• 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 06:07 AM
RE: Crooked Melania
Wait, Trumps wife is a Mexican?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-07-2016, 06:39 AM
Considering the vapidity and almost Disney-like nature of the speech, I am willing to give it a pass. It's just another flag waving speech on the american dream by a third class politician. Even if they were to be written by hand and totally independantly, the thematic is so similar and abused in electoral campaign tat it would look like plagiarism anyway. Once in a while, you will see a particularly charismatic leader with good writters produce a truly inspiring speech on this abused theme, giving it back all its nobility and revolutionary undertone, but clearly, you shouldn't expect that from the trophy wife of a reality-tv show wannabe president.

Freedom is servitude to justice and intellectual honesty.
19-07-2016, 06:44 AM
(19-07-2016 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Trump would want a lot of publicity around Melania. She is beautiful. Hilary is ugly. America wants beautiful leaders. Christie, Newt, they never had a chance at being VP because they are fat and ugly. Homely doesn't win elections.

Trump is a lot uglier than Christie or Newt! A lot!!!!!! Not even any contest.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-07-2016, 06:54 AM
(19-07-2016 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OMSelf!

I was just formulating something about ... what's the betting that they'd come out with a "if the shoe was on the other foot" argument or a "did it on purpose" argument or some such lame-arsed excuse? Then I refreshed the page and read HJ's post.

:mind blown:

Big Grin

It is possible that they deliberately copied Michelle Obama's speech thinking nobody would notice, but I think the probability of that being true is less than it being an innocent coincidence or a deliberate attempt to generate publicity.

Trump would want a lot of publicity around Melania. She is beautiful. Hilary is ugly. America wants beautiful leaders. Christie, Newt, they never had a chance at being VP because they are fat and ugly. Homely doesn't win elections.

Melania is plastic, she's had "work done" and if you think orange haired, gnome looking Trump is good looking you need glasses.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 4 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-07-2016, 07:06 AM
Blowme, how are these idiot posts and threads decreasing your involvement here, as you CLAIMED was your intention ? No will power ? No Jebus grace ?

Please update your insult counter. I alone have insulted you probably 10 times in the last week.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-07-2016, 08:08 AM
So... is Melanie Trump dyslexic? Tongue

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
19-07-2016, 08:09 AM
(19-07-2016 06:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:26 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  Trump would want a lot of publicity around Melania. She is beautiful. Hilary is ugly. America wants beautiful leaders. Christie, Newt, they never had a chance at being VP because they are fat and ugly. Homely doesn't win elections.

Trump is a lot uglier than Christie or Newt! A lot!!!!!! Not even any contest.

Not to mention that Christie and Gingrich have won elections -- and LBJ and Nixon won presidential elections. Homely certainly can win elections, and has done so. American people can be superficial, but not that superficial.
19-07-2016, 08:31 AM
You just know that if the wife of a democratic candidate had posed nude for magazines and looked all plastic you know that the republicans would be all over this story, accusing her of having no morals or "family values"and the christian right would scream about how unchristian she was. But the hypocritical republicans give it a pass.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
19-07-2016, 08:38 AM
(19-07-2016 08:31 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  You just know that if the wife of a democratic candidate had posed nude for magazines and looked all plastic you know that the republicans would be all over this story, accusing her of having no morals or "family values"and the christian right would scream about how unchristian she was. But the hypocritical republicans give it a pass.
What's it like living in a fantasy world? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-07-2016, 08:49 AM
I would hate to be her speech writer now. I just heard both versions being delivered and damn, it's exactly the same shit.

The real lesson here is that it's all interchangeable. There is nothing being said in these speeches but platitudes.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post