Crooked Melania

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-07-2016, 05:07 AM
RE: Crooked Melania
(20-07-2016 04:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 01:10 AM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Given that he wasn't convicted, asserting that he did in fact lie under oath seems a bit of a stretch. It's not like that particular Senate was friendly to him; if they had the goods, they would have pulled the trigger.

The vote was largely along party divide. Every Democrat voted not-guilty on the perjury charge to which you refer, and most Republicans voted guilty. However, ten Repubilicans crossed party lines and voted not-guilty, giving the not-guilty result a five-vote margin.

In other words, if you take partisanship out of the vote, you still have presumably-objective -- or even antagonistic, politically -- jurists finding for the defendant.

Plainly asserting, then, that he "lied under oath", seems to contradict the judgement of the people who actually ruled on the case, and who could have politically benefitted from casting a guilty vote yet refused to do so.

Republican Senators who voted not-guilty:

John H. Chafee (R-Rhode Island)
Susan Collins (R-Maine)
Slade Gorton (R-Washington)
James M. Jeffords (R-Vermont)
Richard C. Shelby (R-Alabama)
Olympia J. Snowe (R-Maine)
Arlen Specter (R-Pennsylvania)
Ted Stevens (R-Alaska)
Fred Thompson (R-Tennessee)
John W. Warner (R-Virginia)

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1...nate.vote/

Not one Democrat crossed party lines to vote guilty, but these ten Republicans did to vote not-guilty. Yet you say he committed perjury.
"A bit of a stretch"? Really? It's a bit of a stretch to suggest that Bill Clinton was lying when he claimed that he did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky even though she blew him almost a dozen times? Facepalm

And had a dress soaked with Bubba's DNA to prove it....................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-07-2016, 05:11 AM
(19-07-2016 10:42 AM)Heywood Jahblome Wrote:  I chuckle when ever lefties claim they fight for women and then excuse Clinton when he gets sued for harassing women and is caught lying trying to get out of it.

Clinton's impeachment was unsuccessful, and he was acquitted on all charges, and actually finished his term with the highest-ever approval rating of any US President since the Second World war.

Strictly-speaking, his impeachment had nothing specifically to do with "harassing women" but was mounted solely because of one charge of perjury, and another charge of obstruction of justice.

—You really have no idea do you? Foot-in-mouth disease? Big Grin

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 1 user Likes SYZ's post
20-07-2016, 06:05 AM
(20-07-2016 05:07 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 04:53 AM)Vosur Wrote:  "A bit of a stretch"? Really? It's a bit of a stretch to suggest that Bill Clinton was lying when he claimed that he did not have sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky even though she blew him almost a dozen times? Facepalm

And had a dress soaked with Bubba's DNA to prove it....................
Yup it was a set up I mean who keeps a cum soaked garment unwashed for all that time.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
20-07-2016, 06:08 AM
A set up???

Hardly....

Insurance policy, more like........

A 50 year old man, who's the "leader of the free world" -- banging a 22 year old intern????

I suspect she had to be just a bit intimidated by the whole deal.....

She was just slightly less stupid than he....

(or course the head he was thinking with, was smaller than the one she was...)

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-07-2016, 06:42 AM
(20-07-2016 06:08 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  A set up???

Hardly....

Insurance policy, more like........

A 50 year old man, who's the "leader of the free world" -- banging a 22 year old intern????

I suspect she had to be just a bit intimidated by the whole deal.....

She was just slightly less stupid than he....

(or course the head he was thinking with, was smaller than the one she was...)
Laugh out load Bowing
20-07-2016, 04:08 PM
(19-07-2016 07:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Blowme, how are these idiot posts and threads decreasing your involvement here, as you CLAIMED was your intention ? No will power ? No Jebus grace ?

Please update your insult counter. I alone have insulted you probably 10 times in the last week.

Ah, but he hasn't forgiven you for them.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
20-07-2016, 04:16 PM
BLOW JOBS ARE NOT SEXUAL RELATIONS PEOPLE!

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
21-07-2016, 09:21 AM
(20-07-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  BLOW JOBS ARE NOT SEXUAL RELATIONS PEOPLE!

Try telling Heywood that! He doesn't know any differently—just ask one of his many boyfriends.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
21-07-2016, 09:41 AM
(21-07-2016 09:21 AM)SYZ Wrote:  
(20-07-2016 04:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  BLOW JOBS ARE NOT SEXUAL RELATIONS PEOPLE!

Try telling Heywood that! He doesn't know any differently—just ask one of his many boyfriends.

YMCA YMCA....A Laugh out load
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
25-07-2016, 11:08 AM
(20-07-2016 04:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(19-07-2016 07:06 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Blowme, how are these idiot posts and threads decreasing your involvement here, as you CLAIMED was your intention ? No will power ? No Jebus grace ?

Please update your insult counter. I alone have insulted you probably 10 times in the last week.

Ah, but he hasn't forgiven you for them.

I have been a bit lazy with the counter, I admit. But certain posters I just scroll by because they never add any content.....Bucky is one of them. I find it a little comical that these clowns take the time and effort to respond to me thinking I am going to read it.