Criticism and "right wing political correctness".

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-07-2013, 08:23 AM
RE: Criticism and "right wing political correctness".
(30-07-2013 09:04 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  I'm not being paranoid am I? Is there this tendency to respond to criticism by calling people a coward for not attacking Islam instead?

Well, it's nothing surprising or new, but there has always been a tenancy to create a scapegoat or to move focus to the problems of others when being criticized. Who wants to look at and deal with their own problems? Or even admit that they have problems?

The people who do that are usually well aware, if they are not being willfully ignorant, that most of the people who they are trying to reverse criticism toward, by picking out some random other that also needs to be criticized, are critical of, and do have problems with, that other group also.

However, there are some people who you can't put any thing past when it comes to refusing to look at their own problems.

The Paradox Of Fools And Wise Men:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.” ― Bertrand Russell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-07-2013, 10:48 AM
(31-07-2013 01:13 AM)Elder Cunningham Wrote:  
(30-07-2013 10:27 PM)amyb Wrote:  It's rather annoying, yes. I always make sure to attack Islam, as well though.

But why should you have to?

No one should have to, for the reasons I explained in my post. Actually I tend to lump the Big Three all together, which counts an including Islam.

People just like to bitch. It's like the people who, when you talk about some human rights violation people may percieve as minor, will start talking about starving children in Africa. It's just trying to get the person to shut up, they don't really have a point in either case. Even if radical Muslims do worse shit, it doesn't invalidate the fact that there are problems with some Christians, etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-08-2013, 02:42 AM
Firstly, I haven't read this thread as all I'm doing is bumping threads.

But if it's about political correctness, I disagree that the right wingers are the worst, the liberal hippy cunts are by far the worst for PC...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user