• 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2015, 01:07 PM
RE: Crime, guilt and free will
GirlyMan
No, but I'm gonna look into it now.
Alla
Please.

GirlyMan
You gotta tell me the difference between an apostle and a prophet and a bishop and whatever else titles LDS has.
Alla
Sure
Apostle is witness of Christ.
Prophet is a person who receives revelations from God.
Our leaders are witnesses of Christ and they receive revelations from God for the Church.
Steak Presidents are presiding over steaks of Zion
Bishops are presiding over wards. Steaks have different wards.
How do we get calling in Church? Bishops asks if accept calling. We say "yes" .
The same with bishops and steak presidents and seventy and apostles. It is not like bishops decide that they want to be bishops. They say "yes" when they are called and then they serve "to the best of their ability". And it is not easy calling. And they are not perfect men. They only learn to be such men

Girlyman
Are we just talking about prophets?
Alla
Yes, I was talking only about Leaders of the Church. All members including bishops and steak presidents should follow wise council of the Prophets and Apostles.
Bishops and steak presidents have their offices temporarily. Today you are a bishop, in 5 years you are boy scouts leader or have some other calling.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2015, 01:11 PM
(12-12-2015 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 12:31 PM)Alla Wrote:  Second Amendment is the right from my Creator and Father

I'm pretty sure it's a right granted to US citizens by the Bill of Rights. God was not a signatory.
They were inspired of God.
All those rights that are in American Constitution are rights that God gives to His children.
Those men(Founding Fathers) were inspired by God. And America is promised land to God's people. This is according to the Scriptures.

13-12-2015, 01:07 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 01:10 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(12-12-2015 01:11 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(12-12-2015 12:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm pretty sure it's a right granted to US citizens by the Bill of Rights. God was not a signatory.
They were inspired of God.
All those rights that are in American Constitution are rights that God gives to His children.
Those men(Founding Fathers) were inspired by God. And America is promised land to God's people. This is according to the Scriptures.

Bull-fucking-shit Alla. Facepalm

Exodus 20:3, the first of the 'traditional' ten commandments.

I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. "You shall have no other gods before Me."

Amendment 1 of the Bill of Rights, US Constitution

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The first amendment of the Constitution is in direct contradiction of god's divine commandments given to Moses in Exodus. The Founding Fathers were deists, Unitarians, agnostics, and possibly even a few closeted atheists; none of them would be considered a Christian by today's standards, and certainly none of them were Mormons.

God-given-rights my ass, you ignorant shill. Facepalm

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-12-2015, 01:15 AM
EK
The first amendment of the Constitution is in direct contradiction of god's divine commandments given to Moses in Exodus.
Alla
Not true.

EK
The Founding Fathers were deists, Unitarians, agnostics, and possibly even a few closeted atheists; none of them would be considered a Christian by today's standards, and certainly none of them were Mormons.
Alla
Sure. God inspires deists, Unitarians, agnostics, and even closeted atheists. He is not respecter of person.
God inspired them to write Constitution of the United States of America.

13-12-2015, 01:27 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2015 01:33 AM by EvolutionKills.)
(13-12-2015 01:15 AM)Alla Wrote:  EK
The first amendment of the Constitution is in direct contradiction of god's divine commandments given to Moses in Exodus.
Alla
Not true.

Fuck you dumbass, it's right fucking there, written out for you plain as can be.

Do you not comprehend god telling his people to not worship other gods, and the Constitution guaranteeing you the right to worship anything (or nothing) at all?

How is that anything but a contradiction? Just saying 'no' is not a sufficient argument, you lazy ignorant shill.

(13-12-2015 01:15 AM)Alla Wrote:  EK
The Founding Fathers were deists, Unitarians, agnostics, and possibly even a few closeted atheists; none of them would be considered a Christian by today's standards, and certainly none of them were Mormons.
Alla
Sure. God inspires deists, Unitarians, agnostics, and even closeted atheists. He is not respecter of person.
God inspired them to write Constitution of the United States of America.

Fuck you again, your god does not get credit for everything unless he also gets the blame for everything too. Want to give your god credit for the work of atheists and other non-believers? Then he also gets the blame for every life taken, in his name or otherwise.

Pick one. You don't get to claim your god gets credit for 'inspiring' those who don't even buy into your bullshit, and yet disown people who expressly kill people in the name of your god with the excuse of 'free-will'. If murderous assholes have enough 'free-will' to not blame god for their actions, non-believers likewise don't have to share credit for their work with a being they don't even think exists.

So kindly check yourself, before you wreck yourself. Thanks for showing, once again, just how much you don't know.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-12-2015, 01:32 AM

Drinking Beverage

13-12-2015, 11:39 AM
EK Wrote:Do you not comprehend god telling his people to not worship other gods, and the Constitution guaranteeing you the right to worship anything (or nothing) at all?
Yes, God is telling HIS people who are house of Israel to worship only Him. He doesn't say this to the Gentiles.
But Gentiles are also God's children. God loves them, God inspires them. God knows that they all worship whatever they want. God wants them to live together in peace and love and understanding. God can not tell them to worship only Him because they never made a covenant with Him like house of Israel did and does today.
God can not tell the Gentiles to worship only Him when Gentiles don't even know who He is.
But God can inspire all those people(all Gentiles) who are not one in faith how to live together better. He inspired Constitution of the United States where house of Israel and gentiles can live together without persecuting each other.
EK Wrote:Fuck you again,
You are good. I want you to remember this. Always remember that you are good.
EK Wrote:Your god does not get credit for everything unless he also gets the blame for everything too
why? explain, please.
EK Wrote:Pick one. You don't get to claim your god gets credit for 'inspiring' those who don't even buy into your bullshit, and yet disown people who expressly kill people in the name of your god with the excuse of 'free-will'.
Every time any person does good, he or she does God's work. Every time any person does evil, he or she does not do God's work.
I thank God for giving us opportunities to do good/His work.
EK Wrote:If murderous assholes have enough 'free-will' to not blame god for their actions, non-believers likewise don't have to share credit for their work with a being they don't even think exists.
No, you don't have to. God doesn't expect this from you. But He expects this from me. So, I thank God for everything good you do on Earth. You do His work when you do good. You just don't believe it.
Oh, and I thank you for doing good. That is why you also deserve credit. I praise you for doing good.
Always remember, you are good.

13-12-2015, 11:40 AM
EK
Fuck you dumbass, it's right fucking there, written out for you plain as can be.
Alla
You are good. Always remember this.
P.S. All your points are really great. I love to give responses to all your points.

13-12-2015, 01:41 PM
(13-12-2015 11:39 AM)Alla Wrote:  
EK Wrote:Do you not comprehend god telling his people to not worship other gods, and the Constitution guaranteeing you the right to worship anything (or nothing) at all?
Yes, God is telling HIS people who are house of Israel to worship only Him. He doesn't say this to the Gentiles.
But Gentiles are also God's children. God loves them, God inspires them. God knows that they all worship whatever they want. God wants them to live together in peace and love and understanding. God can not tell them to worship only Him because they never made a covenant with Him like house of Israel did and does today.
God can not tell the Gentiles to worship only Him when Gentiles don't even know who He is.
But God can inspire all those people(all Gentiles) who are not one in faith how to live together better. He inspired Constitution of the United States where house of Israel and gentiles can live together without persecuting each other.

Wow, who's ass did you pull that out of?

Why does a universal god of creation have a chosen people? Why does he not only play favorites, but also expressly command 'his people' to kill and persecute other tribes? Up to and including the murder of innocent women and children?

You don't get to claim the stories of the OT without all of the genocidal baggage that comes with them. The OT is awash in the blood of a tyrannical god of war, and you don't get to dismiss it with a empty hand-wave and the cry of 'free-will'.

Also, all of the stories of the OT evidently never happened, so there is that too.

EK Wrote:Fuck you again,
You are good. I want you to remember this. Always remember that you are good.

Drop the den-mother act, I'm not a fucking Boy Scout. Save your pandering faux caring routine for those who will actually be fooled by it.

EK Wrote:Your god does not get credit for everything unless he also gets the blame for everything too
why? explain, please.

Fucking really? You can't figure out basic logic? Actually, that shouldn't surprise anybody, least of all me.

If god intervenes enough or is otherwise responsible for things enough to get credit when people do good, then he's also responsible for when people do wrong. If he has a hand enough in the world to get credit for good, his hand is also there (either acting, or allowing through his own inaction) for evil actions.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

If he created a system that allows for evil, he's responsible by being the architect of that very system; much like how a Ford Motor Company was responsible for the lethal defect they manufactured into their legendarily flammable Pinto. If he's responsible for allowing good and evil, and he takes credit for good, he necessarily has to also take credit for the evil.

If he's responsible for allowing good and evil, but people have enough agency to absolve god of responsibility for the evil, then they also absolve him of credit for the good. You cannot have all of the good and zero of the bad. To just claim it is so is empty special pleading, which is demanding a special exemption for you breaking the rules without sufficient justification.

You have no justification for a special exemption, either through logic or evidence, as to why your god concept should get credit only for the good things but not for the bad.

EK Wrote:Pick one. You don't get to claim your god gets credit for 'inspiring' those who don't even buy into your bullshit, and yet disown people who expressly kill people in the name of your god with the excuse of 'free-will'.
Every time any person does good, he or she does God's work. Every time any person does evil, he or she does not do God's work.
I thank God for giving us opportunities to do good/His work.

I bet you'd be an awesome corporate drone.

Everything your team did well, your boss more than happily took credit for. But every time your team screwed up or did poorly? Now it's your fucking fault, your boss had nothing to do with it. Now when it's a fuck up, your boss isn't taking credit for the team's work but rather he's passing out blame. Funny how he doesn't take responsibly for the screw ups he had a hand in, but is more than happy to take credit for the successes, no?

What a wonderful fucking corporate stooge you'd be. Utterly spineless. Happy to beg for scraps, and cower under the scrutiny of those equally accountable.

Fucking pathetic.

EK Wrote:If murderous assholes have enough 'free-will' to not blame god for their actions, non-believers likewise don't have to share credit for their work with a being they don't even think exists.
No, you don't have to. God doesn't expect this from you. But He expects this from me. So, I thank God for everything good you do on Earth. You do His work when you do good. You just don't believe it.
Oh, and I thank you for doing good. That is why you also deserve credit. I praise you for doing good.
Always remember, you are good.

[Image: tumblr_l3sgs4Hz7f1qbg4lro1_500.gif]

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
13-12-2015, 06:33 PM
Does special pleading have an off shoot for "special making up shit as you go along"?