Creationist nut.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-09-2013, 05:04 AM
RE: Creationist nut.
(29-09-2013 04:35 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 02:55 PM)johnyke Wrote:  Everyone should believe in Evolution and not Creationism!
Nobody believes in Evolution. One of my standard challenges to Evolutionists is to put their hand on their heart and make the following confession. "I believe that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates".

Invariably they will not make this confession of belief. The reason is that atheists are NON-Believers. They don't actually believe anything. They are the peanut gallery of the world, hurling abuse, criticism and skepticism at those who do believe.

Atheists will say something like "Considering all the latest data and known science on the subject, it is the most probable scenario that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates"

However when new data is discovered or a new theory which is better favoured by the majority of scientists is put forward they very happily and in fact without any compunction or regret change their thinking to the newest most probable scenario.

That is because they never actually believed that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates in the sense that a Christian believes that they were made whole each after their own kind on the 5th day of creation.

As a Christian I put my hand on my heart and confess "I believe that cetaceous mammals were created whole each after their own kind by the Lord God creator of heaven on earth on the 5th day of creation"

I believe that without any equivocation. I would die a martyrs death professing this to be true. That is because "I believe" in a way that is utterly foreign to the way that an atheistic scientist holds his opinions as to what is or is not factual.

You sound like "belief " is some kind of a ultimate goal for any human, some kind of a highest state of a human mind.
You ware your beliefs like a badge of honor.
In my country there is a saying that can be loosely translated as "Stupid is proud of what smart is ashamed of" It applies here.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
29-09-2013, 05:09 AM
(29-09-2013 04:49 AM)absols Wrote:  of course for u shit is a god as being urself ways and the more u see dirt the more u declare being in heaven

the op is a believer too

for any honest mean, creationism face reality, but bc u mean god u want to delete the true logics of right ends, dead of creationism in facing facts realities
bc u mean creators and the lost of rights as it is obvious that u love to imagine others being much more limited and stupid to what they really are so they would believe anything u say as being from up
I can't even get my head around how anybody could put together such a bizarre concoction of disjointed thoughts, horrendous grammar and spelling. It takes every negative aspect of communication to almost heroic levels in a way that I am almost impressed to witness. Its not just the profound level of badness of your communication its the relentless nature of it. It just keeps coming like foaming waves of dirty dishwater. How do you do it absols? A truly unique individual.
29-09-2013, 05:16 AM
(29-09-2013 05:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 04:35 AM)excubitor Wrote:  Nobody believes in Evolution. One of my standard challenges to Evolutionists is to put their hand on their heart and make the following confession. "I believe that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates".

Invariably they will not make this confession of belief. The reason is that atheists are NON-Believers. They don't actually believe anything. They are the peanut gallery of the world, hurling abuse, criticism and skepticism at those who do believe.

Atheists will say something like "Considering all the latest data and known science on the subject, it is the most probable scenario that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates"

However when new data is discovered or a new theory which is better favoured by the majority of scientists is put forward they very happily and in fact without any compunction or regret change their thinking to the newest most probable scenario.

That is because they never actually believed that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates in the sense that a Christian believes that they were made whole each after their own kind on the 5th day of creation.

As a Christian I put my hand on my heart and confess "I believe that cetaceous mammals were created whole each after their own kind by the Lord God creator of heaven on earth on the 5th day of creation"

I believe that without any equivocation. I would die a martyrs death professing this to be true. That is because "I believe" in a way that is utterly foreign to the way that an atheistic scientist holds his opinions as to what is or is not factual.

You sound like "belief " is some kind of a ultimate goal for any human, some kind of a highest state of a human mind.
You ware your beliefs like a badge of honor.
In my country there is a saying that can be loosely translated as "Stupid is proud of what smart is ashamed of" It applies here.
Yes absolutely. My beliefs are superior to everybody else's here on this forum. I am proud of this fact but take no particular credit for myself. I owe it to the glory of God who has granted by his Grace the enlightenment required for me to convert my former corrupt thoughts to the truth given by the Holy Spirit.

Belief is utterly paramount if you read the scriptures. This is why the Apostles creed begins and repeats the words "I believe" showing that each individual must profess the articles described in the creed. But in the Nicene creed it is begun and repeats "We believe" to show that our professions of faith are shared in communion, unity and solidarity. So of course my beliefs are a badge of honour because I have received them from the Catholic Church, the Pillar and ground of Truth. A belief as solid and unshaking a foundation as anyone could imagine to base their life upon. A belief upon which has been the foundation of countless millions of Catholics since the time of Christ.

Sadly many Catholics take for granted this pearl of great price, this priceless treasure. One reason is because they listen to the scornful words of atheists who detest those beliefs and who mock and ridicule. I encourage Catholics to not look to the scientists of this world, or the popular opinions of society, but rather to look at the lives of the Saints and their confessions of belief.
29-09-2013, 05:35 AM
Quote:Yes absolutely. My beliefs are superior to everybody else's here on this forum

Your beliefs are superior to everybody else's only when assessed by you. Nobody else agrees with your statement, and you have no way of showing that your beliefs are superior to anybody else's.

Quote:Belief is utterly paramount if you read the scriptures.

Since I don't read the scriptures....

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
29-09-2013, 05:39 AM
(29-09-2013 05:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  
Quote:Yes absolutely. My beliefs are superior to everybody else's here on this forum

Your beliefs are superior to everybody else's only when assessed by you. Nobody else agrees with your statement, and you have no way of showing that your beliefs are superior to anybody else's.

Quote:Belief is utterly paramount if you read the scriptures.

I explained to you why my beliefs are superior to yours. The reason you cannot understand my explanation is because you are held captive by the snares of the devil who keeps you in a fog of delusion so that you will not turn to God and be saved.
Poor soul. I say to you. Read the scriptures.
29-09-2013, 05:40 AM

(29-09-2013 05:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  In my country there is a saying that can be loosely translated as "Stupid is proud of what smart is ashamed of" It applies here.

That saying sounds remarkably familiar. What if we're compatriots? Consider
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2013, 05:55 AM
(29-09-2013 04:35 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(26-09-2013 02:55 PM)johnyke Wrote:  Everyone should believe in Evolution and not Creationism!
Nobody believes in Evolution. One of my standard challenges to Evolutionists is to put their hand on their heart and make the following confession. "I believe that cetaceous mammals evolved from even-toed ungulates".

If there is any way I can help you to martyrdom, please let me know. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-09-2013, 06:14 AM
(29-09-2013 05:39 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 05:35 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Your beliefs are superior to everybody else's only when assessed by you. Nobody else agrees with your statement, and you have no way of showing that your beliefs are superior to anybody else's.

I explained to you why my beliefs are superior to yours. The reason you cannot understand my explanation is because you are held captive by the snares of the devil who keeps you in a fog of delusion so that you will not turn to God and be saved.
Poor soul. I say to you. Read the scriptures.

Again, this is according to you. I say according to you because you read an old book and decided "Yeah, I'll go with that" and now spew it out like fecal matter that never had time to properly solidify.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post
29-09-2013, 06:20 AM
(29-09-2013 05:09 AM)excubitor Wrote:  
(29-09-2013 04:49 AM)absols Wrote:  of course for u shit is a god as being urself ways and the more u see dirt the more u declare being in heaven

the op is a believer too

for any honest mean, creationism face reality, but bc u mean god u want to delete the true logics of right ends, dead of creationism in facing facts realities
bc u mean creators and the lost of rights as it is obvious that u love to imagine others being much more limited and stupid to what they really are so they would believe anything u say as being from up
I can't even get my head around how anybody could put together such a bizarre concoction of disjointed thoughts, horrendous grammar and spelling. It takes every negative aspect of communication to almost heroic levels in a way that I am almost impressed to witness. Its not just the profound level of badness of your communication its the relentless nature of it. It just keeps coming like foaming waves of dirty dishwater. How do you do it absols? A truly unique individual.

wat is persistent is the piece of shit u r, any of my post reveal a very high perspectives on everything close to absolute truths, and a very valuable individual who keep objectively pointing freedom rights, it is too obvious that the atmosphere of my posts is freedom
while any of u is shit mean, but also of what cant ever respect else presence the least

n that is how u dare insult me piece of shit urself
29-09-2013, 06:41 AM (This post was last modified: 29-09-2013 06:45 AM by absols.)
(29-09-2013 05:04 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  "Stupid is proud of what smart is ashamed of"

truth is revealed so this premise is wrong

stupid want the same thing bc actually noone is stupid, stupid reason is free superiority fastest ways by not meaning anything, wat for when the goal is to b superior urself, to save ur intelligence to make a strong home where u want to stay as superior

and lies are the ways of free fast, so actually you or who think being smart comparing to another is the stupid looking at for keeping losing itself with all it means and dont move free or stay free out of all

the only thing disappointing missing, is rights, logically there should b smthg so facts confirming superiority of true free existing rights and not
this is subjective by anyone with others, but from certain dimension out and of true existence justifications and ends realisations it must b clearly obvious

while it is the opposite, the more u r shit as subject one the more u will get to rule as superior reference over others
and the more u r right in respecting urself true reality and others the more u would b enslaved by everyone to stay the inferior reference

it is clear that all mean taking from infinity known
and try to make it look as smart, while the mean is not about intelligence at all and its end shape is obvious about it

but again disappointment to see that infinite is the only true freedom that could reply differently so not meaning to take when it is the source, deep disapointment to see that infinite is none bc really a thing to take advantage of

so victory to shit like god and gods that will always get more powerful and satanic life end is not smthg that rights can enjoy when they are meant to b the most down base