Crooked Melania

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 11:57 AM
RE: Crooked Melania
(19-07-2016 10:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  I still get a chuckle out of that - impeach a guy because he got a blow job. Priceless!

He lied in a sworn deposition about having sex with a subordinate in a sexual harassment trial. He was impeach because he attempted to usurp justice not because he got a blow job.

I chuckle when ever lefties claim they fight for women and then excuse Clinton when he gets sue for harassing women and is caught lying trying to get out of it.

It was none of their fucking business what he did in his private life. That was between Hillary and Bill, no one else. Hell, Dwight Eisenhower and half the presidents had affairs.

These guys that investigate politicians private sex lives remind me of Claude Frollo, the character from Hunchback of Notre Dame who lusts after Esmeralda while at the same time condemning her. People like Ken Starr denounce the lives of people having affair while completely consumed and obsessed by sex.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-07-2016, 11:59 AM
(19-07-2016 11:29 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 10:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Who excused him for harassing women? Did I miss something?

I saw him being excused for consensual sex.

The right impeached him because he tried to usurp justice by lying about having sex with a subordinate in a deposition for a sexual harassment lawsuit. The left excused him of getting the blow job and called it a day.

Thank you for correcting your mistake.

Thumbsup

19-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Melania was never going to give a truly thoughtful or impassioned speech, she barely understands politics and anytime I've ever seen her being interviewed it's almost painful to watch, she's just not a very smart person. She had to copy someone, it's just too bad she copied someone so famous in the political arena and another convention speech? Like, wow, her speech writers didn't do her any favors here, she's looking really bad.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
19-07-2016, 12:07 PM
(19-07-2016 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  I still get a chuckle out of that - impeach a guy because he got a blow job. Priceless!
(19-07-2016 11:57 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It was none of their fucking business what he did in his private life. That was between Hillary and Bill, no one else. Hell, Dwight Eisenhower and half the presidents had affairs.

You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right? Is lying to a grand jury suddenly not a serious crime anymore when it's committed by a Democrat? Consider

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-07-2016, 12:15 PM
(19-07-2016 11:53 AM)Dom Wrote:  They were consenting adults. The rest of the world was in stitches over this. Probably half the world's leaders or more would have to be impeached under such rules.
Remind me again, which other world leaders lied about their affairs under oath?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
19-07-2016, 12:16 PM
(19-07-2016 11:54 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 11:48 AM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  Can somebody remind me exactly why the spouses and children of prospective candidates are always paraded around as campaign props?

To make us think that the candidates are indeed human?

I think it's the opposite. They try to show that the candidates and their families are flawless.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
19-07-2016, 12:58 PM
(19-07-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right? Is lying to a grand jury suddenly not a serious crime anymore when it's committed by a Democrat? Consider

Vosur, a lot of people in this country believe, literally, that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job. Those people are the creatotards of the political world.

You can tell them, Bill was being sued for sexual harassment and under oath lied about having sex with a subordinate. You can tell them It would be one thing if the question had nothing to do with suit and Bill got caught off guard and lied but that didn't happen. You can point out that Bill is a lawyer, and surely would know that questions like this would come up in a sexual harassment deposition. Bill likely prepared ahead of time to tell a lie, either to save himself from political embarrassment or simply as a defensive move in the sexual harassment suit. Either way, Bill chose to usurp justice for someone else for his own personal gain. That is what the impeachment was about. You can tell the creatotards of the political world all these things....but they still will believe it was just about a blow job and therefore nobody else's business.
19-07-2016, 01:01 PM
(19-07-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 11:57 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  It was none of their fucking business what he did in his private life. That was between Hillary and Bill, no one else. Hell, Dwight Eisenhower and half the presidents had affairs.

You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right? Is lying to a grand jury suddenly not a serious crime anymore when it's committed by a Democrat? Consider

They shouldn't have asked him any personal questions concerning his sex life in the first place. What business was it of theirs. Bunch of sex obsessed assholes.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
19-07-2016, 01:03 PM
I still want to know what the meaning of 'is' is. Consider

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
19-07-2016, 01:06 PM
(19-07-2016 01:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right? Is lying to a grand jury suddenly not a serious crime anymore when it's committed by a Democrat? Consider

They shouldn't have asked him any personal questions concerning his sex life in the first place. What business was it of theirs. Bunch of sex obsessed assholes.

He was being sued for sexual harassment by a (former) subordinate employee. Asking him if he had sexual relations with other subordinate employees is germane. How do you not understand this?