Creationists on Netflix

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2012, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 25-03-2012 09:46 PM by ghostexorcist.)
Creationists on Netflix
I am currently watching a film on the famous Chauvet cave paintings in southern France. Archaeologists have dated the ash used to draw the various animals to around 32,000 years, making the paintings the oldest in the word. Well, a creationist who (supposedly) watched the film didn't agree with the dating. Here is their review of the film:

Quote:In truth we know for a fact that there were precisely 2,000 years from Adam to Abraham, there are 2000 years from Abraham to Yeshuah the Redeemer, and 2000 years from this Yeshua until 2012. The actual Biblical year according to the correct Biblical calendar is 6012. So it is silly to invent numbers with capricious zero's in order to be Godless!

Scientifically, real science, if you prefer can only prove 6000 years for earths existence using the reliable population growth models. So quit being stupid and offensive and start reading the Bible instead of your comic books!

I'm glad people like this aren't in charge of nuclear codes.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2012, 09:45 PM
RE: Creationists on Netflix
(25-03-2012 09:42 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I am currently watching a film on the famous Chauvet cave paintings in southern France. Archaeologists have dated the ash used to draw the various animals to around 32,000 years, making the paintings the oldest in the word. Well, a creationist who (supposedly) watched the film didn't agree with the dating. Here is their review of the film:

Quote: In truth we know for a fact that there were precisely 2,000 years from
Adam to Abraham, there are 2000 years from Abraham to Yeshuah the
Redeemer, and 2000 years from this Yeshua until 2012. The actual
Biblical year according to the correct Biblical calendar is 6012. So it
is silly to invent numbers with capricious zero's in order to be
Godless!

Scientifically, real science, if you prefer can only prove 6000 years
for earths existence using the reliable population growth models. So
quit being stupid and offensive and start reading the Bible instead of
your comic books!
I'm glad people like this aren't in charge of nuclear codes.
There is still work to be done so that one doesn't get that job. Shocking

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
26-03-2012, 08:53 AM
RE: Creationists on Netflix
(25-03-2012 09:42 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  I'm glad people like this aren't in charge of nuclear codes.

Dubbya was in charge for 8 years. Blink

Here in 'mericuh you don't need to scientificate in order to explodinate a nation of turrurists.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post