Critiques.
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 05:11 PM
Critiques.
It appears that on this forum criticisms directed towards highly appraised contributors is taboo. This comes across as a form of censorship. People who have been here five minutes jump in for their uninformed say.
The claim as to my whining is rather pathetic, especially coming from senior moderators. Quite boring really.
Argument, at it's best is not simply pushing one's pre conceived absolutes but a form of open listening.....a looking to new insights.
If people here are so egocentric as to take umbrage relevant to considerations others hold about them, get in a rage, then go for the jugular, perhaps they should take a good hard look at themselves. An even playing field is always nice....
If I am a whiner it does not necessarily follow that a lot of you people are paradigms of perfection, a view a few seem to hold.
Forums really need to be distinguished from 'you pat my back, I'll pat yours" social clubs.Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
17-03-2015, 05:13 PM
RE: Critiques.
Panties in a bunch ???

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
17-03-2015, 05:13 PM
(17-03-2015 05:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  It appears that on this forum criticisms directed towards highly appraised contributors is taboo. This comes across as a form of censorship. People who have been here five minutes jump in for their uninformed say.
The claim as to my whining is rather pathetic, especially coming from senior moderators. Quite boring really.
Argument, at it's best is not simply pushing one's pre conceived absolutes but a form of open listening.....a looking to new insights.
If people here are so egocentric as to take umbrage relevant to considerations others hold about them, get in a rage, then go for the jugular, perhaps they should take a good hard look at themselves. An even playing field is always nice....
If I am a whiner it does not necessarily follow that a lot of you people are paradigms of perfection, a view a few seem to hold.
Forums really need to be distinguished from 'you pat my back, I'll pat yours" social clubs.Drinking Beverage

Woof...this is a social environment. You haven't been happy here in a long time. So, why do you insist on coming here?

I don't understand.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
17-03-2015, 05:14 PM
(17-03-2015 05:11 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  It appears that on this forum criticisms directed towards highly appraised contributors is taboo. This comes across as a form of censorship. People who have been here five minutes jump in for their uninformed say.

Or you could just expect tit-for-tat and not fucking whine about it.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-03-2015, 05:21 PM
Woofs now I'm saying this as an administrator. Stop!

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Thread Closed