RE: Creepiest character in movies or TV
[Image: donnie3.jpg]

Frank from Donnie Darko.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
18-06-2013, 03:29 AM
Hannibal Lecter (The Anthony Hopkins version though the Mads Mikkelsen version is pretty creepy still.)

[Image: 25.jpg]

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 4 users Like Atothetheist's post
18-06-2013, 07:25 AM
Gordon Ramsay

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
18-06-2013, 07:36 AM
Any televangelist.

Take your pick. Their all creepy to me.... Or rather, the level of control they have over the massive hoards of zombies that they have at their disposal each time they put on their little circus acts is creepy.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
18-06-2013, 07:46 AM
(18-06-2013 07:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Any televangelist.

Take your pick. Their all creepy to me.... Or rather, the level of control they have over the massive hoards of zombies that they have at their disposal each time they put on their little circus acts is creepy.

Joel Osteen is truly creepy. Skin-crawly creepy. Cover your genitals creepy.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-06-2013, 07:49 AM
(18-06-2013 07:46 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-06-2013 07:36 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Any televangelist.

Joel Osteen is truly creepy. Skin-crawly creepy. Cover your genitals creepy.

*google image search*

.... Guy looks like a prick. But damn if that smile isn't creepy as all hell...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
18-06-2013, 08:14 AM
I wish someone would have told my parents that when you are on a beach vacation with a 7 year old that you shouldn't take them to the theater to see Jaws. No This damn shark still has me scared to go very deep in the water and if I think about it too much when in a swimming pool I can creep myself out enough to get out for a few minutes. Blush Having older brothers who are also bored on a beach vacation and spend their time swimming under water grabbing the ankles of their terrified little sister didn't help.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
18-06-2013, 08:19 AM
(18-06-2013 08:14 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I wish someone would have told my parents that when you are on a beach vacation with a 7 year old that you shouldn't take them to the theater to see Jaws. No This damn shark still has me scared to go very deep in the water and if I think about it too much when in a swimming pool I can creep myself out enough to get out for a few minutes. Blush

Haven't seen that movie in years but sometimes when I'm diving (especially in the Northeast) images from it will come to mind. The sequels were funny, the first one was scary because you hardly saw the shark for the first hour, they left it to you imagination.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
18-06-2013, 08:28 AM
(18-06-2013 08:19 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Haven't seen that movie in years but sometimes when I'm diving (especially in the Northeast) images from it will come to mind. The sequels were funny, the first one was scary because you hardly saw the shark for the first hour, they left it to you imagination.Drinking Beverage

On my honeymoon (Bora Bora, Moorea) I mustered every ounce of bravery and found some strength to enjoy some snorkeling. It was beautiful, although the black tip reef sharks freaked me out some- I just made sure I was back in the boat before the guy with the food bucket ran out of food...and I kept my distance from him. Swam with stingrays and humpback and her baby which was heart pounding, but near the last day I got that feeling that 'something' was watching me....sure enough a giant barracuda was trailing me and was just over my shoulder. I was very thankful for having a snorkel tube because at that moment I let out a blood curling scream and high tailed it back to the boat. Now to swim in the Atlantic-where I can't see- I'm scared- LOL

18-06-2013, 08:41 AM
that trip also established quickly in my brand new marriage that when shit hits the fan you gotta fend for yourself. Although I kind of thought a blood curling scream, someone yelling 'BACK TO THE BOAT!!!' and taking off as quick as they can would suffice as a warning. I sounded the alarm, gave warning and ditched my husband. He stayed --looking around---for something that I probably scared off--he had no idea what I was flipping out about. I wasn't going to stay to explain. I didn't look back for him till I was back on the boat. Minutes later another couple that was on that boat with us screamed and came back panicked as fast as they could. I'll see if I can find the picture of the barracuda. The boat operator, my husband and the husband from the other couple went looking for him.