Creepiest character in movies or TV

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-06-2013, 02:09 PM
Creepiest character in movies or TV
We all remember those time when we were kids and we watched the big screen. Everything was awesome, until... that guy showed up. That guy or creature that made you piss your fucking pants and gave you nightmares. And you're still scared of it today right? Well, feel free to post your most disturbing charaters or creatures you know from the movies or TV (Note: it doesn't necessarily be from your childhood, but most people make grudges in that age)

My list:

Dilophosaurus, Jurassic Park
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5pkFYdIGBRvbje8s-5O9...7mrXzfn6kw]
The scene were Nedry becomes dino-food still creeps me out today. You know the fucker is going to kill him, but the innocent and almost cute introduction makes for even suspense, and the wish to tell Nedry to "Run for the fucking docks you fat prick!". And the spit... Urrghghg.

Spirited Away, No Face

[Image: spirited-away-no-face-500x267.png]
This... thing... needs no introduction. I mean just look at it. Oh Miyazaki, what have made you deranged bastard. Don't get me wrong, in my mind Spirited Away is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Infact, I'm watching it while I'm typing here. But when you see that creature for the first time as a 6 year old, that shit sticks to your brain. Makes me feel lucky I didn't see The Thing when I was at that age.

Halloween, Michael Myers
[Image: michel-myers-in-halloween-pic-rex-870345917.jpg]
Now this might come as a surprise. In every movie after the first Halloween (expect perhaps Halloween 2 and of course Halloween 3 that had nothing to do with him), you cheer for Mike. You love seeing him stab the fuck out of stupid "teenagers". But in the first movie, you are genuinely scared of the guy, the way he either pops up or slowly moves out the shadows, hell, even the bedsheet scene were he kills Laurie's friend with a phone wire. I guess that makes the first Halloween movie my favorite horror flick, and the first Michael the creepiest character I know.

Sigh... Time for an anti-climax

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
09-06-2013, 02:18 PM
RE: Creepiest character in movies or TV
The only one I can think of offhand that really creeped me out was the priest in Happy Hell Night.

[Image: priest.jpg]

Though before that, i remember being creeped out by the deformed characters in the Basket Case movies.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like amyb's post
09-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Even dead, this thing creeped-me-the-f**k-out as a kid!!!!!
Original Space Jockey. Alien

[Image: H3kO0.jpg]

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
09-06-2013, 03:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-06-2013 04:37 PM by kim.)
Jurassic Park 1. T-Rex.
As it looked straight at me sitting in the 4th row of the theater, opened it's toothy mouth and bleated at the top of it's lungs, I knew I was fucking relieved that humans did not exist while that fucker roamed the earth. I tried to contemplate the mental trauma of the psyche any hominid would have to endure each day just to exist and just that contemplation made me want to kill myself.
[Image: jurassic-park-t-rex-img.jpg]
Holy. Shit.

Norman?
No, not necessarily Tony Perkins rather, the madness he represented so perfectly in Psycho. The thought of some thing inside the mind of any ordinary, seemingly "normal" person, disturbs me beyond the limits of rational fear.
[Image: psycho-1960-alfred-hitchcock-anthony-perkins-pic-4.jpg]
Norman Bates gave a face to the random Psycho ... who just might live right next door.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
09-06-2013, 04:28 PM
Ally McBeal, dancing baby.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
13-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Probably Smigel

[/align]

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
17-06-2013, 12:23 PM

Pennywise. Scared the hell out of me when I was reading "It"...Translated very well to the movie I think.

"History teaches us that no other cause has brought more death than the word of god."
[+] 4 users Like AtheistTeacher's post
17-06-2013, 02:07 PM
"You're not supposed to be here; no one's supposed to be here."

[Image: Catspaw_zps583a21fc.jpg]

That guy was creepy. A man, who is quite possibly deranged, appearing in the room at night to kill a child in his bed...

If something can be destroyed by the truth, it might be worth destroying.

[Image: ZcC2kGl.png]
17-06-2013, 02:11 PM
Jaws

Still won't go in the water.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-06-2013, 02:33 PM
The witch from Pumpkinhead!

[Image: pumpkinhead-crone.gif]