((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 02:38 AM
RE: ((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))
(18-01-2017 02:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This guy has set his sights on being banned.

Just by being a fuckwit.

If he had any coherent thoughts on mylar....but???

Why? Because you are not used to a strong mind

that you cannot manipulate into doubting himself?

I used to return atheist insults back to them with a passion.

Now I just laugh

You atheist types are too silly to get upset over

Oh, you don't like that, right?

[Image: xhHH6HV.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 02:39 AM
(18-01-2017 02:33 AM)Banjo Wrote:  This guy has set his sights on being banned.

Just by being a fuckwit.

If he had any coherent thoughts on mylar....but???

He seems really unhinged.
[+] 1 user Likes xieulong's post
18-01-2017, 02:40 AM
(18-01-2017 02:33 AM)Jsamuel Wrote:  You atheist types tend to gang up on me and treat me disrespectfully

then you get sooooo upset if I return you attitude to you with interest

I no longer bother. You're too silly to get upset over

You tend to think you are infallibly correct in all you blindly believe.

Just like the blind faith religious.

Silly atheists

Yes, all your respect and critical mindedness its just too much for us to bear.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be.”
-P.C. Hodgell - Seeker’s Mask - Kirien
18-01-2017, 02:43 AM

I now believe that if I allow you faithless atheists to make me rage I lose.

In order to win I have to be flexible and determined to use everything to my advantage

and laugh at your silliness; for you are indeed very silly proverbial Lilliputians

who think they are masters of the universe

Tiny little microscopic specks who are certain they know all there is to know.

Very silly!!!

Ha!

Here's a Photoshop creation of mine made with a collage of photos I personally took.

That's one of my Les Paul guitars

I call it the Jimmy Page

[Image: Zkgg7xO.jpg]
18-01-2017, 02:47 AM
Jsamuel - Would it bother you to know that you are promoting a myth about Piltdown Man?

Most scientists, even at the time, rejected Piltdown Man because the discovery made no sense in the light of other discoveries that had been made-- in short, if Piltdown Man was real, it would have been a challenge to the emerging evolutionary picture. Essentially, the only people who "bought into" Piltdown Man were a few Englishmen who really liked the idea of their home island being the center of human origins (rather than Africa), and therefore didn't think critically enough.

More importantly, though, Piltdown Man kept being argued against, because it didn't fit-- and it was scientists who showed that it was a fake.

So now you need to address the serious question of why you thought Piltdown Man was something you could throw in our faces.

Who told you about it? Why did you trust them? Why didn't you check the facts for yourself before presenting it to us as a "gotcha!" attempt?

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-01-2017, 02:49 AM

I believe there is too much unknown in the universe to approach reality with a closed mind.

I advocate keeping a healthy, critical thinking open mind

and you atheist types tend to be against me.

To be against me means:

You are advocating keeping an unhealthy closed mind.

There is no way around it, atheist types. Ha!

Here's a Photoshop creation of my Tabla Drums

[Image: cVNOEVl.jpg]
18-01-2017, 02:52 AM
(18-01-2017 02:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Jsamuel - Would it bother you to know that you are promoting a myth about Piltdown Man?

Most scientists, even at the time, rejected Piltdown Man because the discovery made no sense in the light of other discoveries that had been made-- in short, if Piltdown Man was real, it would have been a challenge to the emerging evolutionary picture. Essentially, the only people who "bought into" Piltdown Man were a few Englishmen who really liked the idea of their home island being the center of human origins (rather than Africa), and therefore didn't think critically enough.

More importantly, though, Piltdown Man kept being argued against, because it didn't fit-- and it was scientists who showed that it was a fake.

So now you need to address the serious question of why you thought Piltdown Man was something you could throw in our faces.

Who told you about it? Why did you trust them? Why didn't you check the facts for yourself before presenting it to us as a "gotcha!" attempt?

Most scientists at the time rejected Darwinian evolution and MANY still do!!

For 40 years the Piltdown Man was in science textbooks as genuine

and i venture YOU would have blindly believed it to be genuine as well

18-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Those are nice photos, but you are lying when you say we are closed minded.

We are among the most open-minded people you're likely to ever meet in your life.

Being open-minded doesn't mean accepting everything that's laid in front of you, though. Part of being open-minded is holding everything as only tentatively true, based on the level of proof, and being willing to revise one's views based on better evidence.

When we tell you that your evidence is poor, or that it doesn't show what you seem to think it shows, we are telling you that we have openly considered and then rejected the conclusion. It doesn't mean we are "against you". It means that we considered the things you mention (usually long before you arrived-- you haven't exactly presented anything novel, here), and found them wanting. That's all.

At no point does this mean our minds are closed. When you say our minds are closed, you are lying.

So stop lying.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 1 user Likes RocketSurgeon76's post
18-01-2017, 02:59 AM

You're not used to dealing with a strong-minded person who is wise to your atheist your tricks.

You have something very unique here

Something really special.

Something you are not used to seeing although you will most certainly lie and say you have seen it often

If I challenge you to bring another poster like me onto this thread you will come up empty, as usual

THIS TIME I am having fun with you

I refuse to get angry

I made a financial contribution to this forum

A number of you against me apparently have not

That says something about who is more grateful for this site

and there is no way you who refuse to contribute can weasel your way around that fact

[Image: EOlj69p.jpg]
18-01-2017, 03:00 AM
(18-01-2017 02:47 AM)RocketSurgeon76 Wrote:  Jsamuel - Would it bother you to know that you are promoting a myth about Piltdown Man?

I don't think he's really interested in any real discussion. The last two pages has been weird incoherent ranting. Among a strong field of strange theists on this forums, he may be one of the strangest.