Crop Circles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-03-2011, 05:34 PM

RE: Crop Circles
(28-02-2011 03:20 PM)Dregs Wrote:  Probably not much to discuss here, but man I was watching a bit of a show on Crop Circles this weekend (I had seen some of the same show before too), and the stupidty was painful. No matter what you show these idiots to prove these things are man made they just refuse to see it, yet consider themselves scientists! I don't get it. They tried to say the CCs were to intricate to be man made. So a mathematician diagramed a mondo intricate CC and the hoaxers did it on camera in less than 4 hours almost perfectly! Guy had a vidieo of these orbs making a CC and He himself admitted on camera that the video was a hoax, and they don't believe him, HE MADE THE FU&%$!@ VIDEO! Cracked me up when the hoaxers said that if the people ever stopped believing that the CCs were alien they would stop because the fun would be gone LOL. The hoaxers have been caught by the CC "scientists" and they threw bricks at them!!! Makes me realize how pointless disproving God is, sheesh???

At least believers of crop circles don't effect government legeslation and if you don't believe in crop circles the American people might still vote you into office. Crop circle non-belivers aren't perceived as evil or immoral.
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2011, 10:04 AM

RE: Crop Circles
One of the funniest crop circles I've ever seen. Now what if Homer is playing a game of Quoits with that doughnut? Where do you think it's supposed to land?

Proof positive that aliens have a sense of humour.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes riggbeck's post