Crime, guilt and free will

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2015, 11:34 PM
RE: Crime, guilt and free will
(09-12-2015 09:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 08:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Being annoying?
It is very easy to fix. Ignore my posts. Thumbsup

Sorry but it is beyond me to fix your problem.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-12-2015, 10:01 AM
(09-12-2015 10:15 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 07:59 PM)Alla Wrote:  I know that to do will of God is right choice no matter what consequences are

And there you have it, the failure of every religion, including Mormonism.

Any time you assert that you know the will of god, that is a lie. All you are asserting is YOUR will and claiming that it is god's will.

Case in point, George A. Smith was going around settlements in southern Utah inciting hatred among Mormon fanatics, here were his words- "Now there had been no such preaching as that when I went away; but the Spirit seemed to burn in my bones to visit all these settlements in the southern region"

The "Spirit" told him to go around inciting this murderous hatred about a month before this powder keg finally exploded in the Mountain Meadows Massacre

If George A. Smith, cousin of Joseph Smith and one of Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was being misled by this "Spirit", why the hell do you think that any claim you make about a spirit saying stuff has any credibility?

If an original apostle from your deranged religion could be murderously wrong while claiming the "Spirit" was speaking to him, who the hell are you getting on this forum and making these absurd claims?

This is why you deserve nothing but scorn and derision, these voices in your head can command you to do anything. You would have been right there in that meadow smashing in children's faces if one of these men had told you to do so.
All this anti-Mormon propaganda is full of lies and misinformation and personal opinions of haters.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
10-12-2015, 10:01 AM
(09-12-2015 11:34 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 09:17 PM)Alla Wrote:  It is very easy to fix. Ignore my posts. Thumbsup

Sorry but it is beyond me to fix your problem.
Ok, OK Thumbsup

10-12-2015, 10:28 AM
To TheInquisition
I would like to see specific quotes where G.A. Smith talks about hating someone.
He said that "Spirit seemed to burn in my bones to visit southern region". So, he visited.
Please show me specific words of hatred. If you can find them, of course.

10-12-2015, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2015 10:41 AM by TheInquisition.)
(10-12-2015 10:01 AM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-12-2015 10:15 PM)TheInquisition Wrote:  And there you have it, the failure of every religion, including Mormonism.

Any time you assert that you know the will of god, that is a lie. All you are asserting is YOUR will and claiming that it is god's will.

Case in point, George A. Smith was going around settlements in southern Utah inciting hatred among Mormon fanatics, here were his words- "Now there had been no such preaching as that when I went away; but the Spirit seemed to burn in my bones to visit all these settlements in the southern region"

The "Spirit" told him to go around inciting this murderous hatred about a month before this powder keg finally exploded in the Mountain Meadows Massacre

If George A. Smith, cousin of Joseph Smith and one of Quorum of the Twelve Apostles was being misled by this "Spirit", why the hell do you think that any claim you make about a spirit saying stuff has any credibility?

If an original apostle from your deranged religion could be murderously wrong while claiming the "Spirit" was speaking to him, who the hell are you getting on this forum and making these absurd claims?

This is why you deserve nothing but scorn and derision, these voices in your head can command you to do anything. You would have been right there in that meadow smashing in children's faces if one of these men had told you to do so.
All this anti-Mormon propaganda is full of lies and misinformation and personal opinions of haters.

Of course, a sermon in George A. Smith's own words, approved by Brigham Young and distributed accordingly. Their fingerprints are all over this and it is documented.

I think most of us on this forum understand this religion better than you do.

[Image: 7905604-The-ostrich-has-buried-a-head-in...animal.jpg]

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
10-12-2015, 10:54 AM
https://www.lds.org/topics/peace-and-vio...s?lang=eng

10-12-2015, 10:56 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2015 11:00 AM by Alla.)
Please, show me quotes where G.A. Smith claims that Spirit told him to hate and where he talks about hating someone.
I see only one quote: Spirit told him to visit southern regions.

P.S. You can tell me about your understanding of LDS Doctrine later. Smile

10-12-2015, 11:30 AM
(10-12-2015 10:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  Please, show me quotes where G.A. Smith claims that Spirit told him to hate and where he talks about hating someone.
I see only one quote: Spirit told him to visit southern regions.

P.S. You can tell me about your understanding of LDS Doctrine later. Smile

Did you read the link? It wouldn't do you any good anyway. Your attempt to deflect will not work, what I charge you and George White with is an utter lack of any ability to hear "the Spirit".

George A Smith's purpose for going around these southern territories was to prepare them for war!

What was the "Spirit" telling him at that time?

Oh and let's not forget Isaac C. Haight (appropriately named) , let's look at Isaac C. Haight's itinerary about a month before the massacre:

August 20. Preached at the school house.

August 27. Preached in Venice at Woods Schoolhouse from Jer. 6 chapter, 16th verse.

September 3. Preached at Cartright's school house at 5 p.m. Preached at the Universalist meetinghouse at Kelloggsville.

September 5. Went to Scipio. Baptized Norman Sharp and his wife in Wasca Lake.

He was a fucking Mormon preacher! Where was "the Spirit" at this time? Was it whispering into his ear "kill, kill, kill!" I guess so, I also note that whatever "Spirit" you claim talks to you is exactly the same as their "Spirit".

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
10-12-2015, 11:56 AM
TheInqusition
George A Smith's purpose for going around these southern territories was to prepare them for war!
Alla
Yes!
This is what God Father and God Son and God Spirit(the Holy Ghost) say: be always prepared. It doesn't matter if war or any hard times come or not, we have to be prepared.
God Son Yahweh(Jesus Christ) preached to His disciples before He left this world to be prepared: buy yourselves swords (to be ready to defend your families)

Spirit teaches me: if someone wants to attack you and to kill you - do all you can to defend yourself.
Does Spirit teach me to hate my attacker(s)? The answer is "no"

So, TheInquisition: show me quotes where Smith preaches to hate people and that it was the Spirit that told him to do this.

10-12-2015, 12:07 PM
(10-12-2015 11:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  TheInqusition
Alla
Yes!
This is what God Father and God Son and God Spirit(the Holy Ghost) say: be always prepared. It doesn't matter if war or any hard times come or not, we have to be prepared.
God Son Yahweh(Jesus Christ) preached to His disciples before He left this world to be prepared: buy yourselves swords (to be ready to defend your families)

Spirit teaches me: if someone wants to attack you and to kill you - do all you can to defend yourself.
Does Spirit teach me to hate my attacker(s)? The answer is "no"

So, TheInquisition: show me quotes where Smith preaches to hate people and that it was the Spirit that told him to do this.

Your attempts to deflect will not work. You admit that George A Smith was preparing people for war and then you defend the Mountain Meadows Massacre?

All the while asking "where did they preach hate?"

You never fail to stoop to new lows, and it's made possible by "the Spirit" and this monstrous religion of yours.
(10-12-2015 11:56 AM)Alla Wrote:  I know that to do will of God is right choice no matter what consequences are

You're so "filled with the Spirit" that you defend mass murder. This is what happens when "the Spirit" dictates your morality and you detach from reality, it's the depredations of religion on full display.