they keep propping it up and building layer upon layer of theories and lies upon it, the greater the catastrophe will be for them when it all starts falling down around their ears. Scientists will be run out of town like the fraudulent charlatans that they are. Just like in ancient Rome the soothsayers would prognosticate and the villagers would bring them chickens and wine to feast upon. Eventually however the villagers would have enough of these leeches hanging on sucking their blood and none of their prognostications coming true. So they would run the soothsayer out of town and he would have to move to the next village to con the villagers there. However when the world has had enough of the prognostications of science failing the scientists will get run out of every city and town in the world and there will not be any corner of the earth which will receive them.