Creative Christian Characters, CCC

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-12-2012, 01:58 AM
Creative Christian Characters, CCC
Post 'em here!

I was researching for a big informative posts on atheists in media when I came across this gem.
http://www.adherents.com/lit/comics/MrChristian.html

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2012, 02:23 AM
RE: Creative Christian Characters, CCC
(30-12-2012 01:58 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Post 'em here!

I was researching for a big informative posts on atheists in media when I came across this gem.
LOL. Love to see the conversion comic...
30-12-2012, 02:25 AM
(30-12-2012 02:23 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 01:58 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Post 'em here!

LOL. Love to see the conversion comic...
If I come across it I'll scan it for you, but it appears to be an older comic so I'm not sure if any masterpost I find would have it.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
30-12-2012, 02:27 AM
[Image: CaptainBible01.png]

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
30-12-2012, 02:28 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2012 02:33 AM by Question.)
(30-12-2012 02:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: CaptainBible01.png]
LMAO
What...when is that from? XD It reminds me of some GBA game where you jumped on spiders and answered bible verses.

30-12-2012, 03:02 AM
(30-12-2012 02:28 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 02:27 AM)Vosur Wrote:  [Image: CaptainBible01.png]
LMAO
What...when is that from? XD It reminds me of some GBA game where you jumped on spiders and answered bible verses.
It's from 1994 and it was the first PC game I have ever played. It's actually a decent game. Smile

30-12-2012, 03:03 AM
(30-12-2012 03:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 02:28 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  LMAO
It's from 1994 and it was the first PC game I have ever played. It's actually a decent game. Smile
Oh. xDD have you played the game where you're Noah and you round up the animals and put them in the boat?

30-12-2012, 03:05 AM
(30-12-2012 03:03 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 03:02 AM)Vosur Wrote:  It's from 1994 and it was the first PC game I have ever played. It's actually a decent game. Smile
Oh. xDD have you played the game where you're Noah and you round up the animals and put them in the boat?
I don't think so. Consider

By the way, you can download the game for free on this website.

30-12-2012, 03:12 AM
(30-12-2012 03:05 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(30-12-2012 03:03 AM)Red Tornado Wrote:  Oh. xDD have you played the game where you're Noah and you round up the animals and put them in the boat?
I don't think so. Consider

By the way, you can download the game for free on this website.
Thanks, I'll download it when I get my laptop. (Trying to limit what I download because I'll have to transfer everything...*glances at the two comic issues currently downloading*) I'll bookmark it and see about playing it one day.

30-12-2012, 03:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkNvQYiM6bw
FOUND THE NOAH