Crooked Melania

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-07-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Crooked Melania
(19-07-2016 12:58 PM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right? Is lying to a grand jury suddenly not a serious crime anymore when it's committed by a Democrat? Consider

Vosur, a lot of people in this country believe, literally, that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job. Those people are the creatotards of the political world.

You can tell them, Bill was being sued for sexual harassment and under oath lied about having sex with a subordinate. You can tell them It would be one thing if the question had nothing to do with suit and Bill got caught off guard and lied but that didn't happen. You can point out that Bill is a lawyer, and surely would know that questions like this would come up in a sexual harassment deposition. Bill likely prepared ahead of time to tell a lie, either to save himself from political embarrassment or simply as a defensive move in the sexual harassment suit. Either way, Bill chose to usurp justice for someone else for his own personal gain. That is what the impeachment was about. You can tell the creatotards of the political world all these things....but they still will believe it was just about a blow job and therefore nobody else's business.

So let's remove the statues and historical monuments to all the presidents that have had affairs. Let's erase them from the history books. Impeach them in absentia. There wouldn't be many presidents left. Like I said. It was none of their damn business and they shouldn't have asked the question in the first place. Bunch of nosey, sex obsessed, fucked up, religious zealots.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-07-2016, 01:13 PM
(19-07-2016 01:03 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I still want to know what the meaning of 'is' is. Consider

The meaning of "is" is, whatever is convenient for "is" to be......

Isn't it??

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
19-07-2016, 01:16 PM
(19-07-2016 01:09 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So let's remove the statues and historical monuments to all the presidents that have had affairs. Let's erase them from the history books. Impeach them in absentia. There wouldn't be many presidents left. Like I said. It was none of their damn business and they shouldn't have asked the question in the first place. Bunch of nosey, sex obsessed, fucked up, religious zealots.

Sometime Men in power harass women, but if we like their ideology, we can give them a pass. If they commit additional crimes to cover up their harassment we will excuse that too.

The above is what the people who brainwashed you want.
19-07-2016, 01:21 PM
Dude --- if it's "Your guy" in office -- he/she could rape an entire troop of girl scouts, roll up a joint using the Constitution as a rolling paper, and take a shit in the middle of the Capital Rotunda -- and the typical party loyalist will use the most convoluted logic to justify, or excuse the behavior....................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-07-2016, 04:15 PM
(19-07-2016 12:07 PM)Vosur Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 09:44 AM)Dom Wrote:  I still get a chuckle out of that - impeach a guy because he got a blow job. Priceless!
You two realize that Bill Clinton was going to be impeached because he lied under oath, not because he had an affair, right?

It depends on whether you consider a blowjob sexual relations or not. Do sexual relations require coitus? This is a debate which has been going on for millennia. Hell me and my buds were discussing that very topic a couple of years ago at a BBQ. Unfortunately, our wives heard us.

#sigh
19-07-2016, 04:19 PM
(19-07-2016 01:14 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OMSelf!

I was just formulating something about ... what's the betting that they'd come out with a "if the shoe was on the other foot" argument or a "did it on purpose" argument or some such lame-arsed excuse? Then I refreshed the page and read HJ's post.

:mind blown:

Big Grin

If nothing else, Woodie is predictable.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-07-2016, 04:34 PM
So it appears she has a degree in Design and Architecture from the University of Slovenia even though she dropped out in her first year and never returned. Damn. If I knew all I had to do was attend for a semester or two and plagiarize other peoples' work I could've saved a lot of money despite the travel expense. I'm still considering going back to get my PhD and the University of Slovenia has just jumped up to the top of my list.

Seriously though. I feel sorry for her. She dislikes the limelight and I doubt she was even aware of the plagiarism and wasn't responsible for the fraudulent academic credentials (although she certainly should've been aware of them). These are signs of a completely incompetent little league campaign staff. And then the way they handled it was even worse. deny deny deny ... attack attack attack. All she had to do was during her speech say "In the words of Michelle Obama...." Or when challenged on it all she had to say was "Mea culpa. I agree with the words of Michelle Obama and regret not attributing them." These are little leaguers playing against Clinton's All-Star team.

Not sure what they're gonna say about the fraudulent academic credentials yet.

I bet we don't see Melania again 'cause she's gonna say "Fuck you. Have your clowns humiliate me even more?" And she's probably using some even more choice words for Cheetos Jesus right now. I like to imagine them said in Slovenian.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-07-2016, 04:37 PM
(19-07-2016 02:12 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 01:58 AM)DLJ Wrote:  We clearly have wildly different perceptions of beauty.

She made it into a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Issue.

What Trump needs to worry about is Melania being precieved as nothing but a trophy wife.

I'm sure he realizes that and has no problem with it. He has said he would date his daughter!
19-07-2016, 04:40 PM
(19-07-2016 01:21 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Dude --- if it's "Your guy" in office -- he/she could rape an entire troop of girl scouts, roll up a joint using the Constitution as a rolling paper, and take a shit in the middle of the Capital Rotunda -- and the typical party loyalist will use the most convoluted logic to justify, or excuse the behavior....................

The retard has already proudly proclaimed that he could shoot someone on the street in New York and nobody would care. So what for a bit of plagiarism by his old lady?
19-07-2016, 05:02 PM
Crooked Melania
(19-07-2016 01:01 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  They shouldn't have asked him any personal questions concerning his sex life in the first place. What business was it of theirs.

I agree. I mean what was Bill to do? He had an ugly hag for a wife and needed a little nookie. Nobody's business.