Crooked Melania

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-07-2016, 11:17 PM
Crooked Melania
So, how will Trump spin his wife's clear plagiarism?

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_578da7...ae97c33675

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-07-2016, 11:27 PM
RE: Crooked Melania
Do a spread in Playboy? The wife I mean. Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
18-07-2016, 11:38 PM
(18-07-2016 11:17 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  So, how will Trump spin his wife's clear plagiarism?

It'll be revealed that she's actually a Stepford Wife cyborg.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-07-2016, 01:08 AM
(18-07-2016 11:17 PM)WillHopp Wrote:  So, how will Trump spin his wife's clear plagiarism?

The theme is common so it is not surprising she said a similar thing. If it turns out that some other person gave a speech before Michele Obama that was very similar to what she said in her speech, are you going to accuse her of plagiarism?

If Melania actually did commit plagiarism, it was so the media would make a big deal about it so people would go back and watch the speech/start paying more attention to the republican convention. Trump knows bad publicity is better than no publicity.....he knows that very well.
19-07-2016, 01:14 AM
OMSelf!

I was just formulating something about ... what's the betting that they'd come out with a "if the shoe was on the other foot" argument or a "did it on purpose" argument or some such lame-arsed excuse? Then I refreshed the page and read HJ's post.

:mind blown:

Big Grin

[+] 7 users Like DLJ's post
19-07-2016, 01:26 AM
(19-07-2016 01:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OMSelf!

I was just formulating something about ... what's the betting that they'd come out with a "if the shoe was on the other foot" argument or a "did it on purpose" argument or some such lame-arsed excuse? Then I refreshed the page and read HJ's post.

:mind blown:

Big Grin

It is possible that they deliberately copied Michelle Obama's speech thinking nobody would notice, but I think the probability of that being true is less than it being an innocent coincidence or a deliberate attempt to generate publicity.

Trump would want a lot of publicity around Melania. She is beautiful. Hilary is ugly. America wants beautiful leaders. Christie, Newt, they never had a chance at being VP because they are fat and ugly. Homely doesn't win elections.
19-07-2016, 01:58 AM
(19-07-2016 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  ...
Melania. She is beautiful.

We clearly have wildly different perceptions of beauty.

America wants beautiful leaders. Christie, Newt, they never had a chance at being VP because they are fat and ugly. Homely doesn't win elections.

Are you telling me that Murikans are actually as undiscerning, consumerised and so easily placated with the vapid, superficial and commodified that the rest of the world thinks you are?

Shame

Shame.

No

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
19-07-2016, 02:12 AM
(19-07-2016 01:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
Melania. She is beautiful.

We clearly have wildly different perceptions of beauty.

She made it into a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue.

What Trump needs to worry about is Melania being precieved as nothing but a trophy wife.
19-07-2016, 05:02 AM

Same way Hillary will spin her story about landing under fire....

She'll lie through her fucking teeth..................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-07-2016, 05:18 AM
Saw some of the side-by-sides this morning: definitely plagiarized.

I'd blame her speechwriters entirely and give her a pass...except for the fact that before the speech, she gave interviews claiming that she'd written the speech herself, mostly. That was a talking point also bleated by the various representatives who were whipping up enthusiasm beforehand while trying to make the case for Melania being "really, really smart." It was a bad idea. I would be interested in hearing an honest speech actually written by Melania (being married to Trump must be hell on earth).

Claiming that she wrote it is the ice cream, the plagiarism is just the cherry on top.

She was badly advised. It's a pity. The writers in question should and probably will be fired.
[+] 6 users Like julep's post