Crop Circles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2011, 03:20 PM

Crop Circles
Probably not much to discuss here, but man I was watching a bit of a show on Crop Circles this weekend (I had seen some of the same show before too), and the stupidty was painful. No matter what you show these idiots to prove these things are man made they just refuse to see it, yet consider themselves scientists! I don't get it. They tried to say the CCs were to intricate to be man made. So a mathematician diagramed a mondo intricate CC and the hoaxers did it on camera in less than 4 hours almost perfectly! Guy had a vidieo of these orbs making a CC and He himself admitted on camera that the video was a hoax, and they don't believe him, HE MADE THE FU&%$!@ VIDEO! Cracked me up when the hoaxers said that if the people ever stopped believing that the CCs were alien they would stop because the fun would be gone LOL. The hoaxers have been caught by the CC "scientists" and they threw bricks at them!!! Makes me realize how pointless disproving God is, sheesh???
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2011, 03:40 PM
RE: Crop Circles
Faith is blind.Any kind of faith.I believe
This YT use made a great series on how easy it is to fake UFO with software and upload it to "ufo research" websites - the guys never even checked , they just uploaded the photos he sent.
http://www.youtube.com/user/chattiestspike2‬‏

As for religion , I'd say the burden of proof is on the believer not the unbeliever.
Still , they are getting desperate , the more we understand about our world the less room to hide god there is left.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2011, 03:42 PM
I'm still a little less disturbed by alien fanatics than religious zealots. Maybe because there are less of them. Most people are fanatical about something it's just generally not staring you in the face like some hobbies do. I'll call UFOlogy and religion hobbies because people choose to partake in them during their time. People who want to believe in aliens love UFOlogists, because they can spew all sorts of things that are barely intelligible which make people think they're sincere. The unknown will always be a main topic of interest, people should be glad we don't know everything.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
28-02-2011, 07:13 PM
(28-02-2011 03:42 PM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  I'm still a little less disturbed by alien fanatics than religious zealots.

I agree. There is only so much you can do with the belief in alien-made crop circles, but so so much when god is added to the equation.

As for the crop circles, I haven't seen any reason to believe that aliens came all the way over to earth to screw with our food, steal a cow, and leave.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
28-02-2011, 08:56 PM

At least aliens probably exist...

(Not that I'm giving credibility to crop circles)
Quote this message in a reply
28-02-2011, 09:48 PM
(28-02-2011 08:56 PM)TruthAddict Wrote:  At least aliens probably exist...

Of course, I'd be willing to bet my house on that.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo

"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do." - Voltaire
28-02-2011, 10:32 PM
What about those crop circles that cause technology to fail inside them?

I saw a group of scientists recreate the effect with some gadgets attached to a microwave engine, but didn't seem like just anyone would be able to pull it off.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
01-03-2011, 02:10 AM
(28-02-2011 10:32 PM)Cetaceaphile Wrote:  What about those crop circles that cause technology to fail inside them?

It is easy for many people to make technology appear to fail. CCists use BS to prove their beliefs. Sounds like religion, Yes?

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
01-03-2011, 12:10 PM
Well ya it's mostly one of those new age religions. Though I don't think it's as damaging as otherkin and scientology.

[Image: sigone_zps207cf92c.png]

Leonard Nimoy
1931-2015
Live long and prosper.
01-03-2011, 12:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swibIhNxGr0

Funny, but better not take him too seriously.

Correct me when I'm wrong.
Accept me or go to hell.