((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: ((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))
Aw man, seems I missed a lot of the fun.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 06:33 PM
[Image: latest?cb=20140818022226&path-pr...rotagonist]

TO ROCKETRACCOON:

YOU represent the worst of the atheists I have ever encountered in ANY FORUM!!!
YOU are mean-spirited, vindictive and will disagree with me as a matter of principle
no matter what I may state!!

If I say the sky is blue on cloudless days you will find some way to disagree with me.
Rather than having something constructive to say your strategy is DESTRUCTIVE!!

Your types tend to blindly feel that the world would be a better place if everyone was like you.

WHAT A BAD JOKE!!!

It would be a round of endless wars with people like YOU in charge of the world

18-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Aww, that's so sweet, coming from you! Smile

I am a big fan of Rocket, as well.

Sadly, and I suppose as-you-predicted, I can't agree with you on this one.

I do not disagree simply to disagree. I disagree when you are demonstrably incorrect.

I am glad not everyone is like me. I greatly respect (if you had bothered to read my posts, you would already know this) religious people who still employ scientific rigor in other areas of their life, and reserve their religious views as between their private conscience and their chosen deity. I have cited exclusively to theists in my refutations of the things you have said, for instance.

Not one thing I have said is mean-spirited or vindictive.

Lying for Jesus™ is still lying.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
18-01-2017, 06:40 PM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2017 06:49 PM by Jsamuel.)
[Image: nQ4hNWU.jpg]

Whether you like me or not, I have made a financial contribution to this forum

and intend to make more, if the administration treats me fairly

I have broken no rules by reflecting THE TRUTH

[Image: ContributerBadge.png]
18-01-2017, 06:47 PM

I created this video using the CrazyTalk Animator Pro program.
It was created especially for atheists

That's my voice as the voice of Einstein:

18-01-2017, 06:56 PM
Cool program. Aptly named.

I had to stop at "you believe scientists as if their words are the word of God" (or, "Gott")...

You seem to have missed out on us trying to tell you that several of us *are* scientists.

And if you think that any scientist believes what another scientist says automatically, then you have NO FUCKING IDEA how the Scientific Method works.

Seriously. Kid. Get a clue. You have money to spend on the forum? Awesome. Spend another $5 in late fees at the public library and do some reading on the philosophy of science, the history of science, and the way science actually works.

You have been gravely wrong about all of these things at almost every turn. We have shown you why, and you have been as impervious to fact as tank armor is to pistol bullets. It just bounces right off... and you just keep spouting the same stuff even after we have corrected you.

So I'll say it one last time: NO ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS SCIENCE JUST BELIEVES WHATEVER SCIENTISTS SAY. NO ONE.

And yet, I'd be willing to bet cash that you'll read that sentence, fail to grasp it, and repeat your nonsense yet again.

That is why I called you "batshit crazy". Because the things you say are incongruous with reality. It is plainly obvious to everyone who is guest-reading this forum. Thus, I thanked you for doing so much to make religious people look bad and cause some who have never questioned their faith before now to suddenly think, "Wow, do I sound like THAT guy?! I'd better start considering what I believe more carefully."

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 3 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
18-01-2017, 07:00 PM

Be honest,

YOU blindly believe gravity is the result of a meaningless random chance occurrence
with nothing but your silly farts as scientific evidence of this!!

Plus you can't even honestly admit that the video was very well done!!
I created the soundtrack. That's me playing my Indian Bansuri Bamboo flute
as the bird song

18-01-2017, 07:03 PM
(18-01-2017 07:00 PM)Jsamuel Wrote:  YOU blindly believe gravity is the result of a meaningless random chance occurrence

WUT?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
18-01-2017, 07:08 PM
(18-01-2017 07:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(18-01-2017 07:00 PM)Jsamuel Wrote:  YOU blindly believe gravity is the result of a meaningless random chance occurrence

WUT?

Let me make it clear enough so that even YOU can understand it:

You have no repeatable, observable scientific experiments demonstrating that
gravity is the result of a meaningless random chance occurrence, yet you BLINDLY
believe it to be so because some hotshot scientists have intimidated you into believing
this unsubstantiated nonsense!!!

Either gravity is the result of a meaningless random chance occurrence or
it was intelligently designed for a purpose.

I SEE NO THIRD OPTION!!

18-01-2017, 07:14 PM
If we give you the five whole dollars back, will you leave?

**silly farts** again, WUT?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF