((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: ((( Critical Thinking is the Way )))
Sure hope Seth doesn't spend that five dollars foolishly.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-01-2017, 08:55 PM
(18-01-2017 08:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sure hope Seth doesn't spend that five dollars foolishly.

I think that that $5 claim is about as true as any of the other sammy spew.
18-01-2017, 09:08 PM
It amazes me when people come on and post so much in such a short time. Seems to be some sort of manic thing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
18-01-2017, 10:49 PM
[Image: 58403115.jpg]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-01-2017, 10:58 PM
(18-01-2017 08:47 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sure hope Seth doesn't spend that five dollars foolishly.

Actually, if Seth spends My contribution on something as frivolous as pizza for himself and guests on his show, it'd be money well spent. I can't even begin to describe how much fun that was; I'm still giggling, five hours later.

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-01-2017, 11:01 PM
For anyone still interested, since our recently-banned moron decided to post some Ray Comfort... Seth's TTA podcast recently covered the issue of Comfort's latest "effort".

He has some amazing guests (including Matt Dillahunty, who is his usual genius self) on the show, and I laughed harder at this one than any other which I can recall.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-01-2017, 12:18 AM
Oh yes, and one guest, Dr. Jerry Coyne (author of Why Evoultion is True and Faith vs. Fact: Why Science and Religion are Incompatible) actually uses my phrase, "Liars For Jesus". I was so happy! Big Grin

Other excellent guests include Dr. Lawrence Krauss, who was featured in Comfort's movie.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
[+] 2 users Like RocketSurgeon76's post
19-01-2017, 02:34 PM
[Image: auto-macros-bible-214185.jpeg]

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post