Creepy shit I learned in school

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-09-2016, 09:24 AM
RE: Creepy shit I learned in school
I remember the drills we had in the first school I attended (K-3rd grade) where we were taught to hide under our desks in the event of a nuclear bomb being dropped in us. 'Cause an elementary school desk is the best protection for such an event.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
16-09-2016, 06:31 PM
We had school shooting drills, and bomb evacuation drills in high school.

I also learned that one of my teachers was in the Klan...and Krazy in middle school. (Had to make the K-joke.) She sometimes would speak to the spirit of her dead cat during class when we were all supposed to be doing worksheets or tests.

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-09-2016, 08:28 PM
(14-09-2016 09:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I remember the drills we had in the first school I attended (K-3rd grade) where we were taught to hide under our desks in the event of a nuclear bomb being dropped in us. 'Cause an elementary school desk is the best protection for such an event.

...and so, this is what happened at Valley Forge...DROP! Dodgy It's not going to do a lot of good when the blast scrapes everything above the foundation off and blows it into next week. Censored
16-09-2016, 08:34 PM
(16-09-2016 08:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(14-09-2016 09:24 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I remember the drills we had in the first school I attended (K-3rd grade) where we were taught to hide under our desks in the event of a nuclear bomb being dropped in us. 'Cause an elementary school desk is the best protection for such an event.

...and so, this is what happened at Valley Forge...DROP! Dodgy It's not going to do a lot of good when the blast scrapes everything above the foundation off and blows it into next week. Censored

No, but it makes it easier to kiss your ass goodbye. Yes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
16-09-2016, 09:57 PM
(16-09-2016 08:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-09-2016 08:28 PM)Fireball Wrote:  ...and so, this is what happened at Valley Forge...DROP! Dodgy It's not going to do a lot of good when the blast scrapes everything above the foundation off and blows it into next week. Censored

No, but it makes it easier to kiss your ass goodbye. Yes

Laugh out load I remember that poster!

[Image: G9TwqdP.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post